Jump to content


Heroica RPG - Quest #45: The Doctor Is In


  • Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#26 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2919
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:02 PM

" Minotaur do you understand what I am saying? You are a human cow. Nothing more."
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#27 Siercon and Coral

Siercon and Coral

  • King and Queen of the Iron Throne


    Posts: 480
    Joined: 24-April 11
    Member: 17453
    Country: USA

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:52 PM

"Festoon is a pretty fancy word for such tiny widdle golden horns. I don't think your rack is big enough to adorn anything." Siercon said delivering it in a slight baby voice towards the minotaur cheiftan.

OoC: excellent word choice btw!

Edited by Siercon and Coral, 23 August 2012 - 09:54 PM.

Posted ImageYou found the magic invisible script! :D Posted Image



...................................Visit our Flickr! :).......................................................................................Heroica Stats...............


#28 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2919
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:54 PM

View PostSiercon and Coral, on 23 August 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

"Festoon is a pretty fancy word for such tiny widdle golden horns. I don't think your rack is big enough to adorn anything."

OoC: excellent word choice btw!
Lycan thumbs up Siercon" Minotaurs love their horns."
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#29 Pharos712

Pharos712

    Posts: 34
    Joined: 30-June 12
    Member: 29466

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:35 PM

"With pleasure Siercon" Zark replies whilst charging full force towards his barbaric adversary. Zark thus attacks the barbarian with a swing of his of sacred axe from the front row, confident that its immense power would be enough to shatter through any defense the barbarian put up.

Edited by Pharos712, 23 August 2012 - 11:40 PM.

Posted ImageZark, the adventurous Barbarian
Level: 1 / Power: 4 / Health: 8/8 / Gold: 10

#30 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2919
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

View PostPharos712, on 23 August 2012 - 11:35 PM, said:

"With pleasure Siercon" Zark replies whilst charging full force towards his barbaric adversary. Zark thus attacks the barbarian with a swing of his of sacred axe from the front row, confident that its immense power would be enough to shatter through any defense the barbarian put up.
"So Zark, Siercon uses magic, I am rather handy with interrogations, you got any special skills?
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#31 Pharos712

Pharos712

    Posts: 34
    Joined: 30-June 12
    Member: 29466

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:45 AM

View PostTheBoyWonder, on 24 August 2012 - 12:00 AM, said:

"So Zark, Siercon uses magic, I am rather handy with interrogations, you got any special skills?
" Well Lycan i'd say my sheer fearlessness and combat ferocity would prehaps be my most attractive accet. Some have even called me a demon when they see me fight, so great becomes my ferocity and battlelust once combat has insued."

Edited by Pharos712, 24 August 2012 - 12:46 AM.

Posted ImageZark, the adventurous Barbarian
Level: 1 / Power: 4 / Health: 8/8 / Gold: 10

#32 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2919
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:01 AM

View PostPharos712, on 24 August 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

" Well Lycan i'd say my sheer fearlessness and combat ferocity would prehaps be my most attractive accet. Some have even called me a demon when they see me fight, so great becomes my ferocity and battlelust once combat has insued."
"Ferocity and battlelust? THAT'S CUTE. Zark, mortals fear demons, demons fear me, I fear crazy paladin gods who give you impossible battles. "
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#33 Pharos712

Pharos712

    Posts: 34
    Joined: 30-June 12
    Member: 29466

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:47 AM

View PostTheBoyWonder, on 24 August 2012 - 01:01 AM, said:

"Ferocity and battlelust? THAT'S CUTE. Zark, mortals fear demons, demons fear me, I fear crazy paladin gods who give you impossible battles. "

"Wow Lycan you must certainly be one dangerous and powerful bastard then. My respect for you just grew immensely!"
Posted ImageZark, the adventurous Barbarian
Level: 1 / Power: 4 / Health: 8/8 / Gold: 10

#34 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2919
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:59 PM

View PostPharos712, on 24 August 2012 - 03:47 AM, said:

"Wow Lycan you must certainly be one dangerous and powerful bastard then. My respect for you just grew immensely!"
"Dangerous is certainly right. Perhaps you shall see thei true extent of it later.
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#35 Pharos712

Pharos712

    Posts: 34
    Joined: 30-June 12
    Member: 29466

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:36 PM

"I look forward to it Lycan" Zark replied with descreet excitement.

Edited by Pharos712, 24 August 2012 - 01:42 PM.

Posted ImageZark, the adventurous Barbarian
Level: 1 / Power: 4 / Health: 8/8 / Gold: 10

#36 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2919
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

View PostPharos712, on 24 August 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

"I look forward to it Lycan" Zark replied with descreet excitement.
"Be careful with that Tribesmen."

"So where have you two come from?"
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#37 Khorne

Khorne

  • I will not torment the emotionally frail - Nevermind


    Posts: 3088
    Joined: 27-March 05
    Member: 284
    Country: Flanders

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:31 PM

Results of Round One of the Eubric Highway Skirmish:
Lycan Dean vs. Savage Minotaur Chieftain - Special Damage
>Siercon vs. Savage Minotaur Warrior - Great Spell (11*2)+3 = 25
Zark vs. Wild Human Tribesman - Miss

The party's first battle starts of on a wrong foot. Angered by Lycan's insults, the Minotaur Chieftain furiously headbuts the Rogue, rendering him Stunned for One Turn. As a reaction to seeing his questmate fall Siercon unleashes a Great Spell, utterly desintegrating the Minotaur Warrior in a flood of Light. A pool of blood and some equipment is all that remains. The power of Siercon's spell was in fact of such magnitude that even the Wild Tribesman was badly hurt a the grizzly light show. Momentarily blinded by the radiating light, Zark misses his attack, leaving the Tribesman standing, bleeding like a pig.

Two enemies still stand. The battle rages on!


The Enemies:

Posted Image "Cow-abunga, jackass!"
Savage Minotaur Chieftain
Type: Humanoid; Beast
Level: 5
Health: 25/25
Defense: 1
Special: Headbut - The Minotaur charges forward and Headbuts the target, causing the target to be Stunned the next Round.
Drops: Tetsubo

Posted Image "Also, you can't use that word, the preferred term is Homo Bovinus."
Wild Human Tribesman
Type: Humanoid
Level: 2
Health: 2 10/10
Defense: 1
Special: Block - The Tribesman uses his shield to block an incoming attack, taking no Damage during the next Round. The Tribesman can block up to three times before his crude shield breaks down.
Drops: Nothing


The Party:

Posted ImageSiercon (Siercon and Coral) *** Party Leader ***
Level 3 Mage
Power: 11
Defense: 1
Health: 7/7
Ether: 5/6
Gold: 0 (Owes Namyrra (Quarryman) 60gp, Arthur (Flipz) 9gp)
Equipment: Lullaby Wand (WP:8, sleep effect), Sylvania's Cowl(Artifact, Head Wear, Animal Talk) Robe of the Magi (SP:1)
Inventory: Potion x3, Diamond, Bedroll, Scroll of Sleep.

Posted ImageZark (Pharos721)
Level 1 Barbarian
Power: 4
Health: 8/8
Gold: 10
Equipment: Iron Great Axe (WP3)
Inventory: Potion, Bottle of Mead

Posted ImageLycan Dean (TheBoyWonder)
Level 6 Rogue *Immune to weakened* Stunned
Power: 17
Health: 12/12
Gold: 0 (95 gold owed to Thormanil and 30 to Loreal)
Equipment: Sword of the Croise (WP: 9), Pugillist Gloves (power +2, protects from weakened), Sylvania's Cowl (grants Animal Talk to Wearer)
Inventory: Bedroll, Staff of The Frog Paladin (WP:6, 1/6 chance of Amphibianocs Blessing (protects from damage), Throwing Dagger WP6 (loaned to Loreal)


Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image


Party Leader, choose the order of actions.

All of you, choose your targets and the Row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, move, heal, or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone has acted.

Edited by Khorne, 24 August 2012 - 07:52 PM.

flickr | brickshelf | Holmgang Wiki


Playing as Eric in Heroica RPG
Posted Image


#38 Siercon and Coral

Siercon and Coral

  • King and Queen of the Iron Throne


    Posts: 480
    Joined: 24-April 11
    Member: 17453
    Country: USA

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:59 PM

Battle Order:
Siercon
Zark
Lycan (Stunned)



"Wonderful, this staff works well." He whispered. "I must thank Namyrra next time we meet. Hang in there Zark you're doing great!" It was clear the staff could focus the little power he'd aquired, but the power of its lullaby was still locked within. Siercon took this opportunity to join his stunned lycan friend, in attacking the Chieftain. As he ran up, the almost full waxing moon shown behind them battle. He feared this might be the deep breath before the transformation. Lycan may be stunned for now, but in a moment... he could unleash. "I pity the cow" he said in a deep black mans voice...

Siercon attacked Savage Minotaur Chieftain with a Holy spell through his Lullaby Wand from the back row.

Edited by Siercon and Coral, 24 August 2012 - 08:14 PM.

Posted ImageYou found the magic invisible script! :D Posted Image



...................................Visit our Flickr! :).......................................................................................Heroica Stats...............


#39 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2919
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostSiercon and Coral, on 24 August 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

Battle Order:
Siercon
Zark
Lycan

"Wonderful, this staff works well." He whispered. "I must thank Namyrra next time we meet. Hang in there Zark you're doing great!" It was clear the staff could focus the little power he'd aquired, but the power of its lullaby was still locked within. Siercon took this opportunity to join his stunned lycan friend, in attacking the Chieftain. As he ran up, the almost full waxing moon shown behind them battle. He feared this might be the deep breath before the transformation. Lycan may be stunned for now, but in a moment... he could unleash. "I pity the cow" he said in a deep black mans voice...

Siercon attacked Savage Minotaur Chieftain with a Holy spell through his Lullaby Wand from the back row.
I would pity the cow myself, would make a tasty snack, but I can't do anything like this.
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#40 Khorne

Khorne

  • I will not torment the emotionally frail - Nevermind


    Posts: 3088
    Joined: 27-March 05
    Member: 284
    Country: Flanders

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:14 PM

QM Note: Since this is only a minor, getting-to-know-the-battle-system type battle AND because of personal reasons the players are aware of, I'm moving on with this fight, without Pharos' action. We have discussed this and the players have voted with a majority vote in favor of advancing the fight :classic: .

Results of Round Two of the Eubric Highway Skirmish:
>Siercon vs. Savage Minotaur Chieftain - Magic Burst 8+3 = 11 Damage to all Enemies
Zark vs. Wild Human Tribesman Savage Minotaur Chieftain - Battle Frenzy 3+1 = 4 Damage to all Enemies
Lycan Dean - Stunned

Siercon kicks off the battle once more, completely shifting the tide in the party's favor. The Mage's power overflows and a wild burst of Light fills the surroundings, hitting all Enemies. The puny Human Tribesman sucumbs to the heavy burn wounds and the Chieftain is left badly bloodied. Following Siercon's example, Zark goes into a Battle Frenzy and attacks the one remaining Enemy, but it is not enough to take him down. Meanwhile, Lycan convulsively lies on the ground, recovering from the heavy blow he received earlier.

Only one enemy remains !


The Enemies:

Posted Image "This is bullshit ..."
Savage Minotaur Chieftain
Type: Humanoid; Beast
Level: 5
Health: 12/25
Defense: 1
Special: Headbut - The Minotaur charges forward and Headbuts the target, causing the target to be Stunned the next Round.
Drops: Tetsubo


The Party:

Posted ImageSiercon (Siercon and Coral) *** Party Leader ***
Level 3 Mage
Power: 11
Defense: 1
Health: 7/7
Ether: 4/6
Gold: 0 (Owes Namyrra (Quarryman) 60gp, Arthur (Flipz) 9gp)
Equipment: Lullaby Wand (WP:8, sleep effect), Sylvania's Cowl(Artifact, Head Wear, Animal Talk) Robe of the Magi (SP:1)
Inventory: Potion x3, Diamond, Bedroll, Scroll of Sleep.

Posted ImageZark (Pharos721)
Level 1 Barbarian
Power: 4
Health: 8/8
Gold: 10
Equipment: Iron Great Axe (WP3)
Inventory: Potion, Bottle of Mead

Posted ImageLycan Dean (TheBoyWonder)
Level 6 Rogue *Immune to weakened* Stunned
Power: 17
Health: 12/12
Gold: 0 (95 gold owed to Thormanil and 30 to Loreal)
Equipment: Sword of the Croise (WP: 9), Pugillist Gloves (power +2, protects from weakened), Sylvania's Cowl (grants Animal Talk to Wearer)
Inventory: Bedroll, Staff of The Frog Paladin (WP:6, 1/6 chance of Amphibianocs Blessing (protects from damage), Throwing Dagger WP6 (loaned to Loreal)


Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image


QM Note: Since only one weakened enemy remains, this round will be auto-played.

Results of Round Three of the Eubric Highway Skirmish:
Lycan Dean vs. Savage Minotaur Chieftain - Special Damage
>Siercon vs. Savage Minotaur Chieftain - Spell 8+3 = 11 Damage
Zark vs. Savage Minotaur Chieftain - Hit 3+1 = 4 Damage

Lycan jumps back up, but to no avail. He immediatly receives another Headbut from the furious Minotaur and goes back to lying in the grass, even throwing up a little. The burden of dealing with the enemies falls upon Siercon's shoulders once more. With a simple flick of his wand, the Mage comes up with another Light Spell, almost taking care of the Minotaur Chieftain. Zark finishes tha fight by beheading the creature with his axe.

THIS BATTLE IS VICTORIOUS !

Everybody gains one Level of Experience !


The Party:

Posted ImageSiercon (Siercon and Coral) *** Party Leader ***
Level 4 Mage
Power: 12
Defense: 1
Health: 7/7
Ether: 3/6
Gold: 0 (Owes Namyrra (Quarryman) 60gp, Arthur (Flipz) 9gp)
Equipment: Lullaby Wand (WP:8, sleep effect), Sylvania's Cowl(Artifact, Head Wear, Animal Talk) Robe of the Magi (SP:1)
Inventory: Potion x3, Diamond, Bedroll, Scroll of Sleep.

Posted ImageZark (Pharos721)
Level 2 Barbarian
Power: 5
Health: 8/8
Gold: 10
Equipment: Iron Great Axe (WP3)
Inventory: Potion, Bottle of Mead

Posted ImageLycan Dean (TheBoyWonder)
Level 6 Rogue *Immune to weakened*
Power: 18
Health: 12/12
Gold: 0 (95 gold owed to Thormanil and 30 to Loreal)
Equipment: Sword of the Croise (WP: 9), Pugillist Gloves (power +2, protects from weakened), Sylvania's Cowl (grants Animal Talk to Wearer)
Inventory: Bedroll, Staff of The Frog Paladin (WP:6, 1/6 chance of Amphibianocs Blessing (protects from damage), Throwing Dagger WP6 (loaned to Loreal)


Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image


Party Leader, please divide the spoils of the battle:
Posted Image Tetsubo WP: 5 - This heavy two handed mace club is made from pure iron and is mostly used as an anti-cavalry weapon, breaking the kneecaps of horses. Suitable for Barbarians.
Posted Image Shield SP: 1 - A basic shield. Suitable for Knights.
Posted Image Crude Warhammer WP: 4 - An everyday tool converted for battle. Suitable for Clerics and Barbarians.

Edited by Khorne, 27 August 2012 - 10:34 AM.

flickr | brickshelf | Holmgang Wiki


Playing as Eric in Heroica RPG
Posted Image


#41 Siercon and Coral

Siercon and Coral

  • King and Queen of the Iron Throne


    Posts: 480
    Joined: 24-April 11
    Member: 17453
    Country: USA

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:17 PM

"Well done guys! Zark you placed some excellent blows, including killing their leader!" Turning to Lycan Siercon continued. "You did great, you took some pretty big hits that would have left either Zark or I more than stunned. Way to take a couple for the team!' With this Siercon sifted through the burning remains of the Minotaur he had consumed in light. There was no gold, but several other items caught his foot as he shuffled around.
"Looks like we got some keepers guys!" he shouted "Especially for you Zark" he said with a smile.
Siercon handed the Tetsubo to Zark.

"I think I'll hold on to this shield, unless you guys want it?" Siercon keeps the sheild

"And Lycan you can totally have this warhammer... to bad neither of us can use any of these things but, hopefully we can get a pretty penny for'm" Siercon gave the warhammer to Lycan and took a seat on the grass. "Does that sound fair to you guys?"

Edited by Siercon and Coral, 24 August 2012 - 10:18 PM.

Posted ImageYou found the magic invisible script! :D Posted Image



...................................Visit our Flickr! :).......................................................................................Heroica Stats...............


#42 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2919
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:40 PM

View PostSiercon and Coral, on 24 August 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

"Well done guys! Zark you placed some excellent blows, including killing their leader!" Turning to Lycan Siercon continued. "You did great, you took some pretty big hits that would have left either Zark or I more than stunned. Way to take a couple for the team!' With this Siercon sifted through the burning remains of the Minotaur he had consumed in light. There was no gold, but several other items caught his foot as he shuffled around.
"Looks like we got some keepers guys!" he shouted "Especially for you Zark" he said with a smile.
Siercon handed the Tetsubo to Zark.

"I think I'll hold on to this shield, unless you guys want it?" Siercon keeps the sheild

"And Lycan you can totally have this warhammer... to bad neither of us can use any of these things but, hopefully we can get a pretty penny for'm" Siercon gave the warhammer to Lycan and took a seat on the grass. "Does that sound fair to you guys?"
"Seems fair. As for the dead human cow over there, I've had harder hits from Eubrics Resident Harlot Harriet.
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#43 Pharos712

Pharos712

    Posts: 34
    Joined: 30-June 12
    Member: 29466

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:51 PM

View PostSiercon and Coral, on 24 August 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

"Well done guys! Zark you placed some excellent blows, including killing their leader!" Turning to Lycan Siercon continued. "You did great, you took some pretty big hits that would have left either Zark or I more than stunned. Way to take a couple for the team!' With this Siercon sifted through the burning remains of the Minotaur he had consumed in light. There was no gold, but several other items caught his foot as he shuffled around.
"Looks like we got some keepers guys!" he shouted "Especially for you Zark" he said with a smile.
Siercon handed the Tetsubo to Zark.

"I think I'll hold on to this shield, unless you guys want it?" Siercon keeps the sheild

"And Lycan you can totally have this warhammer... to bad neither of us can use any of these things but, hopefully we can get a pretty penny for'm" Siercon gave the warhammer to Lycan and took a seat on the grass. "Does that sound fair to you guys?"

"Nice thanks Siercon, it looks to be fine weapon indeed" Zark cheerfully accepts the Tetsubo. "Now if guys don't mind I'm just gunna go fetch a drink. All that fighting made me work up a sweat"!

Edited by Pharos712, 24 August 2012 - 11:52 PM.

Posted ImageZark, the adventurous Barbarian
Level: 1 / Power: 4 / Health: 8/8 / Gold: 10

#44 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2919
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:28 AM

View PostPharos712, on 24 August 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

"Nice thanks Siercon, it looks to be fine weapon indeed" Zark cheerfully accepts the Tetsubo. "Now if guys don't mind I'm just gunna go fetch a drink. All that fighting made me work up a sweat"!
Fetch a drink? We are on Eubric Highway. Take one of mine (Always store some water in my gourd.)
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#45 Pharos712

Pharos712

    Posts: 34
    Joined: 30-June 12
    Member: 29466

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

View PostTheBoyWonder, on 25 August 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

Fetch a drink? We are on Eubric Highway. Take one of mine (Always store some water in my gourd.)

Zark happily takes the drink and proceeds to gulp it down at an astonishing speed. Wiping his mouth Zark says "Thanks Lycan, you'll have to forgive me of course I'm quite new to this whole area, for where I came from water was plentiful wherever you went."

Edited by Pharos712, 25 August 2012 - 10:15 AM.

Posted ImageZark, the adventurous Barbarian
Level: 1 / Power: 4 / Health: 8/8 / Gold: 10

#46 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2919
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

View PostPharos712, on 25 August 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:

Zark happily takes the drink and proceeds to gulp it down at an astonishing speed. Wiping his mouth Zark says "Thanks Lycan, you'll have to forgive me of course I'm quite new to this whole area, for where I came from water was plentiful wherever you went."
I was born in the hovels, I ran away from home pretty early, got kidnapped when I tried to mug a gang leader. They saw my prowess and raised me in the docks.
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#47 Siercon and Coral

Siercon and Coral

  • King and Queen of the Iron Throne


    Posts: 480
    Joined: 24-April 11
    Member: 17453
    Country: USA

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:45 AM

Meanwhile Siercon unrolls his bedroll and lies down. It's all very interesting, and he does his best to pay attention, while his heavy eyelids sink. Perhaps tomorrow I can... but he didnt finish his thought.

OoC: Remember to change your stats :) we all gained a lvl and items. I think I'm the only one who needs to rest...

Posted ImageYou found the magic invisible script! :D Posted Image



...................................Visit our Flickr! :).......................................................................................Heroica Stats...............


#48 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2919
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:12 PM

OOC: Turns out I still have my throwing dagger. Adam messaged me saying keep the dagger (he was going to post in the hall but I had left.
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#49 Khorne

Khorne

  • I will not torment the emotionally frail - Nevermind


    Posts: 3088
    Joined: 27-March 05
    Member: 284
    Country: Flanders

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:30 AM

While Siercon hits the sack for a quick night's rest, Pharos and Lycan decide to chat through the night. The morning comes early and Siercon is well rested. Eager to get going, the party continues to travel along Eubric Highway, which was bustling with more people now, mostly traders and adventurers.

It took the heroes half a day's worth of travelling to reach their destination. A small winding path lead the heroes away from the Highway, into the mountains. Soon, they located what they thought was most likely the cave the later had spoken about. A hearse stood next to the entrance, but it was empty. Even the horses were gone. Lycan took point and approached the cave entrance, noticing a weird stone statue. When he closed in for inspection, someone cam out of the cave, running.


Posted Image


As soon as the person noticed Lycan, he stopped. At first he seemed violent, but then calmed down. His nostrils widened and the man sniffed the air. It had a soothing effect, as the hostility ebbed away. Still, the person was nervous, checking his back regularly as he engaged in conversation.

Posted Image

"Brother Werewolf! You got to help me, we're getting killed over there. It's madness, this isn't what I signed up for. Not at all! This was supposed to be an easy job!"


How will Lycan react?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image


The Party:

Posted ImageSiercon (Siercon and Coral) *** Party Leader ***
Level 4 Mage
Power: 12
Defense: 1
Health: 7/7
Ether: 6/6
Gold: 0 (Owes Namyrra (Quarryman) 60gp, Arthur (Flipz) 9gp)
Equipment: Lullaby Wand (WP:8, sleep effect), Sylvania's Cowl(Artifact, Head Wear, Animal Talk) Robe of the Magi (SP:1)
Inventory: Potion x3, Diamond, Bedroll, Scroll of Sleep, Shield (SP:1)

Posted ImageZark (Pharos721)
Level 2 Barbarian
Power: 5
Health: 8/8
Gold: 10
Equipment: Iron Great Axe (WP3)
Inventory: Potion, Bottle of Mead, Tetsubo (WP:5)

Posted ImageLycan Dean (TheBoyWonder)
Level 6 Rogue *Immune to weakened*
Power: 18
Health: 12/12
Gold: 0 (95 gold owed to Thormanil and 30 to Loreal)
Equipment: Sword of the Croise (WP: 9), Pugillist Gloves(Power +2, protects from weakened), Sylvania's Cowl(grants Animal Talk to Wearer)
Inventory: Bedroll, Staff of The Frog Paladin (WP:6, 1/6 chance of Amphibianocs Blessing (protects from damage)), Throwing Dagger (WP6), Warhammer WP:4)


flickr | brickshelf | Holmgang Wiki


Playing as Eric in Heroica RPG
Posted Image


#50 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

  • Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human


    Posts: 2919
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19700

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:55 AM

Brother! So good to meet another Werewolf. WHAT? WHO DARES ATTACK US WEREWOLVES? LET'S GO! I don't care whether you guys follow me.I fear it is our quest hirer, but if it is, I'm killing him. NO ONE, BUT NO ONE HARS THE WEREWOLVES
Lycan lets of a blood curdling howl, which makes even the other werewolf seem nervous.

Lycan (werewolf) charges inside.

Edited by TheBoyWonder, 27 August 2012 - 11:00 AM.

Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users