Jump to content


Excalibur 2.0: Confirmation and Discussion


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
336 replies to this topic

#26 Scouty

Scouty

  • [not worthy of classic film title]


    Posts: 7902
    Joined: 24-July 06
    Member: 863

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

Oww, I have got the worst headache. Well, no time to complain, I'll just get back to the bridge, though. I have this weird feeling something bad is going to happen soon, but we must continue with our exploration regardless!

View PostHinckley, on 05 July 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

Ensign Jason Falcon here, reporting for duty!
You look familiar :look:
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#27 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21515
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

View PostHinckley, on 05 July 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

(I'm replacing Flipz, how am I doing so far?)
Where'd your Scottish accent go?

#28 fhomess

fhomess

  • Vote: Officemate (Scum)


    Posts: 645
    Joined: 15-February 11
    Member: 16014
    Country: USA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:06 PM

I would like to request that da bomb not go off in my face again so as to cause my hair to be charred blank (I'm a natural red head) and to stand up in such horrific fashion.

Now cosplaying as Iron Patriot in Def's Pelly's Paradise


#29 AwesomeStar

AwesomeStar

  • Mystery Distraction


    Posts: 1273
    Joined: 05-June 08
    Member: 3245
    Country: England

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

Huh, this is weird. It feels, like I've been here before... in a dream, or something... :wacko:

Uh, Chief Astrobiolgy Officer Richard Francis reporting for duty! Ready and willing to astrobiology some stuff :thumbup:

brickshelf   flickr


I played Kian Otherus in EBRP and finished as Lorraine Bailey in MOTEE.
I died as scum Chief Astrobiology Officer Richard Francis in Bob's Excalibur Mafia 2.0,
as scum Augustus "Gus" Staines in Noir Mafia and as snooty old Alfonso in Ditalini - Mystery Mafia...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


#30 CallMePie

CallMePie

  • DAMN Heroica badass


    Posts: 12915
    Joined: 27-August 09
    Member: 7199
    Country: Florida, USA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

Nurse Wright reporting for duty. Again. Can everyone get new signatures ID card? Some temporal paradox body seems to have gotten them mixed up.  :look:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Atramor Gibbin, Level 40 Decamon Drafter in Sandy's Heroica RPG
Miderun, Level 11 Barbarian in Sandy's Heroica RPG

#31 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

  • Likes pinching Klingons


    Posts: 5081
    Joined: 05-February 09
    Member: 5222
    Country: BackintheUSofA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:56 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 05 July 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

Where'd your Scottish accent go?
It was Scottish? I thought it was Russian! :wacko:

Here's my Flickr account.

/|\_M_/|\
|


#32 Tamamono

Tamamono

  • Needs more time to get it up


    Posts: 3268
    Joined: 02-February 11
    Member: 15794
    Country: The States

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews reporting for duty! Is it just me, or do the names of all the command officers seem way too long? :look: It must be all the titles weighing us down. Damned titles. :sadnew:

View PostHinckley, on 05 July 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

*snippity*

*gasp*

Hinckley's playing! :wub:

The Joker


#33 Inconspicuous

Inconspicuous

  • RA Anniversary HP reviewer


    Posts: 1610
    Joined: 25-May 09
    Member: 6188
    Country: USA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:13 PM

Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler, reporting for duty!

Flickr~Brickshelf~Bricklink Store~Sale/Trade Topic
Check out my ABOUT ME page for more links!


#34 Flare

Flare

  • A phonemonanl speller


    Posts: 5435
    Joined: 01-July 10
    Member: 11759
    Country: Israel

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:37 PM

Good news everyone! Me hating Commander Walters was just an act for the virtual training... now I hate Lt. McAndrews!  :tongue:

Posted Image
Playing as Benji Carvenhall, Level 50 2/5 Prophet in Heroica RPG


#35 Tamamono

Tamamono

  • Needs more time to get it up


    Posts: 3268
    Joined: 02-February 11
    Member: 15794
    Country: The States

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

View PostFlare, on 05 July 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

Good news everyone! Me hating Commander Walters was just an act for the virtual training... now I hate Lt. McAndrews! :tongue:

But I like you! :cry_sad:

The Joker


#36 Flare

Flare

  • A phonemonanl speller


    Posts: 5435
    Joined: 01-July 10
    Member: 11759
    Country: Israel

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:47 PM

View PostTamamono, on 05 July 2012 - 06:40 PM, said:

But I like you! :cry_sad:

I find that hard to believe.

Posted Image
Playing as Benji Carvenhall, Level 50 2/5 Prophet in Heroica RPG


#37 KingoftheZempk

KingoftheZempk

    Posts: 1290
    Joined: 03-June 10
    Member: 11107

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

Donna Willis hear, Chief Researcher. Ready to do my job!

Posted Image

Kiray Nastayo, Level 12.5 Knight in Heroica
YouTube|Brickshelf


#38 Rufus

Rufus

  • Schnell! Schnell! Kartoffelkopf!


    Posts: 5039
    Joined: 15-July 09
    Member: 6705
    Country: England

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

Lt. Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist, reporting in!  :sweet:

You'd think Chief Astrophysicist would rank somewhat higher than Lieutenant, wouldn't you?  :sceptic:  Not even Lt. Commander??  :sad:

#39 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6806
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

View PostRufus, on 05 July 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

Lt. Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist, reporting in! :sweet:

You'd think Chief Astrophysicist would rank somewhat higher than Lieutenant, wouldn't you? :sceptic: Not even Lt. Commander?? :sad:

You were Lt. Commander at one point, but that hairdo got you demoted. Now bring me my afternoon beverage.

Posted Image Posted Image


#40 CallMePie

CallMePie

  • DAMN Heroica badass


    Posts: 12915
    Joined: 27-August 09
    Member: 7199
    Country: Florida, USA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

View PostRufus, on 05 July 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

You'd think Chief Astrophysicist would rank somewhat higher than Lieutenant, wouldn't you?  :sceptic:  Not even Lt. Commander??  :sad:

Nope. You're the same rank as the guy who scrubs the bedpans, and only I have that dubious honor. And don't you forget it. Astropsychiatrist...pft.  :hmpf:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Atramor Gibbin, Level 40 Decamon Drafter in Sandy's Heroica RPG
Miderun, Level 11 Barbarian in Sandy's Heroica RPG

#41 Peanuts

Peanuts

  • Pudgy


    Posts: 1771
    Joined: 01-February 10
    Member: 9384
    Country: Germany

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

Oh, great. I used to be a Lieutenant Commander in the virtual reality, and now I am just an Ensign. And a janitor! Life's unfair. :sad:
Anyway, Ensign Peter Robbins is ready, Sir.

Posted Image
I'm playing as Patrick Nash, Nuclear Engineer, in jamesn's and Tammo's Red Menace Mafia
Henry Sicariul, Level Eight Rogue
22 Years old Male Human
Power: 17 Health: 15/15 (14+1) Gold: 0
Inventory: Rapier of Sem (WP 9), 2 Potions, Bedroll, Vial of Poison, Telescope, Fire Bomb, Smelling Salts


#42 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

  • Likes pinching Klingons


    Posts: 5081
    Joined: 05-February 09
    Member: 5222
    Country: BackintheUSofA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:45 PM

View PostPeanuts, on 05 July 2012 - 07:37 PM, said:

Oh, great. I used to be a Lieutenant Commander in the virtual reality, and now I am just an Ensign. And a janitor! Life's unfair. :sad:
Anyway, Ensign Peter Robbins is ready, Sir.
Welcome to the Ensigns. By the way, that Brian Pewter's a hansome looking fellow. :wink:

Here's my Flickr account.

/|\_M_/|\
|


#43 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

  • Experiencing difficulty...eth


    Posts: 5250
    Joined: 22-November 10
    Member: 14331
    Country: USA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:51 PM

ensigns do all the work and get none of the credit.

#44 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

  • Likes pinching Klingons


    Posts: 5081
    Joined: 05-February 09
    Member: 5222
    Country: BackintheUSofA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:54 PM

View Postdarkdragon, on 05 July 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

ensigns do all the work and get none of the credit.
Precicely! At least we don't wear red shirts! Then we'd be in trouble.

Here's my Flickr account.

/|\_M_/|\
|


#45 Scouty

Scouty

  • [not worthy of classic film title]


    Posts: 7902
    Joined: 24-July 06
    Member: 863

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:18 PM

View Postdarkdragon, on 05 July 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

ensigns do all the work and get none of the credit.
I will not have any dissent on this ship! I was an ensign once, many years ago. Look where I  am now. Work hard and you'll be in command of a ship one day :sweet: !


View PostDannylonglegs, on 05 July 2012 - 07:54 PM, said:

Precicely! At least we don't wear red shirts! Then we'd be in trouble.
I'll have you wearing a red shirt with spelling like that!

I can hear your misspelling from your voice...clearly :look:
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#46 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6806
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

View PostScouty, on 05 July 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

I will not have any dissent on this ship! I was an ensign once, many years ago. Look where I am now. Work hard and you'll be in command of a ship one day :sweet: !

Hard Work, don't make me laugh, I remember this morning I was charting the courses, checking the fleet's data and prepping the bridge, while you were spending the whole morning making sure your hair was standing up straight. :sadnew:

Posted Image Posted Image


#47 Scouty

Scouty

  • [not worthy of classic film title]


    Posts: 7902
    Joined: 24-July 06
    Member: 863

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:04 PM

View PostScubacarrot, on 05 July 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

Hard Work, don't make me laugh, I remember this morning I was charting the courses, checking the fleet's data and prepping the bridge, while you were spending the whole morning making sure your hair was standing up straight. :sadnew:
And a poor job you did with these charts. Seriously, you'll have us fly within miles of a sun. I would appreciate it if our first exploration mission didn't end with our fine ship melted into a giant mass of metal soup. Look, you've entered your telemetry off by several thousand kilometers. Captain McTague would throw you off the ship if he saw these course charts.

I'm in command of this bridge while the Captain takes his rest in the main rec room and I want things to run smoothly. If you have a problem, let's fix it, not grumble to ourselves about rank. That'll get us nowhere, unless you're one of those League of Purists nuts. I hope the security detail did a good enough screening to stop those looneys from boarding this ship. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to confirm the permissions from mission control for our launch and we can finally begin our exploration of deep space.
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#48 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

  • Hoping to get it up tonight


    Posts: 8328
    Joined: 16-April 10
    Member: 10293
    Country: New York, USA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:11 PM

Reporting for duty Cap'n.  Though I got no role PM.  (Whatever that is.)
Posted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 47 Assassin, In Heroica RPG, On Quest #125
Flickr, Bricklink Store, Facebook

#49 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6806
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostScouty, on 05 July 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

And a poor job you did with these charts. Seriously, you'll have us fly within miles of a sun. I would appreciate it if our first exploration mission didn't end with our fine ship melted into a giant mass of metal soup. Look, you've entered your telemetry off by several thousand kilometers. Captain McTague would throw you off the ship if he saw these course charts.

I'm in command of this bridge while the Captain takes his rest in the main rec room and I want things to run smoothly. If you have a problem, let's fix it, not grumble to ourselves about rank. That'll get us nowhere, unless you're one of those League of Purists nuts. I hope the security detail did a good enough screening to stop those looneys from boarding this ship. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to confirm the permissions from mission control for our launch and we can finally begin our exploration of deep space.

Hey man, I don't know if you have studied this baby's technical specifications, but the course I charted would be totally safe, AND it would spare us at least twelve parsecs. And don't insult my telemetry, my telemetry is still working as it should be, straight and steady, if you know what I mean.

And sure, you talk with the pencil pushers from mission control. While you do that, I will be in my cabin, taking a rest, I have been up all night correcting the hyperspace calculations somebody messed up.

Posted Image Posted Image


#50 Scouty

Scouty

  • [not worthy of classic film title]


    Posts: 7902
    Joined: 24-July 06
    Member: 863

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:18 PM

View PostScubacarrot, on 05 July 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

Hey man, I don't know if you have studied this baby's technical specifications, but the course I charted would be totally safe, AND it would spare us at least twelve parsecs. And don't insult my telemetry, my telemetry is still working as it should be, straight and steady, if you know what I mean.

And sure, you talk with the pencil pushers from mission control. While you do that, I will be in my cabin, taking a rest, I have been up all night correcting the hyperspace calculations somebody messed up.
I'm not here to make enemies on the bridge :sceptic:
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users