Darkdragon

Comic: Pay Attention

Haha, funny :laugh:

And great photography too, blurring out the background until the last pane. Only thing I would have changed is to have the smiling people in the background look in a slightly different direction than at the unfolding scene, they look kind of creepy smiling at that :tongue:.

:laugh: Awesome comic! You're making me want to get off my butt and make some comics of my own! :tongue:

Which minifig is that torso from? The one with the LEGO brick on the hoodie...

Haha, funny :laugh:

Thanks Cecilie! I reshot the last frame tonight, you are right about the smiles. Now I think it works much better. :classic:

:laugh: Awesome comic! You're making me want to get off my butt and make some comics of my own! :tongue:

Which minifig is that torso from? The one with the LEGO brick on the hoodie...

Yes, you should! Making comics is totally fun. Well any small minifig scenes are fun to me, not everything hast be huge megabuilds. :wink:

That torso is from the 2012 Event Exclusive Set. It's available throughout USA and CAN this year at various LEGO Store events - no idea on the rest of the world.

Thanks Cecilie! I reshot the last frame tonight, you are right about the smiles. Now I think it works much better. :classic:

Yes, much better! Now it's more apparent that the shocked kid is the only one noticing what's going on. :sweet:

Yes, much better! Now it's more apparent that the shocked kid is the only one noticing what's going on. :sweet:

Thanks! :thumbup:

Very funny! It's a four page comic without words and a twist, while still being funny. That's pretty impressive story-telling! :thumbup:

Very funny! It's a four page comic without words and a twist, while still being funny. That's pretty impressive story-telling! :thumbup:

Thanks Zepher! Glad you found it funny and understood what was happening. Working without word bubbles is a real challenge and it's nice to know it worked. :wink: