Sign in to follow this  
ZetoVince

SoF: Mia's Pet Grooming Van

indexed.gif V-LV-49C

summerofriendsmpgvcopy.jpg

You know the love Mia has for pets! (see Mia's Puppy House & Heartlake Vet)

So why not trying to start her own business out of it?!

She has the skills and the tools for a pet grooming business but not the budget for a store...!

So instead she borrowed the chopped off-road van her brother used to drive and started the Pet Grooming Van business!

7844785910_d99daf5cf7_c.jpg

miaspetvan2.jpg

miaspetvan3.jpg

miaspetvan4.jpg

Edited by Phred

Haha, amazing! I love the way you made it look like a dog itself - a pug, right? :wink:

Haha, amazing! I love the way you made it look like a dog itself - a pug, right? :wink:

Right like a pug! I didn't want to mention it myself cause i wasn't sure if i'm the only one sees it!

Very nice entry! I like the minifig hands technique you used. It's one to keep note of. Good luck with the contest! :thumbup:

Now I need to start building my entries...

Edited by purpleparadox

Good luck with your cool entry 'ZetoVince'......a dog shape inspired vehicle :thumbup: - an original idea in Lego and cooler than this....dogvan.jpg

Brick On with your Friend's 'ZetoVince' ! :classic:

Very clever piece usange! :thumbup: Personnally, I prefer brighter colors, but the white looks great, and the background is very well done too!

Edited by Kai NRG

Nice little van. Interesting use of the skater's blades. I see it has stretched tires in the back. Definitely a guy thing. I wonder how her brother feels about her sticking pink ribbon and flower on it. :laugh:

A good point about her brother's reaction. If I had done this to anything my four brothers had built, I would have had to run away from home for a few days until things cooled down!

A great concept for a woman wanting to go into business on her own! Perfect for our Friends!

It looks cool, but a it seems that it can't fit minifig... I mean minidoll inside, becasue it looks like it's made for diferent scale.

You are right, it can't fit a minifig nor a torso :/

It's really hard to make detailed exterior with enough space inside to fit minifigs at this 6-wide scale, don't you think?

I've undestood from all my attempts on many minifig scaled vehicles that you can build either detailed exterior either wide interior for minifigs!

So i've quitted trying to fit minifigs for long time now cause i basically want a really detailed shaping for my vehicles!

Nice little van. Interesting use of the skater's blades. I see it has stretched tires in the back. Definitely a guy thing. I wonder how her brother feels about her sticking pink ribbon and flower on it. :laugh:

If you are interested in the rear wheels you can check the instruction i've made

7014307903_9790005832_m.jpg