• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 mostlytechnic

mostlytechnic

• bait boy...no, wait, SCUM!!

Member: 12726

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:50 PM

Edit: Closed and move to main B/S/T forum

Edited by mostlytechnic, 27 February 2016 - 10:19 PM.

Mostlytechnic's Bazaar post | Mostlytechnic's Bricklink store

Currently playing as Amelto Inzerillo in JJP's Convention Mafia

Survived and won as the loyal investigator Daniel Bartell in mediumsnowman's Shield vs Hydra Mafia

Won as scummy Wilfred Orann, Miller of Cresthaven, in Dragonfire's Kingdom Mafia

Won as loyal Ewan Breckenridge in DLL / JJP's Second Crash Mafia

Lost as the loyal vig 4 of 2, Human cyborg Technician in DLL / JJP's Blacktron Mafia

Won as Munud the Strange, loyal Alchemist in TinyPie's Ragnarok 3 Mafia (vanilla)

Lost as Irene Allen, scum Firefighter in bob's Main Street Mafia (killer)

Lost as the scummy War Machine in def's Cosplay Mafia II (killer)

Won as scum Jack Pine in Walter Kovac's Unrest in the Forest Mafia (4-shot janitor)

Scum killed and lost as town Maurice Teichman - Representative from Technic Valley in Tamamono's Party Lines Mafia (spy - watcher/tracker)

Scum-killed night one but won as town Storm in speedy's Cosplay Mafia (vanilla)

Died in the conclusion, losing because he's an idiot as townie Monty Thornton, the cook aboard the USS Portland in jamesn's Red Mafia (vig)

Survived and won as town Brice Marden in Hinck and Trumpet's Minimal Mafia (one-shot PGO)

Survived to the conclusion as a winning town musician / decorator Melanie Detruccio in TrumpetKing's CMF Mafia (vanilla)

Poisoned (and lost) as townie Molly Tennant, saloon dancer in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia (vanilla)

Won (but night-killed near the end) as the townie The Talking Animal in Zepher's Mafia Mafia (vanilla)

Survived till the end (but still lost) as townie Mary Jane the Jock in Aperture Academy (vanilla, I think)

#2 legomaniac83

legomaniac83

• Retro Maersk Head

Member: 5420

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:57 AM

PM sent. Thanks!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 The Joker1

The Joker1

Member: 27681

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:44 PM

Hi. I have 4 of those big orange bridge peices as well sa the crash test dummy and the scientist. I dont really see anything (of a fair value) that im interested in but i will have another look over and let you know :sweet: .
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
“I’m like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one, you know, I’d just do…things.” Heath ledger- 2008

#4 mostlytechnic

mostlytechnic

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

Just added stuff, removed stuff, updated wanted section. Take a look!

Survived and won as the loyal investigator Daniel Bartell in mediumsnowman's Shield vs Hydra Mafia

Won as scummy Wilfred Orann, Miller of Cresthaven, in Dragonfire's Kingdom Mafia

Lost as the loyal vig 4 of 2, Human cyborg Technician in DLL / JJP's Blacktron Mafia

Won as Munud the Strange, loyal Alchemist in TinyPie's Ragnarok 3 Mafia (vanilla)

Won as scum Jack Pine in Walter Kovac's Unrest in the Forest Mafia (4-shot janitor)

Scum killed and lost as town Maurice Teichman - Representative from Technic Valley in Tamamono's Party Lines Mafia (spy - watcher/tracker)

Died in the conclusion, losing because he's an idiot as townie Monty Thornton, the cook aboard the USS Portland in jamesn's Red Mafia (vig)

Survived and won as town Brice Marden in Hinck and Trumpet's Minimal Mafia (one-shot PGO)

Survived to the conclusion as a winning town musician / decorator Melanie Detruccio in TrumpetKing's CMF Mafia (vanilla)

Poisoned (and lost) as townie Molly Tennant, saloon dancer in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia (vanilla)

Won (but night-killed near the end) as the townie The Talking Animal in Zepher's Mafia Mafia (vanilla)

Survived till the end (but still lost) as townie Mary Jane the Jock in Aperture Academy (vanilla, I think)

#5 Alasdair Ryan

Alasdair Ryan

• Technic Hall of Fame Editor

Member: 8292

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

I have five micro motors (but I will only sell one),and the controller/uk-plug to the control centre.
I have some slopes/roof parts and some wall panels too,oh and some trees. :classic:
I would like to get the loader if possible.I live in a island off Scotland so shipping may be more expensive.

Edited by Alasdair Ryan, 04 January 2013 - 02:58 PM.

Posted Image

Updated 10/03/15
Posted Image

#6 mostlytechnic

mostlytechnic

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:57 PM

Just updated, removed a bunch of stuff and added new (sbricks!!!)

#7 mostlytechnic

mostlytechnic

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:47 PM

Big update and cleanup. Will be adding more bulk brick bags regularly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users