MOC: small yacht
Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:05 PM
Here is a small yacht or a big speedboat.
It is really not that complex composed, but still solid enough not to crash in child hands. The roof is easily removable. It lies on four studs. The cover over sleeping area lies on six studs. Therefore it allows you to have quick access to the interior. Simple solution is also opening the glass sliding doors in the rear of the yacht.
Data in more detail:
- length: 31 studs
- width: 10 studs
- anchor "bruce", hanging on the front of the vessel
- minimum three night lights
- easily removable roof
- the front cover of sleeping area easily removable
- management of the yacht is possible from the cab or from the command bridge
- at the rear there is a swimming platform
- on the swimming platform is a water scooter
- inside is a mini kitchen with sink and cooker
- outside under the command bridge there is a table and a longer seat
- there is a light over the table to sit around in the evenings
- in the sleeping area below deck there is a larger double bed
- on the command bridge under the spoiler is a small radar
Interior with sliding doors
Sorry for my English.
Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:14 PM
Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:37 PM
Google Ron Paul! - Ageven Deraim, loyal Kaliphlin! - gid617
"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved, and your house"
Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:52 AM
Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:34 PM
Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:13 PM
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:02 AM
Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:42 AM
Great job! Seeing this makes me want to build a boat!
Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:52 AM
I also forgot to mention that the glass panels for side windows are attached on the bottom of the roof. So when you remove the roof, you also remove the glass. That's why it is easier to access the interior when the roof is off.
I bought all the pieces on BrickLink. On one piece there was a sticker with name DIANA. I saw that name on boat in set 6541.
Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:23 PM
Charlie on LegoDesignLab.com.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users