• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ZetoVince

ZetoVince

Member: 14290

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:33 PM

Posted Image V-LV-49C

Posted Image

You know the love Mia has for pets! (see Mia's Puppy House & Heartlake Vet)
So why not trying to start her own business out of it?!
She has the skills and the tools for a pet grooming business but not the budget for a store...!
So instead she borrowed the chopped off-road van her brother used to drive and started the Pet Grooming Van business!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Phred, 24 August 2012 - 04:24 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Check my Flickr photostream for more

#2 ER0L

ER0L

Member: 20651

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:11 PM

Haha, amazing! I love the way you made it look like a dog itself - a pug, right?  :wink:
Posted Image

ER0L's Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/er0l | ER0L's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_er0l

Recent builds:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

MOC groups founded by ER0L:

#3 ZetoVince

ZetoVince

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

View PostER0L, on 23 August 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

Haha, amazing! I love the way you made it look like a dog itself - a pug, right? :wink:

Right like a pug! I didn't want to mention it myself cause i wasn't sure if i'm the only one sees it!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Check my Flickr photostream for more

#4 purpleparadox

purpleparadox

Member: 26763

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:20 PM

Very nice entry! I like the minifig hands technique you used. It's one to keep note of. Good luck with the contest! :thumbup:

Now I need to start building my entries...

Edited by purpleparadox, 23 August 2012 - 07:21 PM.

Posted Image

#5 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

• Gungans taste like chicken

Member: 7997

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:12 AM

Good luck with your cool entry 'ZetoVince'......a dog shape inspired vehicle  :thumbup: - an original idea in Lego and cooler than this....Posted Image
Brick On with your Friend's 'ZetoVince' ! :classic:

#6 Kai NRG

Kai NRG

• Propping up Historica's freedom

Member: 27955

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:21 AM

Very clever piece usange!  :thumbup:  Personnally, I prefer brighter colors, but the white looks great, and the background is very well done too!

Edited by Kai NRG, 24 August 2012 - 01:21 AM.

Ageven Deraim, Lord of Auner, Representative of Qarkyr, High Lord of Kaliphlin, Graduated Doctor of Petraea University, Vice Admiral of Kaliphlin Fleet, Exalted Third Centurion of Ulandus

Guy K. Wynd, Pilot, Octan Corporation

Guy Wyndzon, MCTC Leader, Secretary of State, Member of Eslandola's High Council

Posted Image____Posted Image____Posted Image

--Check out the Guilds of Historica!--Join Eslandola!--gid617--Flickr--The Brick Blogger--

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved, and your house."

#7 Venunder

Venunder

Member: 26358

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:07 PM

A very good little van.  :laugh:

#8 Lordofdragonss

Lordofdragonss

Member: 5310

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

It looks cool, but a it seems that it can't fit minifig... I mean minidoll inside, becasue it looks like it's made for diferent scale.
High Chief Of Agriculture of Avalonia
Avalonian Orc Commander

#9 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

• Mitgardia's moccing machine

Member: 20775

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:24 PM

Great work on the van! Especially the front bumper  :thumbup: The little tables are a neat design too  :classic:
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentleman, Farmer, Watchman, Protector, Frost Berserker, Manager, Gatekeeper, and Strategic Heavy Weight in the Guilds of Historica
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image
John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Posted Image

#10 dr_spock

dr_spock

• BoBS IT Dept

Member: 8775

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:07 PM

Nice little van.  Interesting use of the skater's blades.  I see it has stretched tires in the back.  Definitely a guy thing.  I wonder how her brother feels about her sticking pink ribbon and flower on it.   :laugh:

#11 Legogal

Legogal

• poet laureate

Member: 23979

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:19 PM

A good point about her brother's reaction. If I had done this to anything my four brothers had built, I would have had to run away from home for a few days until things cooled down!
A great concept for a woman wanting to go into business on her own! Perfect for our Friends!

#12 Bizzy78

Bizzy78

Member: 26995

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:44 AM

Nice build, love the way you use the skates.

#13 ZetoVince

ZetoVince

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:28 PM

View PostLordofdragonss, on 25 August 2012 - 11:31 PM, said:

It looks cool, but a it seems that it can't fit minifig... I mean minidoll inside, becasue it looks like it's made for diferent scale.

You are right, it can't fit a minifig nor a torso :/
It's really hard to make detailed exterior with enough space inside to fit minifigs at this 6-wide scale, don't you think?
I've undestood from all my attempts on many minifig scaled vehicles that you can build either detailed exterior either wide interior for minifigs!
So i've quitted trying to fit minifigs for long time now cause i basically want a really detailed shaping for my vehicles!

View Postdr_spock, on 26 August 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

Nice little van. Interesting use of the skater's blades. I see it has stretched tires in the back. Definitely a guy thing. I wonder how her brother feels about her sticking pink ribbon and flower on it. :laugh:

If you are interested in the rear wheels you can check the instruction i've made
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users