5 replies to this topic

#1 Dapper-D2

Dapper-D2

Member: 22141

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:28 AM

Posted Image

CAM-B0

Posted Image

You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all.

Posted Image

I've got two guns... One for each of ya.

Posted Image

Imperial combat droid

Posted Image

On Hoth searching for Rebel base

Posted Image

The gang

Posted Image

On CUUSOO
IDEAS
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image  Posted Image  
flickr

#2 wokajablocka

wokajablocka

Member: 12884

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:30 AM

Again nice ones Dapper :thumbup: . I was a bit confused from the fist pic, I though what a short astromech then noticed that he was wading through the water.

I'm sure it the Imperials rolled out a tone of these astromechs they could have changed the tide on the take over of the empire. They sure can pack a punch and if they where half as intelligent as R2-D2 they would have been unstoppable :laugh: .
Brickshelf

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

May the Brick be with you!

#3 DFOL

DFOL

Member: 10119

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:41 AM

Another two great additions Dapper-D2! I'm really enjoying the little one line stories and action scenes, and i especially love the special effects!  :laugh:
Dutch Fan Of LEGO

#4 purpleparadox

purpleparadox

Member: 26763

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

Yup, you're sure keeping up with the awesome astromech-building! :classic: The droids are, of course, great, but what really catches my eye this time is the fire/the missile being launched in the second picture.

Posted Image

#5 Churchill

Churchill

Member: 6563

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:23 PM

I'm proud to say that I got the movie references... one of my all time favorites!  Good work.

#6 Dapper-D2

Dapper-D2

Member: 22141

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:48 AM

View Postwokajablocka, on 27 August 2012 - 04:30 AM, said:

Again nice ones Dapper :thumbup: . I was a bit confused from the fist pic, I though what a short astromech then noticed that he was wading through the water.

I'm sure it the Imperials rolled out a tone of these astromechs they could have changed the tide on the take over of the empire. They sure can pack a punch and if they where half as intelligent as R2-D2 they would have been unstoppable :laugh: .
Thanks again Wokajablocka! I know it’s not a very good water effect, but I’m limited to the pieces I have and try to make due. I agree with your insight too.

View PostDFOL, on 27 August 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

Another two great additions Dapper-D2! I'm really enjoying the little one line stories and action scenes, and i especially love the special effects!  :laugh:
Thanks DFOL, I’m glad you like them. I try to keep it simple. I have a short attention span and get bored when things get overly wordy.

View Postpurpleparadox, on 27 August 2012 - 03:08 PM, said:

Yup, you're sure keeping up with the awesome astromech-building! :classic: The droids are, of course, great, but what really catches my eye this time is the fire/the missile being launched in the second picture.
Thanks purpleparadox! I tried to make as much action in that scene as I could. Did you notice the muddy tread marks left by the astromech trying to make a fast getaway and blowing his top in fear? I had Looney Tunes cartoons in mind for that one.

View PostChurchill, on 27 August 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

I'm proud to say that I got the movie references... one of my all time favorites!  Good work.
Thanks Churchill! Tombstone is a great movie!
IDEAS
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image  Posted Image  
flickr

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users