Thomas Hornby / VolcanikPanik strolled down a hallway talking to himself, because he was a weirdo.
"Bwah-ha-ha. We scum are so smart." he said. "Wait, why did I say that I was scum? That's supposed to be a secret!"
"Oh, that's why."
"Damn, the setting is still too high on this." the figure said.
The next day, the Fleet Admiral assembled the group and had a breakfast waiting for them.
"Good news everyone. It turns out that Thomas Hornby / VolcanicPanik was indeed a member of the League of Purists. As a reward, you may enjoy this wonderful buffet I have for you."
And so everyone celebrated the killing of one of the Purists. They then went back to work.
Non Playable Characters:
Admiral Bob --- Played By Bob
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters --- Played By Tamamono
Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon --- Played by Fugazi
Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder --- Played by Peanuts ]
Chief Security Officer Lieutenant George Harper --- Played by swils
Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews --- Played by Brickdoctor
Lieutenant Donna Willis, chief research officer --- Played by Fhomess
Lieutenant Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist --- Played by darkdragon
Lieutenant Richard Francis, chief astrobiology officer --- Played by Shadows
Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler, chemist --- Played by Scubacarrot
Lieutenant Suzanne Vanderbilt, med-bay nurse --- Played by Flare
Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer --- Played by Flipz
Ensign Jason Falcon, helmsman --- Played by Scouty
Ensign Samantha York, navigator --- Played by Inconspicuous
Ensign Toby Rockford, security --- Played by Palathadric
Ensign Brian Pewter, security --- Played by Dannylonglegs
Ensign Jack Campbell, security --- Played by Waterbrick Down
Ensign Timothy Mandel, engineer --- Played by Dakar A
Ensign Allison Williams, engineer --- Played by Masked Builder
Ensign Robert Holloway, engineer --- Played by CallMePie
Ensign Peter Robbins, janitorial staff --- Played by KingoftheZempk lynched on Day One by popular opinion
Chief Medical Officer Lieutenant Commander Julius Burbank, M.D. --- Played by Dragonator shot to death and crushed by a chandelier on Night One
Lieutenant Joshua Wright, med-bay nurse --- Played by AwesomeStar 'sploded on Night One by a phaser
Lieutenant Thomas Hornby,chief cartography officer --- Played by VolcanicPanik wiped out on Night Two by a phaser
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Loyalists or the League of Purists. To win the game, the Loyalists must vote or kill off all the League of Purists, while the League of Purists need to outnumber the Loyalists. Additionally, keep on the look out for other factions.
2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.
3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after thosee 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. Don't edit your posts, or I will cry.
9. Post in all of the day threads, or I will cry.
10. Please don't metagame to much, or I will cry.
11. I hate taking avatar photos, so don't make fun of me or I'll cry.
12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Your character will also die in the most gruesome and awful way possible. I also won't cry.
Reason For Edit: fixed problem with an image
Edited by Bob, 01 July 2012 - 02:37 PM.