hellboy

Fight on the sea

Hi together,

Here is my building for the 4. challange:

fight-in-the-sea21.jpg

fight-in-the-sea31.jpg

The brave soldiers of Avalonia fights against a skeleton-seamonster from a evil Nocturnus elementar-rider.

Edited by hellboy

Cool water elemental and the micro city looks nice :thumbup: The rough water effect fits well too :classic:

Great build Robert :wink:

What do the Skeleton there? I mean this on the rocks, is this the Master of that sea monster?

The mini build on the top of the mountain is great.

Edited by Hersbrucker

Great build Robert :wink:

What do the Skeleton there? I mean this on the rocks, is this the Master of that sea monster?

The mini build on the top of the mountain is great.

Thanks, yes it's the tamer of the sea monster.

Nice, although resizing the images would help. did you just balance the trees? And I like the miniature details :wink:

Well done, I like the action in the water with one of the boats sinking and the other men fighting the monster. Also the microscale is well integrated in the the moc instead of a microscale aside. :classic:

The gates in the rocks, I assume they lead to the city?!

Nice, although resizing the images would help. did you just balance the trees? And I like the miniature details :wink:

Thanks, yes I spend a lot of time and nerves to balance the trees and when I take the photos and move the Moc I had to but them onto the brown bricks again and again ;-)

Well done, I like the action in the water with one of the boats sinking and the other men fighting the monster. Also the microscale is well integrated in the the moc instead of a microscale aside. :classic:

The gates in the rocks, I assume they lead to the city?!

Thanks, yes the gate brings the men up to a stair inside of the rock to the Miniscaled houses, but their a many stairs to walk to the top ;-)

Edited by hellboy

Nice water effect.

I like the elemental and the micro build as well. Some good action as well.

It looks like the photos are a bit out of focus and are a bit dark as well. Try adding some more light while you are taking photos and that might solve both issues!

Great action to the whole moc! The micro build is a beauty for sure! :thumbup:

The skeleton looks a little of place for me though..

great build ;)

I love elementals that are not standard (earth, water, air or fire:), good luck ;)

Nice entry! I like how you can see the men in the boats struggling to stay afloat and fight the monster. I love your microbuild on the top. It works very well with your cliff. Great job!

Nice entry, hellboy! The microscale city on the top of the cliff looks perfectly scaled in your first shot, and very effective. :thumbup: The action scene of the soldiers fighting the water elemental is well handled too. I would have liked to see some more pics though - the top down shot shows off the microscale nicely, but i would have preferred some more close in shots of the fighting action. Best of luck in the challenge! :classic: