..tested with custom / third party tires and some minor modifications:
- 8878 LiPo battery box for lower center of gravity
- Wheel hub gear ratio changed to 8/24 for more torque
- Third party tires for better crawling performance
- Added extra nose weight for better climbing perfomance
- Modded front & rear axle for higher ground clearance
- Differentials purposely not removed for more realistic & challanging play
Tested third party RC tires:
- Ansmann Crawler 1.9"
- Pro-Line Flat Iron G8 1.9"
Stage I: Loose Soil
Stage II: Twisted Trail
Stage III: Rocky Mountain
with Ansmann Crawler 1.9" tires (proposed by efferman):
..and with Pro-Line FLAT IRON 1.9" tires:
"And..?! Who cares, really..?!"
( ..if you can not tease your crawler PROPERLY.. )
So the real question is:
How to torture your LEGO 9398 4x4 Crawler MOD properly..?!
NOTE: Please - in the future - any of you can try testing somehow like this way (and please not e.g. on the flat beach, in the sandy water, etc.), thanks in advance for your set's good health.
Till then, Please Enjoy:
LEGO 9398 4x4 Crawler MOD Outdoor Adventures
720p HD Link:
Edited by Kisvakond, 03 August 2012 - 02:43 AM.