Lesson & Tutorial Requests

3 replies to this topic

#1 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

• Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa

Member: 14331

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:47 AM

In order to serve you, the students, we need to know what Lessons and Tutorials you'd like to see covered. This is the place where you can request a Lesson or Tutorial be considered.

• Please don't use this thread for conversation, all posts that are not detailed requests will be moved to the general Q&A thread.
  • All questions should be posted in the Q&A thread.
  • Give us as much information as possible so that we know exactly what you are looking for.
  • Follow the format guidelines below so that everything stays organized and clear for teachers when they want to create a lesson or tutorial from your suggestion.
Request Format:

Type: [Tutorial or Lesson, Not Sure]
Media: [Film, Comic, or Both]
Subject: [Building, Writing, Photography, Video Editing]
Level: [Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced]
Description: [The most important part, describe to us what you want to learn. Be as detailed as possible (no pictures please) as far as what you hope to accomplish from completing the lesson or reading the tutorial.]

Example:

This is what the request would have looked like for Scouty's CPL Tutorial

Type: Tutorial
Media: Both
Subject: Photography
Level: Intermediate
Description:
When I take pictures of my sets, a lot of times the light creates some glares on the walls and on minifigs. Especially those be beautiful Fabuland figure eyes tend to get a glare on them from the lights. I read somewhere that something called a "circular polarizer" can help. I don't know what that is or how to use one. I'd like to read a tutorial that shows me how a circular polarizer can help get rid of the glare and how to use it with my camera.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

Posted ImagePosted ImageLearn how to make comics & animation: Brick Flicks & Comics Academy Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

• Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa

Member: 14331

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:08 AM

List of Requests:

Type: Not Sure ** In Progress
Media: Film
Subject: General
Level: Beginner
Description: Teach students how to create smooth and effective brick flicks by taking pictures. Tell about things like how many frames per second should be used, how to pose minifigs and other objects, and other general tips on shooting for a BF.

Type: Tutorial  ** Partially Completed: (Windows Movie Maker)
Subject: Video Editing
Description: Tips on how to edit a BF. What software to use, what sound effects to use, how to bring it all together.

Subject: Photo Editing
Description: How to make smooth and good looking mouth animations using Photoshop.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

Posted ImagePosted ImageLearn how to make comics & animation: Brick Flicks & Comics Academy Posted Image Posted Image

#3 JimBee

JimBee

• Bubbler

Member: 2436

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:26 AM

Really great job on bringing this to fruition so far, everyone. I would just like to make a suggestion for some lessons.

Type: Not Sure
Media: Brick Flicks
Subject: Photography
Level: Advanced
Description: Teach students how to create smooth and effective brick flicks by taking pictures. Tell about things like how many frames per second should be used, how to pose minifigs and other objects, and other general tips on shooting for a BF.

Type: Not Sure
Media: Brick Flicks
Description: Tips on how to edit a BF. What software to use, what sound effects to use, how to bring it all together.

I would like to make a flick but I am completely lost on where to start.  :blush:

Posted Image
Currently playing Hybros, 53-year-old male imp Chi Monk in the Heroica RPG
Stats | Bio

#4 Wall E2624

Wall E2624

Member: 29674

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:04 AM

Description: How to make smooth and good looking mouth animations using Photoshop.

Lego is NOT a toy, it is a hobby

Posted Image

My Flickr

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users