Jump to content


Heroica RPG - Quest #44: My Best Friend


960 replies to this topic

#126 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 10164
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

View PostTanma, on 07 September 2012 - 10:56 AM, said:

IC: De'kra nodded as he tried to use the Cloak of the Elven Spy to analyze the stats of the mob.

De'kra tries to check the power of the rioters, but there are too many people and the mob is constantly moving, so he fails to do so. He decides to focus on the four leaders instead, and successfully scans their battle prowess.

Posted ImageRiot Leader Boreal
Type: Humanoid/Icy
Level: 34
Health: 823/823
Special I: Frost Aura – Creates an aura that causes 10 ice-elemental damage to the next three attackers who land a hit.
Special II: Dark Dragon Slash – Causes 34 dark-elemental damage to the target, piercing SP. Used only if Frost Aura is in effect.
Drops: Fafnir (WP:14, ice- and darkness-elemental, greatsword)
Note: Immune to blinded-effect and sudden death. If all those he commands are defeated before him, he will flee to another on-going battle.

Posted ImageRiot Leader Zephyroth
Type: Humanoid/Flying
Level: 28
Health: 691/691
Special I: Cleansing Zephyr – Restores up to 28 health to all allies and removes all negative effects from them. Used only if allies are damaged.
Special II: Fey Light – Causes 14 light-elemental damage and confused-effect to the target. Used only if all allies are at full health.
Drops: Sylph Shuriken (WP:12, wind- and light-elemental, throwing weapon)
Note: Immune to confused-effect and sudden death. If all those he commands are defeated before him, he will flee to another on-going battle.

Posted ImageRiot Leader Eurose
Type: Humanoid/Rocky
Level: 30
Health: 754/754
Special: Rumbling Strike – Causes 3 earth-elemental damage to all combatants in all on-going battles, regardless of row and SP. In other battles, the damage is done in the beginning of the next round.
Drops: Titanic Axe (WP:11, earth-elemental, has 1/6 chances of inflicting petrified-effect, axe)
Note: Immune to asleep-effect and sudden death. If all those she commands are defeated before her, she will flee to another on-going battle.

Posted ImageRiot Leader Nothus
Type: Humanoid/Fiery
Level: 32
Health: 706/706
Ether: 3/3
Special I: Purging Flare – Causes 13 fire-elemental damage to all enemies and removes all temporary effects from them. Costs 1 ether. Used only if there is ether left.
Special II: Bloody Butchering – Instantly knocks out the target. Used only if there is no ether left.
Drops: Demonic Scissors (WP:13, fire-elemental, damages two enemies in one turn, daggers)
Note: Immune to sealed-effect and sudden death. If all those he commands are defeated before him, he will flee to another on-going battle.


View PostVolcanicPanik, on 07 September 2012 - 12:04 PM, said:

William mounts his horse "Well, are we gonna fight these people or not?"

QM Note: The horse artefact was actually changed into an item called "Amulet of the Elven Horse Rider", for the sake of realism.

View PostQuarryman, on 07 September 2012 - 12:49 PM, said:

(OoC: I want to give people time to speak up here, don't want to push someone aiming for a good relation with the Ji Pei into a situation where they help the Bonapartes, so I won't split anyone into groups until tomorrow morning, hope that's okay with our esteemed QM?)

QM Note: It's totally okay. Anyone who does not wish to protect the Bonapartes may sit out the battle. I will not allow players fighting each other, sorry.

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#127 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa


    Posts: 5110
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

Even though she only knows of the   Bonapartes and not personally, Cinna feels it is her duty as an upstanding citizen to protect them from the mob. She moves to fight alongside the guards and places herself between an oncoming peasant and the Bonapartes.

"Back off, this is no way to handle the situation." She tries to calm the encroaching mob, knowing her words fall as nothing to them.

#128 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6354
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:53 PM

Guts calls out to the others: "I'll go after one. Fenarian, I suggest you divide us into four, I can lead one group, and I suggest you nominate two others to do the same. I suggest you divide us equally, I propose:

Group 1: Boreal
Namyrra
Dek'ra
Nerwen
Thalion Dwinlas

Group 2: Zephyroth
Cinna
Erik
Sarick
Dreyrugr

Group 3: Eurose
Guts
Ser Daggerfall
Mizuki
Raven Ashcroft

Group 4:
Hybros
William Harkenshire
Alexander Vandangant

Traitors:
Benji
Thotwick
???

Edited by Scubacarrot, 07 September 2012 - 08:55 PM.

Posted Image


#129 Quarryman

Quarryman

  • Pretty Princess in his Carriage


    Posts: 3977
    Joined: 27-May 07
    Member: 1620
    Country: Norway

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:19 PM

"Guts, I don't think you can name anyone traitors just because they want to stay out of this, they can (and likely do) have perfectly good reasons for not wanting to fight."

"As for your suggestions for groups I think they look good, but I would like to wait just a little bit so we can see if anyone else wants to sit this one out."
3.14159265358979323846264338327950..

#130 Professor Flitwick

Professor Flitwick

  • F@$*wit Ferret


    Posts: 2959
    Joined: 31-January 07
    Member: 1318
    Country: England

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

Thothwick bows in respect to the Fenarian.

"Thank you, my dear lady, for respecting our decision, and not resorting to name calling."

I'm Agnostic and ambivalent about it.

Posted Image


#131 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6354
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:36 PM

"Miss Fenarian, in our line of work, neutrality is a luxury we can't afford."

Edited by Scubacarrot, 07 September 2012 - 09:49 PM.

Posted Image


#132 Fred Fred Burger

Fred Fred Burger

    Posts: 309
    Joined: 13-August 11
    Member: 19746
    Country: USA

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

Chris stood their silently thinking over the decision as the other heroes argued. Eventually he came to a decision "Your right Guts, we can't afford to remain neutral." his ideological opposition to the man quickly turning to cold
fury at his haste to slaughter the crowd,"You can whine all you want about the "Chaos" that will come with the fall of the houses but the reality is that nothing ever changes without it. Thing are bad, and do you think the
Bonapartes will change after being threatened by this crowd? No, nothing will ever change. If anything they'll just become even more restrictive and tyrannical! Maybe the houses are a necessary evil, but maybe there's no
such thing. Maybe evil is evil and tyranny is tyranny and that's exactly what we're supposed to be fighting against. I'm not saying the revolutionaries are perfect but they may be the only chance for the people of this city
to crawl out from under the Houses."

And yet even as he said it a more conservative side shouted that Guts was right. That this stunk of the wolf-gang. And as he looked at Nero and his wife, as snobbish as they were, he couldn't bring himself to just slaughter
them in cold blood, any more than he could kill the revolutionaries. He walked over and wearily stood next to Benji after wrestling with his doubts. He doubted any of the other heroes would listen to him anyway. He steeled
himself and dismissed his doubts the. "I'm with Benji" he said slowly unsheathing his sword.

But then an idea stuck him "The women in the red, on the stairs. I think that's the oracle, everyone, even the common people respect, her. Maybe we could talk to her, and get her to calm the people?
It isn't much but It's worth a shot. But if it comes down to violence I'm still siding with the revolutionaries."
Sir Christopher Daggerfall Level 15 Paladin
(immune to weakness)
Posted Image
27 year-old Human male. Power:25(14+8+2+1) Health:24\24(11+13) Gold:5 Defense:9(5+4) Ether:18/18(1+2+15)

Equipped:Sunspear (WP:11, deals light elemental damage, inflicts weakened-effect; halberd), Mockthril Shield (SP:5),
Pugilist's Gloves (Power +2, protects from weakened-effect), Paladin's Armor(SP:4,Ether:2)

Inventory:,  Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe,  Smoke bomb, 2 Fire bomb,
2 Rums, Remedy, Grand Potion, 3 Potion
, Healthy Apple(eaten permanent + 1 power),
Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects)

#133 JimBee

JimBee

  • Bubbler


    Posts: 9629
    Joined: 07-January 08
    Member: 2436
    Country: USA

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:31 PM

Hybros stops and thinks for a moment. If he had any chance with the Ji Pei, now was time to take it. It was time to do what was right for himself. "I also wish to stay out of this. I am sorry." He avoided looking at Guts. "But perhaps I can be of some other use. This warden and I, and anyone else, can get up to the roofs to dispose of the two snipers, eheheh. They are probably here on their own accord."

Posted ImagePosted Image
Currently playing Hybros, 53-year-old male imp Chi Monk in the Heroica RPG

Currently playing Jerry Bergeron in Red Menace Mafia
Stats | Bio


#134 Tanma

Tanma

    Posts: 2193
    Joined: 11-September 11
    Member: 20377

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:46 PM

IC: De'kra paused and clicked, "Gali and party leader, I have lot of conflict feelings about kill these people. And I certainly would prefer houses fall, although I not know enough to cast judgement on Ji Pei. Not sure I would if I did. And honestly every time Guts talks let Bonepartes get kill get more appeal. Perhaps I could not fight, but instead act on sidelines to help teammates, give them potions and such. If that not work, perhaps I could aid Hybros plan. Two of you think that could work?"

Posted Image
De'kra stats

My stories: Knifefish Automaton Knifefish 2 Kaeru Kitsune Spiders Spiders 2 To Come Upon Living Machines The Hunt

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged" - Jaller(Jala)
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)


#135 Fred Fred Burger

Fred Fred Burger

    Posts: 309
    Joined: 13-August 11
    Member: 19746
    Country: USA

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:58 PM

"I agree with Hybros. The Wolf-gang is only up to trouble. We should deal with them first."
Sir Christopher Daggerfall Level 15 Paladin
(immune to weakness)
Posted Image
27 year-old Human male. Power:25(14+8+2+1) Health:24\24(11+13) Gold:5 Defense:9(5+4) Ether:18/18(1+2+15)

Equipped:Sunspear (WP:11, deals light elemental damage, inflicts weakened-effect; halberd), Mockthril Shield (SP:5),
Pugilist's Gloves (Power +2, protects from weakened-effect), Paladin's Armor(SP:4,Ether:2)

Inventory:,  Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe,  Smoke bomb, 2 Fire bomb,
2 Rums, Remedy, Grand Potion, 3 Potion
, Healthy Apple(eaten permanent + 1 power),
Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects)

#136 Professor Flitwick

Professor Flitwick

  • F@$*wit Ferret


    Posts: 2959
    Joined: 31-January 07
    Member: 1318
    Country: England

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

Looking around at all of the other heroes opting for neutrality, Thothwick supressed a gleeful smile.

"Hmm... seems the follicly challenged gentleman may have his work cut of for him, if he is to follow up on his threat."

Upon hearing the discussion about the Wolfgang archers, Thothwick turned to the small assassin.

"Excuse me, but would you mind using your cloak upon the archers?"

Edited by Professor Flitwick, 08 September 2012 - 12:07 AM.

I'm Agnostic and ambivalent about it.

Posted Image


#137 Tanma

Tanma

    Posts: 2193
    Joined: 11-September 11
    Member: 20377

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:43 AM

View PostProfessor Flitwick, on 07 September 2012 - 11:43 PM, said:

Looking around at all of the other heroes opting for neutrality, Thothwick supressed a gleeful smile.

"Hmm... seems the follicly challenged gentleman may have his work cut of for him, if he is to follow up on his threat."

Upon hearing the discussion about the Wolfgang archers, Thothwick turned to the small assassin.

"Excuse me, but would you mind using your cloak upon the archers?"
IC: De'kra nodded and focused his Cloak of the Elven Spy on the archers. As he looked up, the echo clicked, "...I just thought f something. Could we join battle, then throw a smoke bomb so that heroes and Oppressors could all flee? Is that possible?"

Posted Image
De'kra stats

My stories: Knifefish Automaton Knifefish 2 Kaeru Kitsune Spiders Spiders 2 To Come Upon Living Machines The Hunt

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged" - Jaller(Jala)
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal." - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)


#138 -obelix-

-obelix-

    Posts: 1493
    Joined: 18-November 09
    Member: 8242
    Country: Serbia

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:41 AM

New to all of this, Thalion stood there thinking what would be the best course of actin. After a while he spoke.

"Killing these poor people should not be our first course of action! We should first try to calm them down if we can in any way. If that does not work we should defend the Bonapartes and fend off a rebellion that could soon spread to the whole city!"

Edited by -obelix-, 08 September 2012 - 05:52 AM.

Posted Image

Thalion Dwinlas, Level 19 Elven Sorcerer in Sandy's Heroica RPG

O'Blix, Level 31 Goblin Regulator in Cruel Angel's Thesis


#139 Fred Fred Burger

Fred Fred Burger

    Posts: 309
    Joined: 13-August 11
    Member: 19746
    Country: USA

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:08 AM

I'm thinking that maybe I could use my diplomacy to talk down the crowd?
Sir Christopher Daggerfall Level 15 Paladin
(immune to weakness)
Posted Image
27 year-old Human male. Power:25(14+8+2+1) Health:24\24(11+13) Gold:5 Defense:9(5+4) Ether:18/18(1+2+15)

Equipped:Sunspear (WP:11, deals light elemental damage, inflicts weakened-effect; halberd), Mockthril Shield (SP:5),
Pugilist's Gloves (Power +2, protects from weakened-effect), Paladin's Armor(SP:4,Ether:2)

Inventory:,  Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe,  Smoke bomb, 2 Fire bomb,
2 Rums, Remedy, Grand Potion, 3 Potion
, Healthy Apple(eaten permanent + 1 power),
Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects)

#140 Xarrzan

Xarrzan

    Posts: 350
    Joined: 18-October 11
    Member: 21016

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:47 AM

OOC: Going through a move and might not be able to post until Monday. Party leader or sub-party leader can decide my actions if I respond too slowly.

Sarick decides to defend the Bonapartes and will fight on any assigned team.

#141 Flare

Flare

  • A phonemonanl speller


    Posts: 5278
    Joined: 01-July 10
    Member: 11759
    Country: Israel

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:47 AM

View PostProfessor Flitwick, on 07 September 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

Thothwick bows in respect to the Fenarian.

"Thank you, my dear lady, for respecting our decision, and not resorting to name calling."

"Yes, thank you, we are not traitors. Hello, Thothwick, I don't think we've met before. Although I would admit that right now is not the most pleasant time to make an introduction."

Posted Image
Playing as Benji Carvenhall, Level 45.8 Beast Warrior in Heroica RPG


#142 Chromeknight

Chromeknight

  • Heyo!


    Posts: 2066
    Joined: 14-May 09
    Member: 6074
    Country: Australia

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:55 AM

Nerwen spoke up again.
Now that the wolfpack have been spotted, I doubt they will risk acting openly.
We have only one choice before each of us. Fight or stand aside. I understand it is a hard choice.
Consider this however. Without all of us standing as one, some heroes may fall.

Looking at De'kra as she spoke,
Great events begin today. The destiny of Eubric hangs in the balance. The side you choose today will stay with you.
To the other heroes she said
Chose now. Fight or stand aside. I chose to fight. For the future of Eubric.

Edited by Chromeknight, 08 September 2012 - 09:57 AM.

Nerwen Calmcacil, Elven Minstrel, is looking for work in the hall in Heroica the RPG!
Posted Image


#143 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 10164
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:00 AM

View PostFred Fred Burger, on 07 September 2012 - 10:30 PM, said:

But then an idea stuck him "The women in the red, on the stairs. I think that's the oracle, everyone, even the common people respect, her. Maybe we could talk to her, and get her to calm the people?
It isn't much but It's worth a shot. But if it comes down to violence I'm still siding with the revolutionaries."

The Shrine of the Oracle lies on the other side of the mob. There's no way to get to it.


View PostJimButcher, on 07 September 2012 - 10:31 PM, said:

"But perhaps I can be of some other use. This warden and I, and anyone else, can get up to the roofs to dispose of the two snipers, eheheh. They are probably here on their own accord."

Hybros looks up again, only to see the Wolfgang sniper gone from the rooftop. There's no sign of the cat-hooded figure, either.

View PostTanma, on 08 September 2012 - 12:43 AM, said:

IC: De'kra nodded and focused his Cloak of the Elven Spy on the archers.

The archer is gone from the rooftop, but De'kra's keen eyes spot him standing at the edge of the mob, readying his bow.

Posted ImageWolfgang Hitman
Type: Humanoid
Level: 5
Health: 57/57
Special: Dark Arrow – Causes 5 darkness-elemental damage and blinded-effect to the target.
Drops: Smelling Salts
Note: Wolfgang Hitman fights from the back row, so all non-ranged attacks will do half damage to him, while his attacks do full damage to heroes in back row.

View PostFred Fred Burger, on 08 September 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

I'm thinking that maybe I could use my diplomacy to talk down the crowd?

The crowd is so riled up that nobody stops to listen to Christopher.

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#144 Flare

Flare

  • A phonemonanl speller


    Posts: 5278
    Joined: 01-July 10
    Member: 11759
    Country: Israel

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:36 AM

Benji would like to track down Violetta, if its possible. (or whoever the "cat-hooded" figure is, but I'm assuming that its Violetta)

Edited by Flare, 08 September 2012 - 10:36 AM.

Posted Image
Playing as Benji Carvenhall, Level 45.8 Beast Warrior in Heroica RPG


#145 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6354
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

"Mercutio's balls. Use your brain. Hybros, you displayed an interest in the Ji-Pei, is that why you don't want to save them? because you want to get in the bad books with them? Cover your face, or run away after the battle. If you don't want to hold the responsibility for saving them, no one is going to force you onto it."

"Metasimian, I understand, you want to not kill these people, most of them are poor and have nothing, their reaction now is understandable. But is that an excuse to sit back while they vent their frustration, which will have deadly consequences, and even more consequences later down the line? Know that their actions are guided by those four, and probably the Wolfgang, a bunch of criminals. If you really want to fight the injustice of this city, I call on you to do just that, for your passiveness here will lead to more deaths than if you fight with us now. And besides, you are trained in combat, these people are not. Use your pommel and the blunt sides of your weapons, and avoid deaths even now!"

"Carvenhall, I do not know your reasons, and I frankly don't care. You seem to not want the blood of innocent's on your hands, which is understandable. But listen to me, with no action, more deaths will follow up on this. If they succeed here, they won't be content, other houses will be next, all symbols of oppression must be gone, after the houses, the rich folk will be next, then the merchants who made their own fortune, then Heroica."

"All of you, I plead to look with open mind what the best thing to do is. I myself was one of the poor, helpless and angry once, but I got out, by myself. Their situation is no excuse for their actions. While I would have hoped we could talk this people down, we are far beyond that. Use non-lethal force, we are trained, we are Heroes. But if you seek the easy way out now, would rather remain on the sides. You will have blood on your hands, and in my mind, you won't be a Hero. What would it say about Heroica, if we let one of the six houses perish? No one would dare hire any Hero, for we apparantly don't care about the lives of those with power, why hire someone if they won't protect you? Dark times are coming, but it is up to us to hold that darkness off. If we stray from the path already, that task will be harder than we can handle. I will save these Bonapartes, not because I have any love for them, but because it is neccesary. Who is with me?"

Posted Image


#146 Flare

Flare

  • A phonemonanl speller


    Posts: 5278
    Joined: 01-July 10
    Member: 11759
    Country: Israel

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:47 AM

View PostScubacarrot, on 08 September 2012 - 10:44 AM, said:

"Carvenhall, I do not know your reasons, and I frankly don't care. You seem to not want the blood of innocent's on your hands, which is understandable. But listen to me, with no action, more deaths will follow up on this. If they succeed here, they won't be content, other houses will be next, all symbols of oppression must be gone, after the houses, the rich folk will be next, then the merchants who made their own fortune, then Heroica."

"Honestly, I am interested in gaining more reputation with the wolfgang, but if that is not possible then I might consider aiding the Bonapartes. Right now I'm going to try to track down Violetta to talk with her."

Posted Image
Playing as Benji Carvenhall, Level 45.8 Beast Warrior in Heroica RPG


#147 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6354
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:49 AM

View PostFlare, on 08 September 2012 - 10:47 AM, said:

"Honestly, I am interested in gaining more reputation with the wolfgang, but if that is not possible then I might consider aiding the Bonapartes. Right now I'm going to try to track down Violetta to talk with her."

Guts rolls his eyes, and raises his hands in the air:

"Why exactly would the Veterans allow you to stay in Heroica, this does not make any sense."

Posted Image


#148 Flare

Flare

  • A phonemonanl speller


    Posts: 5278
    Joined: 01-July 10
    Member: 11759
    Country: Israel

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:58 AM

View PostScubacarrot, on 08 September 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

Guts rolls his eyes, and raises his hands in the air:

"Why exactly would the Veterans allow you to stay in Heroica, this does not make any sense."

Benji also rolls his eyes... "What! Don't tell me you haven't you never heard of the expert job class of Beast Warrior!? Why the Veterans would allow someone as cynical and harsh as you to stay in Heroica is another thing that doesn't make sense."

Posted Image
Playing as Benji Carvenhall, Level 45.8 Beast Warrior in Heroica RPG


#149 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6354
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:04 AM

View PostFlare, on 08 September 2012 - 10:58 AM, said:

Benji also rolls his eyes... "What! Don't tell me you haven't you never heard of the expert job class of Beast Warrior!? Why the Veterans would allow someone as cynical and harsh as you to stay in Heroica is another thing that doesn't make sense."

"What are you talking about? 'Expert job class' What is that? :wacko:"

Posted Image


#150 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 10164
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:14 PM

View PostFlare, on 08 September 2012 - 10:36 AM, said:

Benji would like to track down Violetta, if its possible. (or whoever the "cat-hooded" figure is, but I'm assuming that its Violetta)

Benji leaves the rest of the group to bicker on the best approach to the riot, and heads to the backalleys of the Hovels.

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~




Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users