Kai NRG

SoF: Visit to the Amusement Park

[Yes, I know these are supposed to be posted in the relevant other forn, but since it's an aumsment park, I figured it should go here. If for whatever reason this doesn't qualify as a crossover, please let me know :wink: ]

The friends visit an Amusement Park! They've parked their car on the side walk and are buisy strolling around somewhere in there (you won't see them though, mine are camera shy). Ticket booth on the outside (and a girl and her dad getting tickets), an inviting bunny standing in front - hopefully it's clear that this is just a fragment of the entire park! Take a look at what's over the walls in the following pictures!

7857995848_d8e8792ba8.jpg

7858002952_b6e6dc04f5.jpg

Come here first! Get a map, information on special events, and more!

7858012574_402495aeb2.jpg

7858007920_0c50eca377.jpg

I also put a pretty small car (so maybe only one friend is visiting?) in front, so that should make it plain that the friends are visiting! :wink:

Any feedback is appreciated! :classic:

Edit: Forgot to add that there are more pictures on my Flickr.

Edited by Kai NRG

This might be silly but I actually like those green chairs a lot, a simple but effective design, good job on the information counter as well :thumbup:

Great amusement park 'Kai NRG', I too really like those green chairs....excellent work, good luck and Brick On with your Friend's 'Kai NRG' ! :wink:

Just pick any other LEGO theme, blend it with Friends, build a 16x16 scene, or a 32x32 scene, of it and post it in the relevant other forum!

Entries for Category 3 must be in a theme other than Town.

Entries for Category 3 must be in a theme other than Town.

Does this qualify as another theme as well? (And if so, can it bo moved?) If not I think I'm out. . . :cry_sad:

Edit: Maybe it could go in the Special LEGO Themes Form?

Edited by Kai NRG