Modular Madness: New Brick Park

7 replies to this topic

#1 DarthNick

DarthNick

• Red Leader

Member: 4059

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:54 AM

Posted Image B-OM-30C

Here's my entry for the contest!  Talk about cutting it close!

This is New Brick Park.  A nice and simple little place to take your dog for a walk, let the kids play at the playground, or just sit back and relax under the shade of the tree.
Posted Image

Here we can see the bench, tree, and water fountain.  There are also some beautiful flowers growing next to the tree.
Posted Image

And here we see the playground.  The playground has a swing for one and some space to play in the sand.
Posted Image

Enjoy!

Edited by Phred, 01 August 2012 - 02:10 PM.

#2 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

• Doing the Chicken Dance

Member: 7997

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

Fantastic park 'DarthNick', great swing set in the sandpit.....good luck and Brick On ! :classic:

#3 Ferrik

Ferrik

Member: 16252

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:04 PM

Excellent park. :sweet: The swing looks great and the use of the "brick" brick on the front for the wall creates a great effect.
Mafia History

Played as
Posted Image
Betty in The Pearl Mafia.

My Academy-approved reviews: 9469 Gandalf Arrives, 8236 Bike Burner, 30027 Reindeer, 8737 Toa Hordika (Bionicle),8514 Power

#4 buddy

buddy

Member: 14028

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

Great park  :classic: , I too like the usage of the brick bricks at the front of the park. But most of all I like the swing in the sandpit, it looks very realistic.  :thumbup:

~buddy~

#5 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

• Mitgardia's moccing machine

Member: 20775

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:30 PM

Great park! I like the playground especially  :thumbup: The bench/tree and minifig placement is also top-notch  :classic:
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentleman, Farmer, and Protector in the Guilds of Historica
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

#6 L@go

L@go

• Awesome Sport!

Member: 9962

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

It's a lovely, clean design. I like the fact that the walkway isn't straight, and the water fountain is a very nice addition. The best detail, however, is probably the basket full of cherries :)

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

flickr

#7 Kai NRG

Kai NRG

• Propping up Historica's freedom

Member: 27955

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

I must say I love your idea. . . that swing looks very realistic and I love the walkway.  :wink:

Edited by Kai NRG, 01 August 2012 - 03:09 PM.

Ageven Deraim, Lord of Auner, Representative of Qarkyr, Graduated Doctor of Petraea University, Vice Admiral of Kaliphlin Fleet

_Posted Image___Posted Image___Posted Image___Posted Image

--Check out the Guilds of Historica!--gid617--Flickr--The Brick Blogger--

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved, and your house."

#8 DarthNick

DarthNick

• Red Leader

Member: 4059

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:53 PM

Thanks everybody!  Glad the swingset is a hit!  And in case it isn't obvious, it's fully functional too.  :classic:

View PostL@go, on 01 August 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

It's a lovely, clean design. I like the fact that the walkway isn't straight, and the water fountain is a very nice addition. The best detail, however, is probably the basket full of cherries :)
Thanks so much!  And I though the basket of cherries was a fun little detail too.  :wink:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users