Mpya Stedor Tower

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Maxim I

Maxim I

• I just want an island named after me.

Member: 22634

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

Finally, Rohe Iher (from Chal 4) saw the Southern Tower growing bigger and bigger. Only a few miles swimming anymore and he would be safe. He will never ever row again in his free time, he is sure about that...

Accompanied by three meermen so no other elementals would consider him as their evening dinner. He was lucky. Just a few seconds before he would be pierced by the tail of the elemental snake, the meermen confused it by throwing spears. Now his heroes are guarding him and once in the city they will talk to Sir Tomvaximus, who is in control while Lord Damaximus is on his quest. By what they said, it is possible they will declare their allegiance to Mpya Stedor in the future.

Even he is tired, he still smiles at the thought of that allegiance. It would mean that the meermen clan would patrol Ghuba-ya Biashara against water-attacks and in return, Mpya Stedor will send an army to defend their hide-outs against land-attacks... .

He could see the Elite Archers rising up behind the battlements, watching over the area. Finally Rohe is home again...

~

Ladies and Gentlemen from Historica.
I proudly present to you the South End Wall Tower.
I built this while waiting at a BL-order for my Gatehouse.

Some stuff you will see in the details if you go to the map
brickshelfmap

- The Elite Archers have changed their headgear. Now they fit more in the Medieval scene.
- Every level is removable to have a very nice playability inside the tower. Neverthless there is no interior as there is not really need for that...
- The girl waving in front of the tower is just an real life inside joke with a friend of me. So never mind that please :laugh:

The tower seen from outside Mpya Stedor:
Posted Image

The Tower seen from inside Mpya Stedor:
Posted Image

The upper level of the tower:
Posted Image

A captain (red hood) and 2 Elite Archers having a chat
Posted Image

Well, C&C is ofcourse welcome!

Lord Damaximus of Stedor, loyal to the guild of KALIPHLIN!

Governor Maximilian Damaximus of Stedor, city of ESLANDOLA! President of the MAESTRO Trade Company.

Posted Image

my flickr: http://www.flickr.co...s/76053512@N04/

Posted Image

#2 Kai NRG

Kai NRG

• Propping up Historica's freedom

Member: 27955

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:13 PM

Nice job, Da Maximus!  :thumbup:  I especially love the way you did the tan bricks sticking out from the wall, plus the tan stips going around.  However, all the white on front does look a bit plain to me, although I know how tough building a good castle is!  (I've yet to come up with one. . .)

Ageven Deraim, Lord of Auner, Representative of Qarkyr, High Lord of Kaliphlin, Graduated Doctor of Petraea University, Vice Admiral of Kaliphlin Fleet, Exalted Third Centurion of Ulandus

Guy K. Wynd, Pilot, Octan Corporation

Guy Wyndzon, MCTC Leader, Secretary of State, Member of Eslandola's High Council

Posted Image____Posted Image____Posted Image

--Check out the Guilds of Historica!--Join Eslandola!--gid617--Flickr--The Brick Blogger--

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved, and your house."

#3 Maxim I

Maxim I

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

View PostKai NRG, on 23 August 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

Nice job, Da Maximus! :thumbup: I especially love the way you did the tan bricks sticking out from the wall, plus the tan stips going around. However, all the white on front does look a bit plain to me, although I know how tough building a good castle is! (I've yet to come up with one. . .)

That's my strategy :D

A plain ground level. The first (and here second as well) have some shooting holes. And the upper level have 2 rows of battlements :classic: As there is only relief on the upper level, it is almost impossible to climb the tower or walls :laugh:

Oh, and as it is a new built city, it would be a shame if I already have to put "aging effects" in it :classic:

Governor Maximilian Damaximus of Stedor, city of ESLANDOLA! President of the MAESTRO Trade Company.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Captain BeerBeard

Captain BeerBeard

• Ringleader

Member: 18031

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:51 AM

The tower looks good but the hoods don't look good on your soldier's.
Nocturnus Scoundrel

#5 Mike S

Mike S

• New Daddy!

Member: 26273

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:19 PM

Nice job and goes well with th erest of your wall!Posted Image  My only critique would be that the small top tower needs a support (single stud beam or something) for the 4th corner.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 kabel

kabel

• LEGO burglar

Member: 6745

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:37 PM

Great tower dm1 I really like how you have come up with you own style. White and tan really make an excellent color sceme!
Steen Larsson
Carpenter
Royal Architect of Mitgardia and Vice Admiral of the Mitgardian fleet

Posted Image   Posted Image

My Brickshelf

My Flickr

Medieval Ships

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

#7 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

• Mitgardia's moccing machine

Member: 20775

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

Excellent tower! I'm sure it will fit well with your other sections of Mypa Stedor  :thumbup:
I like how tall you did the arrow slits as well  :classic:
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentleman, Farmer, Watchman, and Protector in the Guilds of Historica
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image
John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Posted Image

#8 Ecclesiastes

Ecclesiastes

• Master of "da hood"

Member: 17645

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:18 PM

Great addition to your city, are you able to keep all the city parts in one part?

View PostCaptain BeerBeard, on 24 August 2012 - 10:51 AM, said:

The tower looks good but the hoods don't look good on your soldier's.

I think just a cape would solve that problem.

Got Questions? Need help? New member?
Read the site guidelines | Index of helpful tutorials | Eurobricks FAQ

Posted Image
There's a time for tearing down and a time for building. - Ecclesiastes

My Flickr

#9 Maxim I

Maxim I

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

View PostEcclesiastes, on 26 August 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

Great addition to your city, are you able to keep all the city parts in one part?

I think just a cape would solve that problem.

I am, but it will takes more than the expected year I fear as I have to buy all the bricks on EB and my monthly Lego budget is not that big :sceptic:

I'll make a poll in the future for their look :laugh:

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users