Enemies of the Past ...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Abu Dun

Abu Dun

Member: 15480

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:48 AM

Long have the wars between Drow and Dragonlords lasted and both sides suffered triumphant victories and humiliating losses. After the last, decade-long war and knowing about the qualities and power of the opposing side, both realms decided to try to change history. With the rise of the elementals and them causing mayhem all over Historica, it became apparent that neither Drow nor Dragonlords could afford a bloody war against eachother. Much less now that they both call Lord Ssilyrrlith their liege.

So, after months of preparing and diplomacy, a neutral place was decided upon to testify a document that will potentially change the future of an entire continent:

Posted Image
Lord Thror III is meeting up with Veldrin, the emissary of the Drow, to sign the treaty.

More pics on my Flickr

Since this actually is my first real MOC since getting out of my Dark Age, C&C are most welcome :classic:

Edited by Abu Dun, 06 September 2012 - 09:50 AM.

#2 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

• Mitgardia's moccing machine

Member: 20775

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:25 PM

Pretty good  :thumbup: I would suggest maybe less green as you are in Nocturnus, some lava never hurts  :wink:
Overall a nice MOC though, the rockwork is excellent  :thumbup:
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentlefolk, in the Guilds of Historica
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

#3 Abu Dun

Abu Dun

Member: 15480

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

Indeed, less green and more shades of grey are a good pointer. Right now I'm rather limited in suitable parts, but I promise that next time there will be more lava and fire and overall madness and less green and fluffy stuff :laugh:

Edited by Abu Dun, 06 September 2012 - 03:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users