Æneias

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic  – Started by Frank Brick Wright , Sep 26 2012 07:20 PM

#26 Admiral Bejaune

Admiral Bejaune
  • Guitar god!

Member: 1964

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

This ship is definatly a breath of fresh air... The shape of this ship is spot on and I love the full hull.  The angle of the mast are acurate, and the rigging looks clean and neat. The sails could use some work, but they are the right size and shape.. I would like to see them a bit darker if you are going for the original era ship. However if you are going for  the modern rendition of the ship I would stick with the bright white sails.  The edges of your sails could be cleaned up a bit like some have said.  I would say that this ship has sparked a bit of motivation to start building more. So I thank you for that.

-Bejaune
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Introduce a little Anarchy, Upset the Established Order, and Everything becomes chaos!"

"Only the devil and I know the whereabouts of my treasure, and the one of us who lives the longest should take it all." -Edward Teach

“Lego from BrickLink comes in small plastic bags....... So Does Drugs.” -Captain GreenHair

#27 Mr. Townsend

Mr. Townsend

Member: 19385

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:14 AM

Oh wow Frank!  She has really turned out well with sails.  The shots in water are a nice touch as well.  Mostly I'm happy you have decided to keep her intact and good luck getting her displayed at your local museum.
Cheers to you sir!
-W. Townsend

Edited by Mr. Townsend, 19 November 2012 - 05:14 AM.

Posted Image                                                            Posted Image                                                Posted Image                      

Miss Elizabeth      Pinnacle       Matterhorn WIP

#28 Grimmbeard

Grimmbeard
  • Oh me, oh my! Love that Redcoat Pie!

Member: 30768

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

I love this ship. And as a Latin Student, I love the name as well :wink:
--Grimmbeard
You've fallen for one of the classic Blunders! the most famous of which is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this, Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!!!

Flickr | YouTube

Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links