Players only please!
It is late at night and Gordon Gorilla (Scubacarrot) is wandering through the Village Square. What's this? A free polaroid?
"What's this?" Gordon asks. "A free polaroid?"
"I love pictures of myself since I am the dominant sliverback of Winter Haven," Gordon explains to himself. "I think I'll take this chance to get a free polaroid of my virile, handsome mug."
"Let's see," Gordon says as he checks out the scene. "I sit here and I press this..."
A dark figure dances with joy and skips off into the night.
Next, Mayor Lazlo Lion (TinyPiesRUs) comes out for a moonlight stroll. It's hard to sleep without his schnooky-ookums to cuddle-wuddle with.
"Sigh," Lazlo sighs. "It's hard to sleep without my schnooky-ookums to cuddle-wuddle with."
It's not long until he's face to face with the axe killer!
"So, it's you!" Lazlo says as he raises his fists and invites the killer to fight. "You should've thought twice before messing with a Mighty Lion!! ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"
Sadly, for the Mayor, the axe killer takes advantage of the fit of narcolepsy...
...and takes the Great Lion down.
And finally, Heidi Hippo (CallMePie) is doing her best to be a bodyguard for someone.
"It's a lot easier to protect you if you'd just stay at home!" she chastises her companion.
The dark companion wanders aimlessly towards the torches and pulls out a bag of a very fine powder.
"Oh shit," Heidi says. "You're blacked out but I'm visible. I wonder what's going to happen. You know, I could've commuted tonight... "
Heidi grabs the bag from the person she's protecting.
"I definitely won't be letting you cause any harm to yourself!" she cries defiantly.
The bag comes away more easily than she expected and she ends up covered in the powder herself.
As Heidi sneezes, the person she is trying to protect is trying to light themselves on fire, with or without the powder.
"Stop!" Heidi yells as she grabs the torch from her companion...and inadvertently ignites the powder on herself.
Heidi ignites quickly, but being the street smart farmer she is, makes a dash for the fountain.
She is able to put the fire out...
"This is odd," she observes. "I always assumed I'd die of itchyrearenderitis."
...but it is too late.
That creepy fucking fox appears and wraps Heidi's soul up in a whirlwind of fire.
Felix Fox disappears in a flash of phantom flames and leaves behind an enigmatic vial of green liquid.
As is typical in this situation, a blacked out figure runs in, snatches the vial and flits off into the night as Heidi's friend continues to try to light itself on fire, to no avail. Heidi Hippo is someone's hero...
In the morning, the citizens of Winter Haven go from body to body, numbly taking in the carnage. It is hard to work up the energy to express their rage and disappointment that three more friends, including their brave and Lion-hearted Mayor, have perished in the night...at least they think they were friends.
Marcellus the Monk is there to clear up the confusion.
Carly Cow (Tama-guts-mono) was an innocent Villager.
Heidi Hippo (CallMePoolCue) was an innocent Villager.
Gordon Gorilla (Scumbaradish) was an innocent Villager.
Mayor Lazlo Lion (TP4#2) was an innocent Villager.
Maurice Mouse (Cecilie) was an innocent Villager.
The citizens of Winter Haven are speechless.
"I wonder how many Cultists are left." Someone mutters.
"Look, more weeds." Firuz observes.
Day Six has begun. You may not vote during the first 24 hours. Please note the day's roleplay rule.
The Cultists win when they have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties and the Villagers win when all of the Cultists are dead.
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Villagers or the Cultists. To win the game, the Villagers must kill off all of the Cultists, while the Cultists must outnumber the Villagers. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, barring any interference.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- You may not quote PMs from other players. Paraphrasing is allowed but no direct quoting. Please refrain from quoting PMs in the game threads and in private.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. Violation of this rule will result in a multiple game suspension.
- If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host or co-host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me if you can.
- You must make your animal noise in every post. If your animal doesn't commonly make a well known sound, do something. Be creative. The point is to have fun. (You have the first 24 hours to practice. Penalties will not be incurred on posts before voting starts) These roleplay violations will incur one vote per penalty. [/i]
- Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty of one vote per every four living players (1/4 of the active players list) on the first violation and death of your character on the second.
Some additional guidelines, although they are not rules that will incur penalties if you don't follow them:
- Metagaming is allowed. Go ahead. You all know how to identify it and how to ignore completely irrelevant information.
- The pictures may or may not contain clues. They most likely do not, but look all you want. Wildly speculate. It's fun.
- Using acronyms, especially tl;dr will cause major trouble for your character, perhaps even instant death.
- Roleplaying is a good thing and it is encouraged in this game and will be required at some point. So get to know your personality quirks, they've been created for a reason.
You have all been sent a role PM in this format:
Welcome to The Forest II, a game of wit and strategy. You are playing ___, Winter Haven’s ___. (a little back story) (a personality quirk)
Alignment: You are aligned with the Villagers/Cultists.
Role: You are the ___ which gives you the Nocturnal Ability of ___. Each night you target one player and ___.
You have no specific Nocturnal Ability. Your power is in your vote and your brain, so use both wisely.
Win condition: You win when you have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties Or You win when all of the Cultists are dead.
Best of luck and have fun!
Marcellus the Monk,
played by Hinckley
Firuz Fox, the Alchemist,
played by Fugazi
Active Players (9)
Booker Bear, Garbage Man, married to Becka Bulldog,
played by Dragonator
Cameron Crocodile, Carpenter, married to Gilda Goat,
played by Rufus
Edgar Elephant, Fisherman, married to Portia Poodle,
played by WhiteFang
Gilda Goat, Doctor, married to Cameron Crocodile, sister of Gibson Goat,
played by Quarryman
Horace Horse, Blacksmith,
played by iamded
Mindy Mouse, Accountant, married to Pancho Parrot,
played by Professor Flitwick
Pancho Parrot, Postman, married to Mindy Mouse,
played by Zepher
Seamus Sheepdog, Taxidermist, married to Shawna Sheep,
played by Dannylonglegs
Shawna Sheep, Lawman, married to Seamus Sheepdog,
played by Shadows
The Deceased (17)
Petey Panda, Fisherman,
played by darkdragon, lynched on Day One - Villager
Bristol Bunny, Seamstress,
played by Bob, murdered with an axe on Night One - Villager
Wallace Walrus, Lawman,
played by Masked Builder, murdered by a bear trap on Night One - Cultist
Carly Cow, Ice Cream Shoppe Owner,
played by Tamamono, lynched on Day Two - Villager
Baxter Bulldog, Mechanic,
played by Waterbrick Down, murdered by anvil on Night Two - Villager
Ralphy Rabbit, Farmer, married to Ernie Elephant,
played by badboytje88, lynched on Day Three - Villager
Becka Bulldog, Beautician, married to Booker Bear,
played by Rick, murdered by xylophone on Night Three - Villager
Gibson Goat, Bartender, brother of Gilda Goat,
played by Pandora, murdered with an axe on Night Three - Villager
Portia Poodle, Grocer, married to Edgar Elephant,
played by CorneliusMurdock, murdered with an axe on Night Three - Villager
Ernie Elephant, Dock Worker, married to Ralphy Rabbit,
played by JimButcher, died of self-immolation on Night Three - Villager
Casey Cat, Painter, married to Maurice Mouse,
played by Scouty, lynched on Day Four - Cultist
Brigit Bunny, Florist, First Lady of Winter Haven, married to Lazlo Lion,
played by Sandy, murdered by immolation on Night Four - Villager
Pennie Pig, Schoolteacher,
played by Eskallon, murdered by an old woman on Night Four - Villager
Maurice Mouse, Dock Worker, married to Casey Cat,
played by Cecilie, lynched on Day Five - Villager
Gordon Gorilla, Lawman,
played by Scubacarrot, murdered by shotgun polaroid on Night Five - Villager
Lazlo Lion, Mayor of Winter Haven, married to Brigit Bunny,
played by TinyPiesRUs, murdered with an axe on Night Five - Villager
Heidi Hippo, Farmer,
played by CallMePie, murdered by immolation while trying to protect someone on Night Five - Villager