Wanted: GB Olympic Minifigs.

90 replies to this topic

#76 Lego_Hero

Lego_Hero

Member: 9980

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:19 AM

Okay, I made a trade and now have 3 martial artists, 1 gymnist, and 2 divers that I don't want. I need a weight lifter and an archer. PM me if interested.
Two with the lance and with the sword five of the foe he slew.
The Moors are very many. Around him close they drew,
They did not pierce his armor, though they laid on him strokes of power.

-The Lay of the Cid

#77 vriverajr3

vriverajr3

Member: 28359

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:32 PM

Hello :classic:

looking for someone in the USA that has extra GB figures to trade. Other countries shipping cost is a little to much so if anyone would like to help me out, here's a link to my trade thread. Shoot me a PM if you have any interest.

Thanks

MY TRADE THREAD
Posted Image

***MY TRADE THREAD***(CMF & Others)Now with series 11 and more

#78 TrumpetKing

TrumpetKing

• O type hirrobly

Member: 27420

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:24 PM

Hello all!

I am looking for a full set of 9, and would rather them sealed. If someone from the U.S. somehow has them, I will take those offers first. No matter what country it is from I am willing to pay $2.99 USD for each, and also have some CMF's for trade. PM me if you have any.
Thanks!
Currently playing as Trevor Knowles, Nuclear Engineer in jamesn and Tamamono's Red Menace Mafia

Isaac - FabuGirl - Trisha - TrumpetKing67 - Diane - Li'l TrumpetKing - Twatty Tittlesteen - Usurper - Tristan Kingsley - Mercutio Robertson - Terrence Knox - Cohost - Tumi "Tumius Aximus" - Mercutio Robertson the Sequel - Tiffany Knightley -  Trevor Knowles

#79 MattZitron

MattZitron

• Tartaneer

Member: 213

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:55 PM

View PostTrumpetKing67, on 30 July 2012 - 11:24 PM, said:

Hello all!

I am looking for a full set of 9, and would rather them sealed. If someone from the U.S. somehow has them, I will take those offers first. No matter what country it is from I am willing to pay $2.99 USD for each, and also have some CMF's for trade. PM me if you have any.
Thanks!

Hey,

Just to let you know the figures cost £1.99 each in the UK, and that translates as $3.11 (http://www.xe.com/uc...From=GBP&To=USD)

Thought I'd point that out.

#80 TrumpetKing

TrumpetKing

• O type hirrobly

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

View PostMattZitron, on 31 July 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

Hey,

Just to let you know the figures cost £1.99 each in the UK, and that translates as $3.11 (http://www.xe.com/uc...From=GBP&To=USD)

Thought I'd point that out.

I am aware of this, but I am asking if anyone is willing to recieve standard CMF prices for these, regardless of what the price is. If I get no offers I will consider that price, but I don't see a major price difference, but I am always ING to pay for shipping as a consolation.
Currently playing as Trevor Knowles, Nuclear Engineer in jamesn and Tamamono's Red Menace Mafia

Isaac - FabuGirl - Trisha - TrumpetKing67 - Diane - Li'l TrumpetKing - Twatty Tittlesteen - Usurper - Tristan Kingsley - Mercutio Robertson - Terrence Knox - Cohost - Tumi "Tumius Aximus" - Mercutio Robertson the Sequel - Tiffany Knightley -  Trevor Knowles

#81 Roger Rabbit

Roger Rabbit

Member: 17945

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:12 PM

Just a heads up, I have a couple of sets. PM if interested.  :classic:

#82 RubeusHagrid

RubeusHagrid

Member: 14996

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:35 AM

View PostTrumpetKing67, on 01 August 2012 - 06:17 AM, said:

I am aware of this, but I am asking if anyone is willing to recieve standard CMF prices for these, regardless of what the price is. If I get no offers I will consider that price, but I don't see a major price difference, but I am always ING to pay for shipping as a consolation.

Good luck with that mate! I've sold lots of sets for £25 each, and still made a loss of over £100 because of the BrickLink prices of some of the figures I needed to complete the sets. Why the hell would someone sell at a loss to you when they can easily get £5 a figure, and you're willing to pay less than £2? Posted Image
"What's comin' will come, an' we'll meet it when it does."

#83 Solscud007

Solscud007

Member: 12637

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:59 PM

I am in the US. New York to be more specific.

I have the following.

4x Tennis player
3x gymnast
6x boxer
5x swimmer
9x relay runner

I need a weight lifter.

$5 each shipped within USA.

#84 TrumpetKing

TrumpetKing

• O type hirrobly

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:21 AM

View PostRubeusHagrid, on 02 August 2012 - 09:35 AM, said:

Good luck with that mate! I've sold lots of sets for £25 each, and still made a loss of over £100 because of the BrickLink prices of some of the figures I needed to complete the sets. Why the hell would someone sell at a loss to you when they can easily get £5 a figure, and you're willing to pay less than £2? Posted Image

Nevermind, I've already bought a set now, so I am no longer interested in anything. I probably wasn't going to get any offers anyways  :laugh:

#85 FliXFantatier

FliXFantatier

Member: 29645

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

Hi guys,

Looking to trade some team GB minifigs.

Need:
2x Tennis player
2x Swimmer
1x Rider
1xWeightlifter

Offer:
3x Relay Runner
2x Judoka
2x Boxer
1x Jymnast

Im in europe

if you have all 6 I am looking for I'm quite happy to part with all 8 of my multiples in exchange.
otherwise 1 for 1 seems fair to me.

Edited by FliXFantatier, 03 August 2012 - 08:07 PM.

#86 AAA Brick Master

AAA Brick Master

Member: 29953

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

Hello all,

I live in Canada, I am looking for the following Team GB Olympic Minifigures (new in sealed packet),

- Archer x 2
- Judo Fighter x 2
- Boxer x 2
(one can be opened and one in sealed bag)

I am interested to buy/trade them with any MISB Series 3(except Elf), Series 4 and Series 5 minifigures(your pick!). Please reply or PM me if you're interested.

Sincerely,
Ian

#87 kibosh

kibosh

Member: 17620

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:26 PM

So happy I was able to hook up with an AFOL in the UK on Twitter.  She picked up a full set for me at a great price.

These figures are awesome!
Check out my daily Lego picture at alegoaday.com.

#88 Roger Rabbit

Roger Rabbit

Member: 17945

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:43 PM

Still have a couple of sets available - £31 shipped worldwide.

#89 Dervish

Dervish

Member: 19782

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:37 PM

I'm looking for a few Team GB figs for my collection..
3x Relay runner (#7)
1x Horseback rider (#9)
Must be sealed!
I also have a "ton" of CMF 1-7 for trade! (see signature)

#90 wackyfm

wackyfm

Member: 6470

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

Hello,

I'm looking after the Horseback Rider (opened is ok) from the Team GB minifigures. I have some opened doubles (Swimmer, Runner, Boxer, Tennis Player,...) so I'd like to make a trade. Best would be someone in France (I'm located in Paris), but I can ship in Europe (UK).
Please PM if interested.

Thanks

#91 Fugazi

Fugazi

• Welcome to Eurobricks. How can I help you?

Member: 8966

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

I have added a number of Team GB minifigs to my trade list. I also have a few complete sets available for sale, PM me for details.
New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users