Baxter Bulldog (Waterbrick Down) has been working tirelessly all night. After some drinks and dancing at Gibson's Tavern, there's still work to be done.
"I wish I had a girl," Baxter sighs. "All the good bitches are in cross-species relationships. Isn't my tool impressive enough?"
Tired and a bit sad, Baxter Bulldog presses on. His job is an important one. Sleep can wait. But, what's this? Someone has left a juicy chicken leg on a plate outside the Village Hall!
"What's this?" Baxter says, "Someone has left a juicy chicken leg on a plate outside the Village Hall! I bet there's a juicy bone inside for me to chomp on when all the meat has been devoured!"
Baxter Bulldog inspects the plate for weird spikey things...
...but finds an anvil instead.
The dark figure chuckles at how clever the trap is before dashing off into the night, whistling Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture.
Meanwhile, down the street, another dark figure does a little dance to The Benny Hill Show Theme.
That's one wacky dark figure!
In the morning, everyone averts their eyes from the awful death scene in the Village Square. Nobody can look at their friend in that gruesome state. After identifying Baxter by his overalls, not his face, Marcellus passes his staff over the deceased bulldog.
Baxter Bulldog (Waterbrick Down) was a Villager.
...and the body of Carly Cow (Tamamono) is nowhere to be found!
Just as everyone begins to discuss what has happened, something falls on Ernie Elephant's nose.
"Water!" He cries, horrified. "Where has it come from?"
Rain falls from the heavens.
"It's my worst fear!" Ernie cries, rushing to Lazlo's side. "Hold me, Lazlo! I'm so terrified of water!"
"Raindrops keep falling on my head," Lazlo sings, comfortingly.
"That doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red," Brigit Bunny and Ralphy Rabbit join in.
"Cryin's not for me," Everyone joins in, "'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'..."
And the day's lynch discussion is put on hold as everyone sings and plays in the rain. And momentarily they all feel free...nothing's worryin' them...
Day Three has begun. You may not vote during the first 24 hours. Please note the new rule.
The Cultists win when they have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties and the Villagers win when all of the Cultists are dead.
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Villagers or the Cultists. To win the game, the Villagers must kill off all of the Cultists, while the Cultists must outnumber the Villagers. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, barring any interference.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- You may not quote PMs from other players. Paraphrasing is allowed but no direct quoting. Please refrain from quoting PMs in the game threads and in private.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. Violation of this rule will result in a multiple game suspension.
- If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host or co-host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
- You must play on your personality quirk in every post. Some may be more difficult than others. Feel free to expand on the personality quirk you've been given. Be creative. (You have the first 24 hours to practice. Penalties will not be incurred on posts before voting starts)
- Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty of one vote per every four living players (1/4 of the active players list) on the first violation and death of your character on the second.
- Metagaming is allowed. Go ahead. You all know how to identify it and how to ignore completely irrelevant information.
- The pictures may or may not contain clues. They most likely do not, but look all you want. Wildly speculate. It's fun.
- Using acronyms, especially tl;dr will cause major trouble for your character, perhaps even instant death.
- Roleplaying is a good thing and it is encouraged in this game and will be required at some point. So get to know your personality quirks, they've been created for a reason.
Welcome to The Forest II, a game of wit and strategy. You are playing ___, Springhaven’s ___. (a little back story) (a personality quirk)
Alignment: You are aligned with the Villagers/Cultists.
Role: You are the ___ which gives you the Nocturnal Ability of ___. Each night you target one player and ___.
You have no specific Nocturnal Ability. Your power is in your vote and your brain, so use both wisely.
Win condition: You win when you have outnumbered the Villagers, including any third-parties Or You win when all of the Cultists are dead.
Best of luck and have fun!
Marcellus the Monk,
played by Hinckley
Firuz Fox, the Alchemist,
played by Fugazi
Active Players (21)
Becka Bulldog, Beautician, married to Booker Bear,
played by Rick
Booker Bear, Garbage Man, married to Becka Bulldog,
played by Dragonator
Brigit Bunny, Florist, First Lady of Winter Haven, married to Lazlo Lion,
played by Sandy
Cameron Crocodile, Carpenter, married to Gilda Goat,
played by Rufus
Casey Cat, Painter, married to Maurice Mouse,
played by Scouty
Edgar Elephant, Fisherman, married to Portia Poodle,
played by WhiteFang
Ernie Elephant, Dock Worker, married to Ralphy Rabbit,
played by JimButcher
Gibson Goat, Bartender, brother of Gilda Goat,
played by Pandora
Gilda Goat, Doctor, married to Cameron Crocodile, sister of Gibson Goat,
played by Quarryman
Gordon Gorilla, Lawman,
played by Scubacarrot
Heidi Hippo, Farmer,
played by CallMePie
Horace Horse, Blacksmith,
played by iamded
Lazlo Lion, Mayor of Winter Haven, married to Brigit Bunny,
played by TinyPiesRUs
Maurice Mouse, Dock Worker, married to Casey Cat,
played by Cecilie
Mindy Mouse, Accountant, married to Pancho Parrot,
played by Professor Flitwick
Pancho Parrot, Postman, married to Mindy Mouse,
played by Zepher
Pennie Pig, Schoolteacher,
played by Eskallon
Portia Poodle, Grocer, married to Edgar Elephant,
played by CorneliusMurdock
Ralphy Rabbit, Farmer, married to Ernie Elephant,
played by badboytje88
Seamus Sheepdog, Taxidermist, married to Shawna Sheep,
played by Dannylonglegs
Shawna Sheep, Lawman, married to Seamus Sheepdog,
played by Shadows
The Deceased (5)
Petey Panda, Fisherman,
played by darkdragon, lynched on Day One - Villager
Bristol Bunny, Seamstress,
played by Bob, murdered with an axe on Night One - Villager
Wallace Walrus, Lawman,
played by Masked Builder, murdered by a bear trap on Night One - Cultist
Carly Cow, Ice Cream Shoppe Owner,
played by Tamamono, lynched on Day Two - unknown affiliation
Baxter Bulldog, Mechanic,
played by Waterbrick Down, murdered by anvil on Night Two - Villager