Modular Madness: City Park

4 replies to this topic

#1 RunnersDad

RunnersDad

Member: 19319

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

Posted Image B-OM-31D

Here is my entry into the modular madness contest. I apologize for the pics as my camera is broken so I had to use my iPad. If new pictures are desired I can work to get better lighting and clarity.

That said, I choose to create a refuge from the hustle and bustle of city life right in the middle of the city! A small stream runs through the city creating a small lake within the park where people can enjoy their favorite outdoor activities. Of course gas powered boats aren't allowed on the lake to maintain it's health of the cattails and other plant and animal life sustained by the water.

Posted Image

There is lots to do as people fish, play sports, and a child plays with his remote control boat.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Phred, 02 August 2012 - 05:07 AM.

#2 Wedge09

Wedge09

Member: 29763

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

Nice work, I like the fountain  :classic:

Good luck for the contest  :thumbup:

My gallery on Flickr, My gallery on Brickshelf as WedgeNT, My (tiny) collection & don't forget to visit my new blog Life in a Brick

Posted ImagePosted Image

Alexander Vandangant, Level 21 2/3 Hunter, 99-year-old male Elf in Sandy's HeroicaRPG

and proud member of Avalonia

Wedge09, proud member of the Rebel Alliance in Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka

Weyrdág, in Sandy's Cruel Angel’s Thesis ~ Downfall of Heroes

Come to ridiscover the Guilds of Historica

P.S: M¥ n4m3$ 1$ W3Ð9309

#3 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

• Doing the Chicken Dance

Member: 7997

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:07 PM

Very nice busy park you have there 'RunnersDad', good luck and Brick On ! :classic:

#4 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

• Mitgardia's moccing machine

Member: 20775

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:54 AM

Lots of nice details, I like the grill and picnic table especially  :thumbup: The bridge looks a little bumpy to ride a bike across though.
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher in the Guilds of Historica
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

#5 Ricecracker

Ricecracker

• In a canoe

Member: 2221

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:30 AM

You may want to take fresh pictures, as better pictures often lead to more votes.

Additionally, please resize your photos to 800x600. You can find information on how to do so in my signature. :classic:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users