Bernd

Modular Madness: Ice Cream Parlour

indexed.gif B-OM-32A

Just a little ice cream parlor. I wanted to use those goal parts as a fence, and that was the best idea I had.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!

Wow! I love this. :wub: The red and tan go so well together and the white works perfectly to balance it out. The use of the hockey net pieces ( I think) look great. The actual parlor is greatly designed and has the perfect accents.

Good luck in the contest. :thumbup:

Looks great! :thumbup: The fence/gate is cool, and nice parts usage with the hockey nets. The thing that seems to be grabbing my attention most is the bush in the corner, with the pink flowers. It's an awesome little detail that flows perfectly with the whole MOC. Oh, and of course the parlor looks sweet too. Good luck! :classic:

Delightful creation 'Bernd', the brickwork is wonderful and the fixtures in the ice creamery wonderful.....good luck and Brick On ! :sweet:

I like that you've mounted the building at an angle - it adds a bit of realism. Nice!

Wow, another great entry! The use of goal parts for fence is great, it's my favorite. Well done and good luck in the contest. :thumbup: