Ensign Samantha York / Capt.JohnPaul was transporting a tree across the rec-room in hopes that a tree stump would appear. The game had gone seriously downhill, so she figured the host might take pity on her and give her special protection or something.
But she was wrong, dead wrong. Get it? Dead wrong? I'm running out of jokes.
"Look at this old style blaster I found in storage. It says "Han Shot First" on it." the figure said.
"Really? I always believed Han Shot Second."
"That's just in the new version so the kiddies don't get upset."
And that was the end of the brave navigator.
Elsewhere, Lieutenant Thomas Hornby / Shadows was waltzing around the engine room, probably looking for clues. Or maybe he knew he was being targeted and he just didn't want to have to be killed in the same setting as everyone else.
"Aha." the figure says. "I have you in handcuffs. You're trapped."
"I've gotten out of handcuffs before. I'm a very kinky person." the horny Hornby said.
The figure went over to the "electrify the engine button, or whatever"
And that ended the life of the Lieutenant.
"You are all abject failures. Out of the 23 of the original crew, 6 of you remain! Regardless, Lieutenant Vanderbilt and Lieutenant Francis were both members of the League of Purists."
The remaining shippies cheered.
"However, Lieutenant Hornby and Ensign York were both Loyalists."
The crowd mourned the loss of the two.
"This vessel is now on lockdown mode. That means there will be no more leaving this room. I have guards posted on the outside, anyone caught leaving this room will be arrested immediately. Arrangements for bedding will be taken care of."
"Additional repercussions shall come, however I will speak of that later. I've been reusing the same picture four times, and I think the audience is starting to notice."
Non Playable Characters:
Admiral Bob --- Played By Bob
Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder --- Played by fhomess
Chief Security Officer Lieutenant George Harper --- Played by Dragonator
Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler, chemist --- Played by Inconspicuous
Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer --- Played by Masked Builder
Ensign Allison Williams, engineer --- Played by swils
Ensign Robert Holloway, engineer --- Played by Waterbrick Down
Gone, but not forgotten:
Ensign Timothy Mandel, engineer --- Played by Dannylonglegs, electrocuted on Night One (Loyalist)
Ensign Peter Robbins, janitorial staff --- Played by Peanuts, blown apart on Night One (Loyalist)
Ensign Brian Pewter, security --- Played by Palathadric, lynched on Day Two (Loyalist)
Ensign Jack Campbell, security --- Played by Dakar A, 'sploded by a phaser on Night Two (Loyalist)
Ensign Jason Falcon, helmsman --- Played by Hinckley, stabbed to death on Night Two (Loyalist)
Chief Medical Officer Lieutenant Commander Julius Burbank, M.D. --- Played by Brickdoctor, lynched on Day Three (Loyalist)
Lieutenant Donna Willis, chief research officer --- Played by KingOfTheZempk, struck dead by a machine gun on Night Three (Loyalist)
Lieutenant Joshua Wright, med-bay nurse --- Played by CallMePie, vanished without a trace on Night Three (Unknown)
Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon --- Played by Scubacarrot, voted off for being a dick on Day Four (League Of Purists)
Ensign Toby Rockford, security --- Played by darkdragon, voted off on Day Five [color=”FF0000”](League of Purists)[/color]
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters --- Played By Scouty , frozen in carbonite forever on Night Five ([color="#000080"]Loyalist[/color])
Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews --- Played by Tamamono, blasted across the deck on Night Five ([color="#000080"]Loyalist[/color])
Lieutenant Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist --- Played by Rufus, given a bad haircut on Night Six ([color="#000080"]Loyalist[/color])
Lieutenant Suzanne Vanderbilt, med-bay nurse --- Played by Fugazi, obliterated during Day Seven ([color="#FF0000"]League of Purists[/color])
Lieutenant Richard Francis, chief astrobiology officer --- Played by AwesomeStar, voted out by popular vote on Day Seven ([color="#FF0000"]League of Purists[/color])
Ensign Samantha York, navigator --- Played by Capt.JohnPaul, old-style blasted away on Night Seven ([color="#000080"]Loyalist[/color])
Lieutenant Thomas Hornby,chief cartography officer --- Played by Shadows, touched an active engine on Night Seven ([color="#000080"]Loyalist[/color])
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Loyalists or the League of Purists. To win the game, the Loyalists must vote or kill off all the League of Purists, while the League of Purists needs to outnumber the Loyalists. Additionally, keep on the lookout for other factions.
2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.
3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after those 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. Don't edit your posts, or I will cry.
9. Post in all of the day threads or I will cry.
10. Please don't metagame to much, or I will cry.
11. I hate taking avatar photos, so don't make fun of me or I'll cry.
12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Your character will also die in the most gruesome and awful way possible. I also won't cry.
Edited by Bob, 10 August 2012 - 01:44 AM.