The Black Carrier

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kai NRG

Kai NRG

• Propping up Historica's freedom

Member: 27955

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:56 PM

My new ship, just fitted out, carrying a cargo of black oil from the mines of Kaliphlin!

Posted Image

Plenty of time on ship-board, so here's where the final refining touch goes on!

Posted Image

Only the finest black oil ever makes it here!  My hardy saliors stack it up in aticipation of when we will arrive at the docks!

Posted Image

Serving the workers (and me) with the finest. . .

Posted Image

Plenty more pictures on my flickr page  :wink: .

Ageven Deraim, Lord of Auner, Representative of Qarkyr, High Lord of Kaliphlin, Graduated Doctor of Petraea University, Vice Admiral of Kaliphlin Fleet, Fifth Centurion of Ulandus

_Posted Image___Posted Image___Posted Image___Posted Image

--Check out the Guilds of Historica!--gid617--Flickr--The Brick Blogger--

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved, and your house."

#2 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

• Mitgardia's moccing machine

Member: 20775

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

Yay another entry! I like the different cargo and refining machine  :thumbup: The boat looks rather blocky though, if you have any inverted slopes are good for boat hulls  :classic:
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentleman, Farmer, and Protector in the Guilds of Historica
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image
John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

#3 Kai NRG

Kai NRG

• Propping up Historica's freedom

Member: 27955

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:02 PM

View Postsoccerkid6, on 01 August 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

Yay another entry! I like the different cargo and refining machine  :thumbup: The boat looks rather blocky though, if you have any inverted slopes are good for boat hulls  :classic:
Yeah, it does look blocky, especially from that angle (IMHO it's better in real life, although of course I might be biased  :laugh:  ), but I'm not sure how I would fix that and I certainly couldn't do it in time. . .  :sad:

Ageven Deraim, Lord of Auner, Representative of Qarkyr, High Lord of Kaliphlin, Graduated Doctor of Petraea University, Vice Admiral of Kaliphlin Fleet, Fifth Centurion of Ulandus

_Posted Image___Posted Image___Posted Image___Posted Image

--Check out the Guilds of Historica!--gid617--Flickr--The Brick Blogger--

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved, and your house."

#4 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

• Mitgardia's moccing machine

Member: 20775

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

View PostKai NRG, on 01 August 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

Yeah, it does look blocky, especially from that angle (IMHO it's better in real life, although of course I might be biased  :laugh:  ), but I'm not sure how I would fix that and I certainly couldn't do it in time. . .  :sad:

It's not a huge deal, just something for you to try and improve next time  :classic:
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentleman, Farmer, and Protector in the Guilds of Historica
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image
John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users