Oky

SoF: The Befrienders

THE BEFRIENDERS

When a really mean boy called Loki threatens to destroy Heartlake City, the girls reveal that they are superheroes and race out of Olivia Stark's tree house to save the day! They call themselves the Befrienders and fight evil with the power of friendship!

7902688328_5b00e771b4_z.jpg

The members of this team are:

Olivia Stark the Iron Girl - Known as a brilliant Inventor and a master of science and robotics, Olivia built herself a virtually indestructible outfit which allows her to fly and shoot beams from her hands and chest. What makes it unique is that it is powered by that powerful thing in her heart - Friendship! :grin_wub:

Stephanie the Goddess of Thunder - Stephanie is of Nordic descend and has god-like powers. With her hammer Meow-nir she can fly and control thunder!

Emma Banner the Pink Hulk - Emma is known to be rather moody sometimes, and after a fateful day where she fell asleep in the tanning salon and was exposed to an incredible amount of UV rays, she now turns into a big pink monster whenever she is angry! With her big, strong arms, she loves to give big, friendly hugs to her enemies, which defeats the evilness inside of them! :wub: But even as a big pink rage monster, she is still very conscious about fashion. Note that she is wearing purple pants which are very "in" this season.

Mia Romanoff the Pink Widow - Being an animal lover, Mia chose a spider as her superhero motif. She used to be a Russian spy and is skilled with all kinds of weapons and fighting styles.

Andrea Rogers a.k.a. Miss America - The result of a government experiment, Andrea is a super soldier with an unbreakable, fabulous looking shield. She always wanted to be an American idol, so she calls herself Miss America. She leads the Befrienders into battle on her Befriending Cycle,.

7902905536_3a781cfbd1_z.jpg

Here are some more views of the Stark Tower Tree House:

7902894428_a214e0957a_z.jpg

At the back of the tree house, there is a ladder to get up to the balcony, and a little bird house on the side.

7902897598_46b645e11a_z.jpg

Here you can get an unobstructed view at the Pink Hulk. Her arms and neck are posable. Whatever you do, don't tell her that she looks fat. :look:

7902901476_87eb37c199_z.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this little Friends cross-over with the Avengers. I was thinking about making a friendsified Quinjet or Helicarrier as well, but those wouldn't have fit within the parameters of this category. I hope someone else will make those in the future.

Have a nice Summer of Friends! :classic:

That Stark Tower is hilarious Oky! It's a very fun concept overall. I can't wait to see some more views.

Thanks! More views have been added! :sweet:

AWESOME tower and fantastic idea......Hulkette would say "Hulkette Powder" ! :laugh:

Gee, I wouldn't want to be around these girls later in life when they have PMT ! :laugh:

Good luck and Brick On with your Friend's 'Oky' ! :classic:

That's a very entertaining take on the Avengers. I just hope there's more MOCs like this. :wink:

Funny! :laugh: that's a nice play on Stark Towers. I really love that little bird house you have there too.

Now that is most amusing! :laugh:

Emma is just great! :grin: And the stark tower idea is a touch of genius! :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! )

ROTFL! This is awesomely classic! Thank you so much for sharing this - you started my day off with a good laugh, that's for sure. (And really, construction-wise, it's good. Ridiculous, but plausible at the same time.) Wonderful.

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you're getting a good laugh out of this. :classic:

construction-wise, it's good. Ridiculous, but plausible at the same time.

What's ridiculous about the construction?

Sorry, my thoughts sort of ran together. The construction with LEGO wasn't ridiculous - more just the idea of a pink and white treehouse inhabited by (presumably) pre-teen superheroes. :grin: As a setup, it's really quite attractive. :thumbup:

Great moc oky, very imaginative. I like the pink hulk! But surely pink widow should be a man?

Edited by Zilcho

Great moc oky, very imaginative. I like the pink hulk! But surely pink widow should be a man?

Thanks. And no, not really. This is not a mere gender reversal, it's a Friends version of the Avengers, and the Friends happen to be all girls. :wink:

This is hilarious and great! Well done! :thumbup::thumbup::classic:

Quote: "...and fight evil with the power of friendship!"

ooh, that reminds me of somepony. :grin:

Great MOC oky. This really made my day the story and the backgrounds are perfect.