Matn

Modular Madness: Ollivander's Pub

indexed.gif B-OM-27D

Visit Ollivander's Pub for a refreshing drink and a snack! Originally build in the middle ages, this building features a pub and an apartment. This detailed Modular House includes interiors on both floors, a courtyard with a passage to it, a terrace, a huge bay window, and more. The floors can be lifted off to reveal the pub and the apartment with a detailed interior: fireplaces, tables and chairs, couches, a kitchen, toilets and much more. Includes 6 minifigures with accessories and a cat.

My entry is based on a Lilliput Lane model, which itself is based on a pub in London. I've always wanted to build a nice modular house and I just love medieval style houses, so the decision was made to build this.

1_eb.jpg

5_eb.jpg

10.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

Be sure to check out more details and pictures at Brickshelf and on Flickr.

Hope you liked it! :classic:

Great facade there! Black and White (my favourites)!

Looks like the crowd is starting to come in! the separate toilets is a nice touch!

The arched walkway is impressive :thumbup: Cool to see a medieval based modular, the interiors are excellent too.

I like the way you used the Heroica tile as well :classic:

I think I'd have tiled the ground floor. But other than that I wouldn't have changed a single thing - I'll just call it gorgeous and leave it at that! I'm going to get into some serious problems when it's voting time...

Wow - that's a great edition to any modular street, I want one! :classic:

And I'm pretty sure that Lilliput Lane model (or one very similar) is buried in my loft somewhere.. :tongue:

Great job on the tudor style. It is a beauty to look at. Only a small suggestion, I think the small windows on the roof could also use some gables!

Wow, this is one of my favorite entries thus far. I can't wait to attempt a similar style building. I also think that the interior ground floor could use some tiling, but that is the only change I would make. I never cared for the Medieval/Tudor style buildings until now. Great, great job.

I don't see a picture of it with the official LEGO modular buildings! :sceptic:

Nice job! I like the idea of a mezzanine floor. I am very fond of the archway. However what is most unrealistic is the clean toilets :laugh: Best of luck!

Really great house! I love the front view of the ground floor. That's a 10/10. :thumbup:

However I don't like the red roofing. I think this red doesn1t look good here.

Really great house! I love the front view of the ground floor. That's a 10/10. :thumbup:

However I don't like the red roofing. I think this red doesn1t look good here.

Agreed 100% about the ground floor. I think the dark red roofing found on the Creator Log Cabin would be perfect.

looks fantastic!! someone just commented on my entry that it looked medieval as well as saying yours looked it also. id love to see yours next to mine. I love to tunnel passage to the rear of the ally way default_thumbup.gif. neat idea