What a mean looking rhino! You did a nice job and he looks surprisingly similar to a Star Wars Gamorrean guard. That dark red shoulder armor looks pretty clever.

What a mean looking rhino! You did a nice job and he looks surprisingly similar to a Star Wars Gamorrean guard. That dark red shoulder armor looks pretty clever.

Glad you like it :-)

The armor was quite tricky, as it has those 2 "scales" and it is bent. I am a bit dissatisfied with the legs, they should not stick out of the torso, but I didn't have enough green pieces.

Sweet, this really brings a blast from the past, I got this card as a christmas present when I was five, you did very good on this moc, nice work ;-) !

*wub* Another brick beast! What I like best about this beast moc is the hooved feet.

This creature most resembles a prehistoric mammal called arsinoitherium.... anthropomorphized

arsinoitherium.jpg

The feet and the armore look nice, but are quite fragile, so it is not that suited for playing. I basically took the Mythical Creatures set for the green pieces and used the rest from the red Creator dinosaur sets.

I guess I might end up building more MtG artworks, but I have to find a proper artwork for my brick pool.

This is a nice little MOC. You've done well considering the colour restrictions in Lego. I salute your efforts, keep up the hard work *y*