Sign in to follow this  
Darth Yogi

The Rabbit!

The Rabbit always strikes in public and often. He uses his strong, specialized armor and weapons to avoid getting caught along with his superhuman jumping abilities which is where he got his name, prompting him where an adorable bunny mask. He is a serial killer and kills without any cause and his true identity is still hidden from the public. His technology is the work of a genius, and some of the weapons and gadgets he has made surprise some of the brightest scientists and designers in the world.

Now I'm not a writer so I'm just going to get on to the good stuff, the pictures!

7390496396_d2ba274c38_z.jpg

Front:

7390495732_9a6fcac207_z.jpg

Side:

7390494978_725f3b0124_z.jpg

Back:

7390494320_acce1e7db7_z.jpg

7390493718_e9f74a2e60_z.jpg

Flickr

Cost (based on lowest prices on bricklink)

Adorable bunny mask- $1.25

head- $.50

Imperial officer torso- $1.59

Arm pair- $.24

Legs- $.45

Space marine armor(painted)- $.50

Brickarms Joint-Force Sci-Fi Rifle- about $10

= $14.53 (but I had all the parts)

Thanks for looking, and please C&C. Thanks so much LuxerV and The Penguin! Good luck to all participating!

Edited by Darth Yogi

Great entry! :laugh:

But I thought you weren't allowed to use others customizations?

such as what?

The brickarms rifle?

actual custom plastic items (such as BrickArms, BrickForge and similar) are allowed, as long as you clearly refer to them in the text and you give due credit

Haha, I love this entry, particularly the hilariously effective combo of the cute rabbit mascot outfit and the cold-blooded villainy inside. :devil: (and that side face X X p print is epic!) The weirdness of the character reminds me of the likes of Professor Pyg and Baby Doll - certainly fits the crazy world of Batman! :laugh: Good job and good luck! :thumbup:

The weirdness of the character reminds me of the likes of Professor Pyg and Baby Doll - certainly fits the crazy world of Batman! :laugh:

Actually, he reminds me more of the Mad Hatter. I think the two would get along quite well. :grin:

Good job on this fig. Nice customization of the power armor, although the paint job could have been a tad cleaner. Good luck (although you probably don't need it, seeing as your entry already has a rabbit's foot :tongue: )

Thanks everyone! glad to hear you all like it :classic:

Oky, I agree with you that the paint job isn't the greatest :blush: but the pictures make it look worse than it does in person although its most certainly not perfect. Also the fact that the picture is about 4 times the size of a regular figure doesn't help :tongue:

Ha! This reminds me of that Dragon Ball episode with the Rabbit Gang.

But whether or not you drew inspiration from that doesn't matter though because this guy is really cool. :grin:

Ha! This reminds me of that Dragon Ball episode with the Rabbit Gang.

But whether or not you drew inspiration from that doesn't matter though because this guy is really cool. :grin:

Thanks! But I've never seen Dragon Ball :tongue:

A nice entry. :thumbup:

I wonder if Arkham still has any room for all those weird heroes and villains of Gotham!

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic: