Morten

2 new Batman sets in 2007

Thanks for the news. Any release dates mentioned?

Also, I don't suppose you happened to see any of the new Space, Castle, Star Wars or Technic sets that you could share with us?

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw your other post about the Star Wars sets. Thanks for the info!

Didnt he say he couldnt take pics? God. Read once a while. :-| :-P

Thanks for the news! What's the tank like? Is it like a military tank (but in black I assume) or is it a different design? Also, were there any vehicles for the villains in the sets?

thanks for the new info..

i am a bit dissapointed by this

i guess i was hoping for more than just 2 sets

does this mean that the theme is slowly ending? (like with the vikings first we get 5 sets then 2 then nothing)

i just think that there was so much they could do in terms of city and buildings with this theme!

i would love to see the wayne manor and a wayne limo and a gotham city scene (me and my lego dreams)

insted we get 2 more batman vehicles! so now we have batmobile

batwing

dragster

batboat

the speed boat from the bat-cave

a tank

a bat-choper

how many rides does one bat need? :-P

does this mean that the theme is slowly ending? (like with the vikings first we get 5 sets then 2 then nothing)

i just think that there was so much they could do in terms of city and buildings with this theme!

i would love to see the wayne manor and a wayne limo and a gotham city scene (me and my lego dreams)

batwing

dragster

batboat

a tank

a bat-choper

Don't forget about the bat-glider.

-l2k-

It

batwing

dragster

batboat

a tank

a bat-choper

My opinion exactly. I want some building scenes. If Lego is going to pursue vehicles, they should at least make some for the villains too.

Cool. I was hoping there'd be more Batman sets this year. Thanks for the info!

What is the tank like? Is it something like the one in Batman Begins, or is it more like a traditional tank? Or something completly different?

A tank? I don't know...

I was hoping for some sort of set with Gordon and a batsignal.

Thanks for the news anyway.

Well, the last two tanks we have seen, from Exo Force and from Dino2000, were both rather feeble. I fear it will be recycling of that kind of model .

Well, the last two tanks we have seen, from Exo Force and from Dino2000, were both rather feeble. I fear it will be recycling of that kind of model .

NOOOOOOO!!!!

oh well, let's hope TLG does the right thing and make a tumbler (that's the name of the vehicle for batman begins...me thinks).

With a new Batman movie coming up in 2008, I think the theme will come back stronger next year.

NOOOOOOO!!!!

oh well, let's hope TLG does the right thing and make a tumbler (that's the name of the vehicle for batman begins...me thinks).

You are correct it was called a Tumbler and i would love for lego to give us one of those beautys.

sorry to go off topic completely, but, what's faaaaaar more important than batman sets, what did you see of the space sets, Morten? *sweet*

I only had a short glims at them. They looked very much like the Life on Mars sets. Not that good I am afraid.

And about the BatTank, it was not the tumbler. Like I wrote it had belts and not wheels.

Morten

And about the BatTank, it was not the tumbler. Like I wrote it had belts and not wheels.

Morten

The only Battank from what I know is from Frank Miller

But I would prefer the Tumbler....

I'd rather have the tank >:-)

I do remember another Bat-tank from somewhere, but I can't for the life of me (hopefully a phrase I wil never use again ;-) ) remember where.

As for the Bat-Copter (Batcopter?) *wub* Hopefully, it'll look more like a modern helicopter rather than the 'submarine bat-copters of the early Batman comics. Although i'd settle for either.

But no Batcycle :'-(. And another different Batmobile wouldn't have gone amiss either.

Ahhg. A tank. How stupid. :-|

But it might be great to transform into a military tank.

Batman would need a sub before a tank.

As Brain said, another version of the batmobile would be very welcome.

And I agree with also Mister Brickster and phoinix, I would love a Gotham Bank, Police Department, or something really random like an HQ in an underground sewer purification place for Croc or Scarecrow. Something dark, dirty and gloomy, very urban.

You are correct it was called a Tumbler and i would love for lego to give us one of those beautys.

The alternate model for the UCS Batmobile is a surprisingly nice looking tumbler. ;-)

In the last Batman thread, Legomilk posted this:

Summer 2007 -4 new Batman sets....

And he's always right, so . . . ;-)

I only had a short glims at them. They looked very much like the Life on Mars sets. Not that good I am afraid.

Morten

tell us some more... the colors, the sets? did you see a base, a spaceship,...? what exactly did you see?