Sign in to follow this  
rongYIREN

IG-88

Excellent piece of droid design 'rongYIREN' though he looks friendly in light bluey grey and of course reminds me of this character.....

220px-Bender_Rodriguez.png

Looks like he's from the same family ! :laugh:

Brick On 'rongYIREN' ! :classic:

IG-88 was always an interesting character to me. Good to see him done so well in Lego. You sure packed a ton of detail into that thing! Now let's see the rest of the bounty hunters in the same style. :laugh: Nice job!

Wow, a lot of comments, thanks a lot. I really appreciate you guys stopping by to check out the MOC.

Also, I updated the pic after tweaking the image a bit.

Thanks,

rongYIREN

What a great creation! It's wonderfully detailed, but even with all the weapons you still made it look adorable! Well done rongYIREN! :laugh:

Very cool and you’ve made some nice improvements over the original, specifically the stand and the addition of the mouth. Are those stickers on the mouth or is that a printed piece?

Great job! I don't normally like Chibi - but it looks great with droids. This is a beautiful MOC!

Thanks again to everyone for all the comments. I'm glad you guys like the MOC.

He's not a bounty hunter, he's too cute.

Oh, it's his cuteness that lulls you into a feeling of false security and that's when he strikes!

It looks pretty good, could you post pictures from its back?

Well, actually the image already shows two pics of his back. Might be hard to notice as it kind of looks pretty much like the front.

Very cool and you’ve made some nice improvements over the original, specifically the stand and the addition of the mouth. Are those stickers on the mouth or is that a printed piece?

Thanks, a lot! The little black circles are indeed stickers from the stationery store, I wish LEGO had a printed piece like that, it would be handy.