Captain Ross McTague lay bruised and bloodied and quite dead on the table in the main rec room.
Fleet Admiral Bob stepped through the crowd.
"Alright you scummy scummers straight from scummy town. We received a message from this ship from the killers. They're members of these League Of Purists, and they say more will die unless we cancel the mission."
I, however, am not one for quitting. Since I can't trust any of you, I've brought my own team in to fly the ship. The bridge is off-limits to all of you without one of my staff there.
He paused again.
Each day I'm ordering you to vote off whoever you think is a member of this cult. I've given a few of you special abilities to help you out."
"We depart from Earth in few moments, are there any questions?"
"Why do you wear green?"
Non Playable Characters:
Admiral Bob --- Played By Bob
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters --- Played By Tamamono
Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon --- Played by Fugazi
Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder --- Played by Peanuts
Chief Medical Officer Lieutenant Commander Julius Burbank, M.D. --- Played by Dragonator
Chief Security Officer Lieutenant George Harper --- Played by swils
Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews --- Played by Brickdoctor
Lieutenant Donna Willis, chief research officer --- Played by Kadabra
Lieutenant Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist --- Played by darkdragon
Lieutenant Richard Francis, chief astrobiology officer --- Played by Shadows
Lieutenant Thomas Hornby,chief cartography officer --- Played by VolcanicPanik
Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler, chemist --- Played by Scubacarrot
Lieutenant Suzanne Vanderbilt, med-bay nurse --- Played by Flare
Lieutenant Joshua Wright, med-bay nurse --- Played by AwesomeStar
Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer --- Played by Flipz
Ensign Jason Falcon, helmsman --- Played by Scouty
Ensign Samantha York, navigator --- Played by Inconspicuous
Ensign Toby Rockford, security --- Played by Palathadric
Ensign Brian Pewter, security --- Played by Dannylonglegs
Ensign Jack Campbell, security --- Played by Waterbrick Down
Ensign Peter Robbins, janitorial staff --- Played by KingoftheZempk
Ensign Timothy Mandel, engineer --- Played by Dakar A
Ensign Allison Williams, engineer --- Played by Masked Builder
Ensign Robert Holloway, engineer --- Played by CallMePie
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Loyalists or the League of Purists. To win the game, the Loyalists must vote or kill off all the League of Purists, while the League of Purists need to outnumber the Loyalists. Additionally, keep on the look out for other factions.
2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.
3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. Don't edit your posts, or I will cry.
9. Post in all of the day threads, or I will cry.
10. Please don't metagame to much, or I will cry.
11. I hate taking avatar photos, so don't make fun of me or I'll cry.
12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Your character will also die in the most gruesome and awful way possible. I also won't cry.