Players only please!
It is the wee hours of morning and Cameron Crocodile (Rufus) is bashing the statue of The Great Eagle with his sledgehammer. Pancho Parrot (Zepher) is appalled to see this.
"BAWK!!!" Pancho bawks. "I knew you were a Cultist! You're destroying the statue!"
"I'm not a Cultist!" Cameron insists. "I can't get anyone to listen to me, so I'm doing all I can to protect this Village I love so dearly. If that means destroying the statue those Cultists want so badly, so be it! Hell, I built it, I can take it down!"
"Bullshit!" Pancho counters. "The Cultists aren't after the fountain. They're after the spring under the fountain. Removing the fountain is giving them easier access to it!!"
"Well, I'm working out my frustration then," Cameron responds as he gives the statue one last good "WHACK!" with his mighty hammer.
"Your lies are paper thin," Pancho says. "BAWK!! You're obviously the Scum who has been killing all of our friends."
"You've been bawking up the wrong tree this whole time, dumbass," Cameron replies. "I'm not a Cultist. I'm doing everything I can to help this Village, even risking my own life!! Listen, I believe you're a Villager. I think you've just been duped..."
"Hold it right there," Pancho warns. "BAWK! I don't want to hear any more lies."
"I'm keeping my eye on you all night to make sure you don't use your mind control potion on anyone," Pancho says as he dumps a bag of very fine powder over his body.
"You expect us to believe your bullshit? BAWK!!" Pancho scoffs as he grabs a torch and ignites the flammable powder covering his body. "You expect us to believe what is clearly another one of your distractions?? How absurd!"
"I've got this figured out! BAWK!" Pancho Parrot (Zepher) continues as he pops as sizzles on the cobblestone, "We're gonna win this!"
"Stupid fucking pigeon," Cameron shakes his head.
Fire, Felix, soul-wrapping-in-flames, etc...
"I've got this figured out! BAWK!" Pancho Parrot's spirit squawks, "We're gonna win this!"
...weird vial of Felix essence.
The creepy figure appears, to grab the vial of Felix essence and Cameron seizes his chance to shine!
"Hammer, don't fail me now!" Cameron says. "Time to do what I can to save this Village!"
Cameron gives the figure a good "Whallup!" on the head.
The dark figure falls to its feet, dazed and confused.
"Now to remove this disguise and find out who you really are," Cameron says in his best Shaggy impression.
Unfortunately for Cameron COCKodile (Rufus), it's only Clive the Kaboominator with a special gift attached to his head.
"Seriously, people, whatever you do, don't make me hate Cameron Crocodile forever. " are Cameron's dying words...
As the picture says, "Kablooie!!"
The trap killer comes out and dances for its success. It may have destroyed the lovable remote-controlled Clive, but at least it got rid of that Scummy Scummy Cameron Crocodile...
The true creepy dark figure appears and retrieves the Essence du Felix.
In the morning, the living people find the dead people, yadda yadda. Horace Horse's body has conveniently popped back up from the depths just so they could identify his allegiance.
"Sorry about your husband, Gilda," someone says.
"I had a husband?" Gilda asks. "It's hard to remember things."
"At least somebody got it right for once and killed that Scummy Scummy Cameron Crocodile," another someone harumphs.
Marcellus the Monk goes through the ritual of identifying the dead. Pancho Parrot (Zepher) was an innocent Villager.
Horace Horse (iamded) was a Cultist.
Cameron COCKodile (Rufus) was an innocent Villager.
The remaining six citizens of Winter Haven stare at each other, crunch some numbers in their heads, and think about thinking. Some time passes...
"I can't believe I haven't had a peanut butter sandwich yet," someone finally says.
Day Seven has begun. You cannot vote during the first 24 hours.
The Cultists win when they have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties and the Villagers win when all of the Cultists are dead.
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Villagers or the Cultists. To win the game, the Villagers must kill off all of the Cultists, while the Cultists must outnumber the Villagers. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, barring any interference.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- You may not quote PMs from other players. Paraphrasing is allowed but no direct quoting. Please refrain from quoting PMs in the game threads and in private.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. Violation of this rule will result in a multiple game suspension.
- If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host or co-host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me if you can.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty of one vote per every four living players (1/4 of the active players list) on the first violation and death of your character on the second.
Some additional guidelines, although they are not rules that will incur penalties if you don't follow them:
- Metagaming is allowed. Go ahead. You all know how to identify it and how to ignore completely irrelevant information.
- The pictures may or may not contain clues. They most likely do not, but look all you want. Wildly speculate. It's fun.
- Using acronyms, especially tl;dr will cause major trouble for your character, perhaps even instant death.
- Roleplaying is a good thing and it is encouraged in this game and will be required at some point. So get to know your personality quirks, they've been created for a reason.
You have all been sent a role PM in this format:
Welcome to The Forest II, a game of wit and strategy. You are playing ___, Winter Haven’s ___. (a little back story) (a personality quirk)
Alignment: You are aligned with the Villagers/Cultists.
Role: You are the ___ which gives you the Nocturnal Ability of ___. Each night you target one player and ___.
You have no specific Nocturnal Ability. Your power is in your vote and your brain, so use both wisely.
Win condition: You win when you have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties Or You win when all of the Cultists are dead.
Best of luck and have fun!
Marcellus the Monk,
played by Hinckley
Firuz Fox, the Alchemist,
played by Fugazi
Active Players (6)
Booker Bear, Garbage Man, married to Becka Bulldog,
played by Dragonator
Edgar Elephant, Fisherman, married to Portia Poodle,
played by WhiteFang
Gilda Goat, Doctor, married to Cameron Crocodile, sister of Gibson Goat,
played by Quarryman
Mindy Mouse, Accountant, married to Pancho Parrot,
played by Professor Flitwick
Seamus Sheepdog, Taxidermist, married to Shawna Sheep,
played by Dannylonglegs
Shawna Sheep, Lawman, married to Seamus Sheepdog,
played by Shadows
The Deceased (20)
Petey Panda, Fisherman,
played by darkdragon, lynched on Day One - Villager
Bristol Bunny, Seamstress,
played by Bob, murdered with an axe on Night One - Villager
Wallace Walrus, Lawman,
played by Masked Builder, murdered by a bear trap on Night One - Cultist
Carly Cow, Ice Cream Shoppe Owner,
played by Tamamono, lynched on Day Two - Villager
Baxter Bulldog, Mechanic,
played by Waterbrick Down, murdered by anvil on Night Two - Villager
Ralphy Rabbit, Farmer, married to Ernie Elephant,
played by badboytje88, lynched on Day Three - Villager
Becka Bulldog, Beautician, married to Booker Bear,
played by Rick, murdered by xylophone on Night Three - Villager
Gibson Goat, Bartender, brother of Gilda Goat,
played by Pandora, murdered with an axe on Night Three - Villager
Portia Poodle, Grocer, married to Edgar Elephant,
played by CorneliusMurdock, murdered with an axe on Night Three - Villager
Ernie Elephant, Dock Worker, married to Ralphy Rabbit,
played by JimButcher, died of self-immolation on Night Three - Villager
Casey Cat, Painter, married to Maurice Mouse,
played by Scouty, lynched on Day Four - Cultist
Brigit Bunny, Florist, First Lady of Winter Haven, married to Lazlo Lion,
played by Sandy, murdered by immolation on Night Four - Villager
Pennie Pig, Schoolteacher,
played by Eskallon, murdered by an old woman on Night Four - Villager
Maurice Mouse, Dock Worker, married to Casey Cat,
played by Cecilie, lynched on Day Five - Villager
Gordon Gorilla, Lawman,
played by Scubacarrot, murdered by shotgun polaroid on Night Five - Villager
Lazlo Lion, Mayor of Winter Haven, married to Brigit Bunny,
played by TinyPiesRUs, murdered with an axe on Night Five - Villager
Heidi Hippo, Farmer,
played by CallMePie, murdered by immolation while trying to protect someone on Night Five - Villager
Horace Horse, Blacksmith,
played by iamded, lynched on Day Six - Cultist
Pancho Parrot, Postman, married to Mindy Mouse,
played by Zepher, murdered by immolation on Night Six - Villager
Cameron Crocodile, Carpenter, married to Gilda Goat,
played by Rufus, murdered by Clive the Kaboominator of Night Six - Villager