My city: LegoValley

3 replies to this topic

#1 Peku

Peku

Member: 14964

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:12 PM

Posted Image Layout

Hi, I'm new here. I usually look a lot at the others threads and I decided to post my pics and present my town :)
[...]
Thanks for viewing!

Edit: I removed the spoiler and I add the Brishelf link:

Posted Image

Edited by Phred, 24 August 2012 - 06:39 PM.
Added image to post.

#2 JopieK

JopieK

• Kneecap Buster

Member: 1180

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

Very nice, but: read the rules here! First it is a better start when you introduce yourself, also please make pictures smaller! You use a spoiler item so it is not as bad as posting them directly but still...

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help?Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Posted Image

-== Classic LEGO trains are the best ==-

Do you need replacement stickers for LEGO (reproductions and customs): ministickers.nl

What then about the LEGuanO?!

#3 Peku

Peku

Member: 14964

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

View PostJopieK, on 17 August 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

Very nice, but: read the rules here! First it is a better start when you introduce yourself, also please make pictures smaller! You use a spoiler item so it is not as bad as posting them directly but still...
Yeah, thanks for the notice. I just made a thread in the newcommers section. And I made a link to a Brickshelf gallery.

#4 Phred

Phred

• Kinda back

Member: 1037

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:41 PM

When you've down-sized your images to 800x600 max, feel free to add images to your first post.  For now I've posted a down-sized image of yours used in the Layout Index.  Lazy people (including myself typically) don't always follow the brickshelf link and go on to the next topic.

This is a very large layout and I'm impressed how good it looks when using almost all regular sets for the buildings. :thumbup:

Pirates don't hunt for treasure.  They bury it- I mean we bury it.  - Captain Kirk

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users