Excalibur 2.0: Confirmation and Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
336 replies to this topic

#51 Bob

Bob

• Existential Iffy-ness

Member: 3487

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

Hey! Keep arguing like that and I'll throw you both out the airlock.

@Masked - I'll get it out to you ASAP

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Click the Spock to see the guided tour through Lexington, my city.
Fleet Admiral Bob from Excalibur TNG: Mafia School!

Boris Benson in Jamesn's Red Menace Mafia!

Brickshelf

#52 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

• Completely Lame

Member: 21005

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:21 PM

View PostScouty, on 05 July 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

I'm not here to make enemies on the bridge :sceptic:

Maybe you should have thought of that when you snagged the last space-muffin at yesterday's supper. :angry:

Posted Image

#53 Scouty

Scouty

• [not worthy of classic film title]

Member: 863

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

View PostScubacarrot, on 05 July 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

Maybe you should have thought of that when you snagged the last space-muffin at yesterday's supper. :angry:
Wtf are you talking about? I don't know what your problem is :wacko: *huh*  Can we work it out so that we're not bickering for the years that we'll be on this ship?

View PostBob, on 05 July 2012 - 09:20 PM, said:

Hey! Keep arguing like that and I'll throw you both out the airlock.
Well, I didn't start this conversation, Admiral. I don't know where or why Second Officer Gordon is coming up with this stuff.
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#54 swils

swils

• Froinkly brillioinkly oinking

Member: 19793

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:28 PM

Allison Williams, reporting in.

#55 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

• Completely Lame

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:30 PM

View PostScouty, on 05 July 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

Wtf are you talking about? I don't know what your problem is :wacko: *huh* Can we work it out so that we're not bickering for the years that we'll be on this ship?

Well, I didn't start this conversation, Admiral. I don't know where or why Second Officer Gordon is coming up with this stuff.

Haven't you seen ANY sci fi movie involving a space ship? It always starts with two crew members bickering over everything, and in the end, they stand together, become best friends, and slaughter all the evilness. And yes, I just said evilness. I mean, hello, we are on a ship, going for the first time to deep space, of course something is going to happen! Amateurs...

And I still want that muffin! :angry:

Posted Image

#56 Scouty

Scouty

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

View PostScubacarrot, on 05 July 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

Haven't you seen ANY sci fi movie involving a space ship? It always starts with two crew members bickering over everything, and in the end, they stand together, become best friends, and slaughter all the evilness. And yes, I just said evilness. I mean, hello, we are on a ship, going for the first time to deep space, of course something is going to happen! Amateurs...

And I still want that muffin! :angry:
I'd like to remind you that this is not some science fiction movie or book. This is real life. This ship is made out of pure ABS plastic. Check out these ABS, best material in the galaxy. I hope you wake up and we can get down to some real flying here, Second Officer.

I'll also have you know I brought that last muffin to Captain McTague on the bridge. They're his favorite and I did not want him to miss it because of his hard work.

I can arrange to have the kitchen send you a muffin, if you really want it. Though you should watch your shape, there, Gordon, I don't want to bring you back home to your wife and kids the size of a planet. :look: :tongue:
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#57 Waterbrick Down

Waterbrick Down

• Typer-of-faces

Member: 5025

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

Ensign Holloway checkin' in, feels like I've got 2 whole days of engine maintenance experience under my belt so no need to worry about any leaks in the coolant for today.

Currently questing in Sandy's Heroica RPG as:

Posted Image                                  Posted Image

Skrall, Lv. 36 Ogre, Hunter   Polly & Mr. Sanders, Lv. 1 Human, Mage

#58 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

• Completely Lame

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:45 PM

View PostScouty, on 05 July 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

I'd like to remind you that this is not some science fiction movie or book. This is real life. This ship is made out of pure ABS plastic. Check out these ABS, best material in the galaxy. I hope you wake up and we can get down to some real flying here, Second Officer.

I'll also have you know I brought that last muffin to Captain McTague on the bridge. They're his favorite and I did not want him to miss it because of his hard work.

I can arrange to have the kitchen send you a muffin, if you really want it. Though you should watch your shape, there, Gordon, I don't want to bring you back home to your wife and kids the size of a planet. :look: :tongue:

Pfff, everyone knows movies are excellent metaphores for real life. And yes, that ABS is looking pretty damn good, exactly why we can do that course I set out earlier, :sweet:.

And thanks, but no thanks, I don't even want that muffin anymore. :sadnew:

Wait.... I have a wife and children?! More than one of them?! Why was I no aware of this? What else aren't you people telling me?!

Posted Image

#59 Fred Daniel Yam

Fred Daniel Yam

• Thinks dead fish can drool

Member: 20078

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

Awwwwww Have fun and don't die everyone!

"Your mind is a curious combination of insanity and genius. I simply removed the genius."

Playing as William Harkenshire in Sandy's Heroica RPG Stats

#60 Scouty

Scouty

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostScubacarrot, on 05 July 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

Wait.... I have a wife and children?! More than one of them?! Why was I no aware of this? What else aren't you people telling me?!
I thought you watched the movies? Everybody has a wife and children.
.Posted Image

#61 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

• Completely Lame

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

View PostScouty, on 05 July 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

Pfff, I bet my wife and children are better than yours. sir.

Posted Image

#62 CallMePie

CallMePie

• Magic 8 Ball

Member: 7199

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

View PostWaterbrick Down, on 05 July 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

Ensign Holloway checkin' in, feels like I've got 2 whole days of engine maintenance experience under my belt so no need to worry about any leaks in the coolant for today.

Nope, they're all running a-okay, but you might want to run a diagnostic on the life support and make sure the Purists haven't tampered with the air filters.

Not that I know anything about engineering anymore.  :look:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Christopher Milton Poindexter, Fire Control Officer of the USS Portland in jamesn and Tamamono's Red Menace Mafia!
Atramor Gibbin, Level 32 Regulator in Sandy's Heroica RPG
Miderun, Level 1 Barbarian in Sandy's Heroica RPG

#63 Rufus

Rufus

• Schnell! Schnell! Kartoffelkopf!

Member: 6705

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:03 PM

View PostScouty, on 05 July 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

This ship is made out of pure ABS plastic. Check out these ABS, best material in the galaxy.
Aye, sir!  But why can I see stars through the cracks in the walls?  :sceptic:  And the cockpit cover looks decidedly non-airtight.  :look:

#64 Scouty

Scouty

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostRufus, on 05 July 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

Aye, sir!  But why can I see stars through the cracks in the walls?  :sceptic:  And the cockpit cover looks decidedly non-airtight.  :look:
Contracting part of this ship through the JimButcher Corporation (especially in their Werewolf Shipyard) was not the wisest choice, but all it needs is a little pushing down from our engineers and those cracks should be sealed.

View PostScubacarrot, on 05 July 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

Pfff, I bet my wife and children are better than yours. sir.
I don't have a wife and kids.
.Posted Image

#65 Peanuts

Peanuts

• Pudgy

Member: 9384

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:42 PM

View PostScouty, on 05 July 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

View PostScouty, on 05 July 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

I don't have a wife and kids.
*oh2* The commander is contradicting himself! Someone depose him from his office!
And, by the way, aren't those with a family back home always the first ones to die? We're all going to die except for the commander!
I don't want to die as a janitor. :cry_sad:

Posted Image
I'm playing as Patrick Nash, Nuclear Engineer, in jamesn's and Tammo's Red Menace Mafia
Henry Sicariul, Level Eight Rogue
22 Years old Male Human
Power: 17 Health: 15/15 (14+1) Gold: 0
Inventory: Rapier of Sem (WP 9), 2 Potions, Bedroll, Vial of Poison, Telescope, Fire Bomb, Smelling Salts

#66 KingoftheZempk

KingoftheZempk

Member: 11107

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:43 PM

Luckily I have a wife husband and kids. Though they are stuck back on earth and we're on this ship. And to the janitor, I think somebody mentioned this, but the red shirts die first.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kiray Nastayo, Level 10 Knight in Heroica
YouTube|Brickshelf

#67 Peanuts

Peanuts

• Pudgy

Member: 9384

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

View PostKingoftheZempk, on 05 July 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

Luckily I have a wife husband and kids. Though they are stuck back on earth and we're on this ship. And to the janitor, I think somebody mentioned this, but the red shirts die first.
I know, but we don't have any red shirts (propably for this very reason).

Posted Image
I'm playing as Patrick Nash, Nuclear Engineer, in jamesn's and Tammo's Red Menace Mafia
Henry Sicariul, Level Eight Rogue
22 Years old Male Human
Power: 17 Health: 15/15 (14+1) Gold: 0
Inventory: Rapier of Sem (WP 9), 2 Potions, Bedroll, Vial of Poison, Telescope, Fire Bomb, Smelling Salts

#68 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

• Likes pinching Klingons

Member: 5222

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:20 PM

View PostScouty, on 05 July 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

I'll have you wearing a red shirt with spelling like that!

I can hear your misspelling from your voice...clearly :look:
And I'll have you know that even Shakespeare misspelled words. However, you're correct. That wasn't precisely the spelling I was aiming for. You see, the spell-check in my head seemed to be turned off. :sadnew:
I shall endeavor to ameliorate my decidedly atrocious spelling, as you comand  :wink: .

Here's my Flickr account.

/|\_M_/|\
|

#69 Scouty

Scouty

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:25 PM

View PostPeanuts, on 05 July 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

*oh2* The commander is contradicting himself! Someone depose him from his office!
And, by the way, aren't those with a family back home always the first ones to die? We're all going to die except for the commander!
I know it sounds contradictory, but I just don't float that way, yo. :tongue:

It's a good thing this isn't a movie, so everybody's not going to die :look:
.Posted Image

#70 Dakar A

Dakar A

• I've been outing Scum for OURS!

Member: 21891

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:28 PM

View PostDannylonglegs, on 05 July 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

Oi, you forgot the obnoxious and obviously scummy accent which mysteriously disapeared mid-day 1. Aside from that, amazingly. I want to find an escape pod now. I need to vomit. :sick:

My head hurts. It feels like I'm an enirely different person. Oooooh, in adition to Shadows, my hat is also da' bomb. I'm keeping that. :wink: Well, it's good to be back after that reboot. Hopefully this time we can get through a virtual investigation without interuption. Wait, it's not virtual this time? You mean it really matters who lives or dies? *gulp*
We got switched!!! *oh2*  Alright, Ensign Jack Campbell , security, reporting for duty! But, there doesn't seem to be much of a threat right now (except for overly-dramatic players  :poke: Hinck  :poke: ). Glad to see all of your pretty faces, and a couple of new ones!

Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Top-notch Town Builder ! Played as Puss in Boots in Sandy's Mafia School: A Bed Time Story. Played as Ensign Jack Campbell , security in Bob's Excalibur Mafia. I My Flickr I Brick Town Talk! I Bricks in Space! I

#71 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Long Ranger Constraction

Member: 486

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

View PostShadows, on 05 July 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

Scrutinizing your picture, you're kind of cute, but it isn't entirely obvious if you're a boy or a girl named Jason. Please be a girl named Jason, it's going to be a long trip. :wink:
I'm a girl! But, um ... :look: ... I'm an alien girl, so my vagina is where your earth female's butthole is. :blush: Trust me. I'm not lying.

View PostProfessor Flitwick, on 05 July 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

Well done Hinck, you're on your way to becoming an excellent Flipz; you spoke too soon and revealed another scum member! :laugh:
Yayz!

View PostBrickdoctor, on 05 July 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

Where'd your Scottish accent go?
Yargh.

View PostDannylonglegs, on 05 July 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

It was Scottish? I thought it was Russian! :wacko:
Vizvivzvivzzz

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

#72 Palathadric

Palathadric

• Makes other members' internet speeds seem ridiculously fast

Member: 19379

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:07 AM

Ensign Pewter signing up for work.

View PostTamamono, on 05 July 2012 - 06:40 PM, said:

But I like you! :cry_sad:
Oh, no, not this again. Everyone the last time someone in a Mafia television programme I was watching began to get all "I like you, blah, blah, blah!" it was because he was scum and trying to "warm up" to my hero Jedi Obi-Wan. That scum reminded me very much of Mr. ... oh, crap, what's your name now? Why do I get the impression that you're changing your identity? :laugh:

View PostDannylonglegs, on 05 July 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

Welcome to the Ensigns. By the way, that Brian Pewter's a hansome looking fellow. :wink:
I can't say you're wrong about that, mate. Honestly, I don't know where I got my excellent looks from. I hang around the ship's kitchen and dining room more than I hang around the gym, but...whatever. :look:

Wow, I had been associating avatars with members names. I'm going to have to change my MO now. :wacko:

I seem to have issues changing my avatar once again. I don't know why, but I can't seem to load the new one from my computer, it always reverts to the old one. :cry_sad:
They that love God will never meet for the last time.
This life isn't the end. We will meet again.
Posted Image     Posted Image     Posted Image
Brickshelf Account
See my work in the Official Lego sets made in LDraw topic

#73 Bob

Bob

• Existential Iffy-ness

Member: 3487

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:13 AM

Has everyone confirmed? I can't see.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Click the Spock to see the guided tour through Lexington, my city.
Fleet Admiral Bob from Excalibur TNG: Mafia School!

Boris Benson in Jamesn's Red Menace Mafia!

Brickshelf

#74 CallMePie

CallMePie

• Magic 8 Ball

Member: 7199

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:16 AM

I think only Dragonator's left.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Christopher Milton Poindexter, Fire Control Officer of the USS Portland in jamesn and Tamamono's Red Menace Mafia!
Atramor Gibbin, Level 32 Regulator in Sandy's Heroica RPG
Miderun, Level 1 Barbarian in Sandy's Heroica RPG

#75 Palathadric

Palathadric

• Makes other members' internet speeds seem ridiculously fast

Member: 19379

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:20 AM

View PostBob, on 06 July 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

Has everyone confirmed? I can't see.
Someone help!  :sing: Our admiral has gone blind! Quickly, take a seat Mr. Admiral.

Now, he's in the dentist chair. Let's get all that dental work done on him quickly, Doc.
They that love God will never meet for the last time.
This life isn't the end. We will meet again.
Posted Image     Posted Image     Posted Image
Brickshelf Account
See my work in the Official Lego sets made in LDraw topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users