Command Officers:

1.jpg

First Officer Commander Cameron Walters --- Played By Scouty

2.jpg

Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon --- Played by Scubacarrot

3.jpg

Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder --- Played by fhomess

4.jpg

Chief Medical Officer Lieutenant Commander Julius Burbank, M.D. --- Played by Brickdoctor

5.jpg

Chief Security Officer Lieutenant George Harper --- Played by Dragonator

6.jpg

Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews --- Played by Tamamono

Officers:

7.jpg

Lieutenant Donna Willis, chief research officer --- Played by KingOfTheZempk

8.jpg

Lieutenant Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist --- Played by Rufus

9.jpg

Lieutenant Richard Francis, chief astrobiology officer --- Played by AwesomeStar

10.jpg

Lieutenant Thomas Hornby,chief cartography officer --- Played by Shadows

11.jpg

Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler, chemist --- Played by Inconspicuous

12.jpg

Lieutenant Suzanne Vanderbilt, med-bay nurse --- Played by Fugazi

13.jpg

Lieutenant Joshua Wright, med-bay nurse --- Played by CallMePie

23.jpg

Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer --- Played by Masked Builder

Enlisted:

14.jpg

Ensign Jason Falcon, helmsman --- Played by Hinckley

15.jpg

Ensign Samantha York, navigator --- Played by Flare

16.jpg

Ensign Toby Rockford, security --- Played by darkdragon

17.jpg

Ensign Brian Pewter, security --- Played by Palathadric

18.jpg

Ensign Jack Campbell, security --- Played by Dakar A

19.jpg

Ensign Peter Robbins, janitorial staff --- Played by Peanuts

20.jpg

Ensign Timothy Mandel, engineer --- Played by Dannylonglegs

21.jpg

Ensign Allison Williams, engineer --- Played by swils

22.jpg

Ensign Robert Holloway, engineer --- Played by Waterbrick Down

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Loyalists or the League of Purists. To win the game, the Loyalists must vote or kill off all the League of Purists, while the League of Purists need to outnumber the Loyalists. Additionally, keep on the look out for other factions.

2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after those 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. Don't edit your posts, or I will cry.

9. Post in all of the day threads, or I will cry.

10. Please don't metagame to much, or I will cry.

11. I hate taking avatar photos, so don't make fun of me or I'll cry.

12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Your character will also die in the most gruesome and awful way possible. I also won't cry.

I'm looking for a replacement for VolcanicPanik because he's going to be away for a few weeks. I wish I didn't have to replace him, but I'll have too.

If you didn't get a role pm, let me know.

Edited by Bob

I'm here. Don't see why we had to be someone else for the virtual reality training, but there you go.

Ensign Jason Falcon here, reporting for duty! :laugh: I said doodie. :drool: I pilot things. I'm told I'm rather good at it. I'm a helmsman! :grin:

Also, I'm Scum and so is everybody who is seated!!!! :cry3::cry3::cry3::cry3::cry3::cry3: Waaah Waahhh waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Look at the pictures! Me want bwankie! This host sucks. Everyone with their hands up is Scum! Learn to host, poo-poo head!!! You all screwed us over by guessing one of us. I'm Scum and so is Pandora, Rufus, CorneliusMurdock, Rick and everyone else who isn't playing! :cry3::cry3::cry3::cry3::cry3: Waaaaaaaaaaaaah! Give me bwankie! (I'm replacing Flipz, how am I doing so far?) Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Jason Falcon hungwy. Want to suck on Mommy's teet! :cry3::cry3::cry3: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

2.0, huh? I hope this ends up better than the first version. Let's put all that ugly mess behind us and scrutinize the pictures closely for clues.

:cry3: Waaah!

*snip good acting*You all screwed us over by guessing one of us. *snip acting*

I'll have you know that was all me and it was all skill, thank you very much.

I'll have you know that was all me and it was all skill, thank you very much.

Oh yeah? Well, Shadows is a bomb!

Your post is too short.

I'll try to rectify that with some plays. :grin_wub:

Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Colonel Excellence Highness Almighty Matthew Wilder MD PhD JD DS reporting for duty, Sir!

Nurse Vanderbilt v2.0 reporting for duty. Preparing Ensign Falcon's sleep injection as we speak. :tongue:

Nurse Vanderbilt v2.0 reporting for duty. Preparing Ensign Falcon's sleep injection as we speak. :tongue:

Sleep? Yay! That's where I'm a viking!

Lieutenant Thomas Hornby, chief cartography officer reporting for duty!

Ensign Jason Falcon here, reporting for duty! :laugh: I said doodie. :drool: I pilot things. I'm told I'm rather good at it. I'm a helmsman! :grin:

Oh ffs, this is going to be a long trip. :wacko:

*snip*

(I'm replacing Flipz, how am I doing so far?)

*snip*

I don't know who that is, probably someone way below my rank, but you're living up to the name at least. :laugh:

2.0, huh? I hope this ends up better than the first version. Let's put all that ugly mess behind us and scrutinize the pictures closely for clues.

Scrutinizing your picture, you're kind of cute, but it isn't entirely obvious if you're a boy or a girl named Jason. Please be a girl named Jason, it's going to be a long trip. :wink:

Oh yeah? Well, Shadows is a bomb!

Yes, it has been said before that I am da bomb.

Diggity.

Or something. :wacko:

Or so I've heard :wub:.

Indeed. :grin:

Helloooooo nurse! I :wub: you already. :sweet:

I'm interested in playing! Pick meeeee! Pweaase! :cry_happy:

We have more than enough people advocating, so I'll close that for now and pick someone based on experience.

I don't know if I am too late, but since I did PM first, I'll just put my name in here too. Good luck to whoever gets picked.

I've picked Rufus, because he's had the most mafia experience and I feel he'd be a good replacement for VolcanicPanik.

(I'm replacing Flipz, how am I doing so far?)

Oi, you forgot the obnoxious and obviously scummy accent which mysteriously disapeared mid-day 1. Aside from that, amazingly. I want to find an escape pod now. I need to vomit. :sick:

My head hurts. It feels like I'm an enirely different person. Oooooh, in adition to Shadows, my hat is also da' bomb. I'm keeping that. :wink: Well, it's good to be back after that reboot. Hopefully this time we can get through a virtual investigation without interuption. Wait, it's not virtual this time? You mean it really matters who lives or dies? *gulp*

I'm Scum and so is Pandora, Rufus, CorneliusMurdock, Rick and everyone else who isn't playing!

Well done Hinck, you're on your way to becoming an excellent Flipz; you spoke too soon and revealed another scum member! :laugh: