Hersbrucker

Village of Master Racoon

Hello,

I will present you now my newest MOC, hope you like it and find some nice details :wink:

This is the Village of Master Racoon, its situated near the Claw Breakers Area in Nocturnus. A few importand streets from Nocturnus going through this small village, so its a good trading point and important for armys.

Master Racoon and Lord Darecold working together. Since the last attack at the Claw Breakers, the Werewolves were weakened. So Master Racoon and his Bat-Army will destroy the elemental horror :devil:

Here now the pictures from the Town, more you can see on MocPages

1340378731m_SPLASH.jpg

1340378653m_SPLASH.jpg

1340378667m_SPLASH.jpg

1340378741m_SPLASH.jpg

1340378754m_SPLASH.jpg

1340378768m_SPLASH.jpg

1340378797m_SPLASH.jpg

1340378826m_SPLASH.jpg

1340378851m_SPLASH.jpg

1340378948m_SPLASH.jpg

1340378957m_SPLASH.jpg

The size is undoubtedly impressive, and the cliff/landscaping details are excellent.

However, the haphazard coloring of the houses and buildings are kinda distracting. A little more adjusting of the detail elements would benefit this a lot, if only to keep the eye moving in the right direction.

Great build!

it is so evident that you had so much fun making this ;) I love those kind of mocs ;) good job ;)

You are improving fast! Great job, it is filled with details, like the crane,the beautifull foilage and all the cool minifigs! Keep up the good work! :classic:

Impressive landscaping :thumbup: especially the cave

The dragon is pretty cool too, the brown building looks nice and the fact that it splits in four sections is just icing on the cake :classic:

big...

awesome MOC your landscaping style is very nice and unique, it has a very nocturnian feel :devil:

keep it up!

~Legonardo~

Thank you, good to see that you like it.

Here you can see that my brown Bricks over the windows going empty :sceptic:

1340378826m_SPLASH.jpg

Looking very good! A lot of great characthers and a very busy village! I´m impressed that you don´t tear down you old mocs as I do.

Landscaping= :thumbup:

Houses= :thumbup:

Minifigs= :thumbup:

Overall= insanely good! You made rundown buildings without making them look crappy and made great nocturnian foliage.

öhm...

It was everything down, I keep only a few small items like my totem pole or the well

So your big landscape is gone then? To bad, I liked it! So now you are like me, tear down and build! :wink:

Yes, my Landscape from my signature is gone... I don't have so much parts :laugh:

I tear this down before I start with Challenge III

Edited by Hersbrucker

Here are two WIP's for the Graveyard :classic:

In that right corner I will put a little Church there.

graveyard1.jpg

graveyard2.jpg

Maybe someone has ideas to build a tombstone, I will put them to my Graveyard :wink:

This is very impressive, so much going on with many great details. You really have crammed a lot into this, and it seems you will still be adding more. Great work on a very interesting village :thumbup:

A fascinating build - there is so much to look at, my eye doesn't know where to go first! The "main street" area looks great and i love the little cutaways into the buildings from the back. I also really like the totem and all the crazy dead trees. I'm not so sure what's going on with the huge dog-like creature though... is it an attacking elemental or a village gaurdian?

You are creating a vibrant, complex world with your MOC's of the clawbreakers and thier neighbours - great work, can't wait to see more! :thumbup::classic:

Really nice build, with so many fun details! My favourite parts are the swamp and the dragon's cave, but everything here is great, minifigs especially. The modular construction is a very good touch, it is very difficult to photograph a large "closed" scee like this and that's a great solution. We look forward to expanding our trade routes in Racoon Village (is it a Silent Hill reference?)

:classic:

...(is it a Silent Hill reference?)

No, I don't know any game or movie about Silent Hill, this is my own interpretation of a dilapidated village :wink:

My mighty tradepartner in Nocturnus,

I have to congratulate you with your great village!

I haven't found the time yet to visit on my own, as I am hunting down some enemies deep inside Historica.

But my traders told me about your village in their reports and it sounds really interesting!

Also thank you for hosting the survivers of the Claw Breaker Area and my embassador!

My traders will give you some of the finest Avalonian meat (needless to say what type of meat :wink:) for your Pet Dragon.

The moment I return home, I will visit the pubs in your glorious village and we shall bring a toast on our victories in the future!

Regards,

Lord Damaximus of Mpya Stedor

I love your giant builds! They are always well done and very involved and complex. This build is no different. I really like the multiple levels, and the overhand with the crane/rope assembly. I also really like the vines/dead trees in the dragon's lair. So much to see here!

P.S. It's great that you have completely switched forces here - I love it!

After two month, I decided to tear down my Village.

Because I have other ideas and I need space and parts :sadnew:

p1000563cp.jpg

Edited by Hersbrucker