Heroica RPG - Quest#35: Rescue the Maa’ri!

625 replies to this topic

#26 Jedi master Brick

Jedi master Brick

Member: 17806

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:49 PM

"Even if the guards are weak numbers will eventually overwhelm us"

Edited by Jedi master Brick, 10 June 2012 - 03:49 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image[bElgar Gligin, [/b]human, 24 years old, level 22 2/3 druid in Heroica RPG
Jeddam Ashenbow in Sandy's Cruel angel's theis

#27 ADHO15

ADHO15

• Another day, another hat

Member: 2428

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

"The vote looks to stand at three to two in favour of the sewers. Do you stand by your decision, party leader?"
Posted Image------------Posted Image  -  V2.0 coming soon...
Click here to support my Jedi Temple MOC (pictured) on LEGO Ideas

#28 Kadabra

Kadabra

• Honcks at Hinck

Member: 20641

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

"Actually, it seems like a tie, Ad-hoh. You and the ranger are for the sewers, while our two melee combatants wish to go for the gate. Would anyone here object to the two of them causing a distraction up front whilst the three of us sneak in via the sewers?"

Playing as Arasmyth RuGard (Elven Evoker) in Sandy's Heroica RPG
Died in the conclusion as Red Riding Hood (Good Guy Cop) in Sandy's A Bedtime Story Mafia
Died in the conclusion as Foul Moudama (Good Guy Vanilla) in Masked Builder and K-Nut's Jedi Temple Mafia
Penesed in the conclusion as Gertrude Tincanchew, Caretaker (Order of the Penis Vanilla) in Hinckley's Harriet Slutter and the Philosopher's Balls Mafia
Vig-killed Night 3 as The Godfather (Scum Jack of All Trades) in Zepher's Mafia Mafia
Won as Kane DeBois, snake oil salesman (Coyote Bodyguard) in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia
Won/subbed out as Janice Capulet, Tough Girl (Council Detective) in TrumpetKing and Hinckley's Collectible Minifigures Mafia

Killed Night 5 as Kharybdis (Loyal Heroican Wereoctopus Beast Warrior, ) in Sandy's Heroica Role Playing Game Second Anniversary Game: Cruel Angel's Thesis: Downfall of Heroes

#29 Jedi master Brick

Jedi master Brick

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

"I am all for that plan Asrasmyth.  I think we are ready now."
Posted Image Posted Image[bElgar Gligin, [/b]human, 24 years old, level 22 2/3 druid in Heroica RPG

#30 ADHO15

ADHO15

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

View PostKadabra, on 10 June 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

"Actually, it seems like a tie, Ad-hoh. You and the ranger are for the sewers, while our two melee combatants wish to go for the gate. Would anyone here object to the two of them causing a distraction up front whilst the three of us sneak in via the sewers?"
"My apologies, I must have misheard you. I assumed by the way you said it was the 'obvious choice' that you were in favour of us going that way."

"Is the part allowed to split to observe each entrance? I fear that a disturbance at the main entrance may attract more attention than our fellow heroes can handle, and we may need their skills to safely get through the sewers. As our friends said, the sewers are not guarded, so creating a diversion probably will not help us in any way."

#31 Jedi master Brick

Jedi master Brick

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:54 PM

"cancel what I said last.  We need everyone together, going through the gate is suicide, all of us should go through the sewers.  We don't want to lose our healer."

#32 swils

swils

• Froinkly brillioinkly oinking

Member: 19793

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:22 PM

View PostJedi master Brick, on 10 June 2012 - 06:54 PM, said:

... "going through the gate is suicide," ... "We don't want to lose our healer."

"I'd be lyin' if I said I was a fan of your overly cautious attitude, Elgar, but then you come and sweep me off my feet with a sentiment like that!  I don't see much point in splittin' up, so it looks like I'll be gettin' my feet wet.  Anyone got a few mint leaves I could plug up my nose with? Heh heh."

#33 Kadabra

Kadabra

• Honcks at Hinck

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

"Excellent, we all go through the sewers. I blame the ranger if we end up the lunch of an evil sewer monster. :tongue: "

Died in the conclusion as Red Riding Hood (Good Guy Cop) in Sandy's A Bedtime Story Mafia
Died in the conclusion as Foul Moudama (Good Guy Vanilla) in Masked Builder and K-Nut's Jedi Temple Mafia
Penesed in the conclusion as Gertrude Tincanchew, Caretaker (Order of the Penis Vanilla) in Hinckley's Harriet Slutter and the Philosopher's Balls Mafia
Vig-killed Night 3 as The Godfather (Scum Jack of All Trades) in Zepher's Mafia Mafia
Won as Kane DeBois, snake oil salesman (Coyote Bodyguard) in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia
Won/subbed out as Janice Capulet, Tough Girl (Council Detective) in TrumpetKing and Hinckley's Collectible Minifigures Mafia

Killed Night 5 as Kharybdis (Loyal Heroican Wereoctopus Beast Warrior, ) in Sandy's Heroica Role Playing Game Second Anniversary Game: Cruel Angel's Thesis: Downfall of Heroes

#34 Jebediahs

Jebediahs

• Eurobricks' house-Orc

Member: 7268

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:50 AM

Posted Image
Ranger jovially slapped Arasmyth on the back. "Well done, Arasmyth! Smart man. It was an excellent decision having an elf lead us. Did I mention elves taught me everything I know about killin'? Elves raised me in fact. Interesting story..." The duo walked off in the direction of Nahrees and the rest of the party followed.

The heroes traveled for half an hour through the unnamed forest when the Maa'ri Ranger raised his right fisted hand, signalling the group to stop.

Posted Image "What have you found?"
Posted Image "Sign. She went down this path."
Posted Image
"We must make a quick stop." The heroes followed the orcs off the main path to Nahrees down a dirt trail. After some time they spotted a dwarven man at a makeshift kiosk. His face is partially masked. Rogue hands each member of the party 100 gold. "Here is the promised quest reward. Use it to buy from her if you need to. Her wares shall aid us in our entry into Nahrees."

Posted Image
"Eh, hem! I am clearly a man my dear woman!"

Posted Image
"Dee, I know it's you. These people are friends. Group, meet my good friend Dee Skyes, Mistress of a Million Faces. Her and I have been friends for years yet not even I know her true form."

Posted Image
"Well not so loud! I don't need you blabbin' my identity to all of Olegaia! What can I do ya for?"
Trickster’s Mask of the... [Item]: Changes minifigure's appearance. 50 gold.

Posted Image * Orc - Changes wearer into an orc of the same gender while worn.
Posted Image * Elf - Changes wearer into an elf of the same gender while worn.
Posted Image * Human - Changes wearer into a human of the same gender while worn.
Posted Image * Dwarf - Changes wearer into a dwarf of the same gender while worn.
Posted Image * Gender Swap - Changes gender to the opposite of the wearer while worn.
Posted Image * Weredog - Changes wearer into a werehound or wolf of the same gender while worn.

Posted Image Dee's Miscellaneous Items
* Scroll of Shielding - Grants target 5 Shield Power for one battle at the cost of 5 ether. 100 gold. 1 in stock.
* Scroll of Ice Armor - Coats player’s armor in a layer of ice for one battle at the cost of 5 ether. Enemies have a 50/50 chance of being frozen(stunned) in place for the next round after player rolls damage or special damage. Damage and effects done by enemy are calculated before the freezing effect. 100 gold. 1 in stock.

During this quest, a maximum of two beneficial spells may be cast on a single player.

QM Note: Please change your avatar if able (or willing) or have someone from the generous and talented Heroica RPG family with a larger pool of minifig parts make one for you. Then let me know when you're ready to proceed (and give Kadabra some time after his KO .

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Now playing as En Sabah Nur in Sandy's Heroica RPG.

#35 Kadabra

Kadabra

• Honcks at Hinck

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:19 AM

Never fear, Kadabra's is here!  :tongue:

Arasmyth tosses 50 coins onto the counter and grabs a gender change mask. Noticing the odd looks he's getting as he unzips his Ether pocket to store the mask, he asks "What? I'm a proud Elf, no way I'm turning into one of you other races, no offense."

#36 swils

swils

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:52 AM

Thormanil chuckles as he trades 50 coins for a Gender Swap Mask

"Oh-ho, this is guaranteed to be a good time.  I'm sure I'll find at least a few chances to make use of this! Hah hah!"

He puts the mask on...

"Well?  Somebody, tell me how good I look!"

Posted Image

Noticing everyone else smirking and nudging each other, he looks down and realizes that his chest is still bare.

"Ah.. hm.  Kinda figured I'd get a little more coverage outta the illusion.  I should probably look into fixing that, and quickly, eh?"

Before taking the mask off to break the spell, he dances around a little, and admires his new 'equipment'

"What?!  Don't tell me you wouldn't take a moment to appreciate the fine details of an advanced spell such as this one... Now, hey! Eyes off the goods, folks!"

He takes off the mask and, satisfied with the quality of the first, he decides to purchase a Weredog Mask as well, leaving him with his original 17 gold.

#37 Jedi master Brick

Jedi master Brick

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:38 PM

Elgar bought the elf mask for 50 gold
OOC: Great Idea Jebediahs  :thumbup:

#38 Jebediahs

Jebediahs

• Eurobricks' house-Orc

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:21 AM

Posted Image
Ranger shook his head at Thormanil. "You humans are always good for a chuckle. I suppose we shall refer to you as 'Thormana the Ample Breasted' for the rest of the quest?" Rogue and Ranger make their purchases from Dee Skyes.

Posted Image "An elf? Really? I never imagined you could get any uglier."
Posted Image "Shut up. Buying a mask isn’t necessary for our quest’s completion-”
Posted Image "Hey! I’m trying to make a livin’ here!"
Posted Image
"But walking around in a city that hates greenskins without one may cause us extra hardship. It is up to you, Knifk and Ad-Hoh.

Rogue, Ranger and Hound join the party!

The Party:

Posted Image Arasmyth RuGard (played by Kadabra) *Party Leader*
Level 11.5 Mage
Power: 16
Shield Power: 3
Health:15/15
Ether: 15/15
Gold: 50
Inventory: Sapphire Staff (WP:5, Wind elemental), Robe of the Elven Warlock (SP:3), Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Blindness, Sapphire, Topaz, Aquamarine, Potions (2), Grand Tonic (2), Smoke Bomb, Water Bomb, Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap

Posted Image Ad-Hoh (played by ADHO15) *Resistant to Magic*
Level 15 Evoker
Power: 20
Shield Power: 0
Health: 22/22
Ether: 20/20
Gold: 590
Inventory: Rhabdomance Staff (WP:5), Robe of Spell Resistance(Damage from magic based & elemental attacks and specials is halved), Bedroll, Shovel, Ice Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Banana, 2 Ether Cores, Potion (x3), Rum (x2), Tonic (x3), Emerald (Wood), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire), Topaz (Lightning), Sapphire (Wind) Borrowed from Elgar

[img]http://i.tinysrc.mobi/200/100/http://chrissmall.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/use.jpg[/img] Elgar Gligin (played by Jedi master Brick)
Level 13 Ranger
Power: 23
Health: 18/18
Gold: 112 (owes 50 gold to Haldor (Scorpiox) )
Inventory: Mockthril Crossbow (WP:10 Lightning elemental),Fauxthril Longbow (WP: 5),Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Emerald,Sapphire Loaned to Ah-Hoh,Venom, Spade,Fire Bomb,Pickaxe,4 Potions,Phoenix Essence, Trickster's Mask of the Elf

Posted Image Knifk (played by Bioniclover) *Counter Striking*
Level 15 Black Knight
Power: 25
Shield Power: 9
Health: 33/33
Gold: 101
Inventory: Tfel (WP: 10 Longsword, Earth-elemental), Aegis (SP: 9 Shield), Counter Strike Gloves (Counter Striking - Immediately attack target in an amount equal to Power after receiving a free hit from target),Remedy, Floral Bomb, Wind Bomb,Bedroll, Shovel

Posted Image Thormanil Nihai (played by swils) *Immunity: Darkness*
Level 18½ Shaman
Power: 31 (+1)
Health: 34/34
Ether: 18/18
Gold: 17
Inventory: Wyvern's Tailblade (WP: 12), Bright Armor (SP: 3, Null Darkness), Thundering Totem (WP:7, lightning), Tongue on a Stick (WP:1, Miss -> "Aim"), Potion x2, Grand Tonic x2, Mead, Smelling Salts x3, Nostrum x2, Deadly Venom x2, Floral Bomb, Phoenix Essence, Pickaxe, Shovel, Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap, Trickster's Mask of the Weredog

The Maa'ri:

Posted Image Maa'ri Rogue (controlled by Kadabra)
Level 16 Rogue
Type: Humanoid
Power: 26 (+10 damage w/ melee attacks)
Health: 30/30
Gold: 100
Inventory: Twin Daggers (WP: 10), Fighter’s Boots(+10 damage to melee attacks), Throwing knives x7 (WP: 8), Venom x3, Trickster's Mask of the Elf
Roll of Critical Hit: Rogue strikes with x2 her power.
Roll of Shield: Mug ‘Em - Vanishes from the field of battle for the next round. Returns the following round dealing x3 her power to each enemy and gaining an amount of gold equal to each strike.

Posted Image Maa'ri Ranger (controlled by Kadabra)
Level 16 Ranger
Power: 30 (+10 damage vs elves)
Health: 35/35
Inventory: Elven Longbow (WP: 12), Elf Ear Necklace(Scary Effect for the first round only), Trickster's Mask of the Human
Roll of Critical Hit: Ranger strikes with x2 his power.
Roll of Shield: Hawkeye - Takes time to aim perfectly. Is "stunned" the next round while waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Deals x4 power in damage to target the following round.

Posted Image Maa'ri Hound (controlled by Kadabra)
Level 15 Mutt
Type: Beast
Power: 21
Health: 40/40
Inventory: Fangs & Claws (WP: 6)
Roll of Critical Hit: Hound strikes with x2 his power.
Roll of Shield: Loyalty - Protects the orcs from damage for the next round. Receives damage the orcs would have taken.

Posted Image "Party Leader, let me know if you're ready to go."

Edited by Jebediahs, 13 June 2012 - 06:14 PM.

#39 Bioniclover

Bioniclover

Member: 20034

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:44 AM

Knifk buys a dwarf mask.

Posted Image
Knifk: Level 15 Black Knight, 30 year old male *Counter Striking* Orc
Health: 33/33 Power: 25 Shield Power: 9 Gold: 1
Inventory:

Spoiler

#40 ADHO15

ADHO15

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

"In that case, I shall buy an elf mask and hope it can be adapted to fit a larger than average head. I do not wish to blow our cover."

#41 ADHO15

ADHO15

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:16 PM

"Mistress Sykes, would you accept 70 gold apiece for each of your scrolls? I do not wish to spend so much gold when our quest has only just begun."

#42 Kadabra

Kadabra

• Honcks at Hinck

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:25 AM

"Well, I'd say we're ready to go once Ad-hoh finishes bargaining."

#43 Jebediahs

Jebediahs

• Eurobricks' house-Orc

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:31 AM

View PostADHO15, on 12 June 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

"Mistress Sykes, would you accept 70 gold apiece for each of your scrolls? I do not wish to spend so much gold when our quest has only just begun."
Posted Image
Dee's beard and mustache fluttered as she expelled air in a huff. "Bah! It took me too many masks in trade to buy those scrolls! If I ever see the swindler who I traded with again, I'm going to give him a swift kick in the tenders! I plan on selling them for at least 200 gold once I make my way to Eubric. There's bound to be a desperate mage to exploit. The price is the price."

#44 ADHO15

ADHO15

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

"Very well. In that case I shall give them a miss and we can go on with our quest."

#45 Jedi master Brick

Jedi master Brick

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:26 PM

Elgar put the mask on feeling his stuble fade away as he made the transition to elf and followe Arasmyth

#46 Jebediahs

Jebediahs

• Eurobricks' house-Orc

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:04 PM

The party departed the grove not knowing if they'd see Dee Skyes again or what form she would appear in next. The rest of the heroes donned their masks as they approached the city of Nahrees.

The Party:

Posted Image Arasmyth RuGard (played by Kadabra) *Party Leader*
Level 11.5 Mage
Power: 16
Health:15/15
Ether: 15/15
Gold: 50
Inventory: Sapphire Staff (WP:5, Wind elemental), Robe of the Elven Warlock (SP:3), Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Blindness, Sapphire, Topaz, Aquamarine, Potions (2), Grand Tonic (2), Smoke Bomb, Water Bomb, Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap

Posted Image Ad-Hoh (played by ADHO15) *Resistant to Magic*
Level 15 Evoker
Power: 20
Health: 22/22
Ether: 20/20
Gold: 540
Inventory: Rhabdomance Staff (WP:5), Robe of Spell Resistance(Damage from magic based & elemental attacks and specials is halved), Bedroll, Shovel, Ice Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Banana, 2 Ether Cores, Potion (x3), Rum (x2), Tonic (x3), Emerald (Wood), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire), Topaz (Lightning), Sapphire (Wind) Borrowed from Elgar, Trickster's Mask of the Elf

[img]http://i.tinysrc.mobi/200/100/http://chrissmall.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/use.jpg[/img] Elgar Gligin (played by Jedi master Brick)
Level 13 Ranger
Power: 23
Health: 18/18
Gold: 112 (owes 50 gold to Haldor (Scorpiox) )
Inventory: Mockthril Crossbow (WP:10 Lightning elemental),Fauxthril Longbow (WP: 5),Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Emerald,Sapphire Loaned to Ah-Hoh,Venom, Spade,Fire Bomb,Pickaxe,4 Potions,Phoenix Essence, Trickster's Mask of the Elf

Posted Image Knifk (played by Bioniclover) *Counter Striking*
Level 15 Black Knight
Power: 25
Shield Power: 9
Health: 33/33
Gold: 51
Inventory: Tfel (WP: 10 Longsword, Earth-elemental), Aegis (SP: 9 Shield), Counter Strike Gloves (Counter Striking - Immediately attack target in an amount equal to Power after receiving a free hit from target),Remedy, Floral Bomb, Wind Bomb,Bedroll, Shovel, Trickster's Mask of the Dwarf

Posted Image Thormanil Thormana Nihai (played by swils) *Immunity: Darkness*
Level 18½ Shaman
Power: 31 (+1)
Health: 34/34
Ether: 18/18
Gold: 17
Inventory: Wyvern's Tailblade (WP: 12), Bright Armor (SP: 3, Null Darkness), Thundering Totem (WP:7, lightning), Tongue on a Stick (WP:1, Miss -> "Aim"), Potion x2, Grand Tonic x2, Mead, Smelling Salts x3, Nostrum x2, Deadly Venom x2, Floral Bomb, Phoenix Essence, Pickaxe, Shovel, Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap, Trickster's Mask of the Weredog

The Maa'ri:

Posted Image Maa'ri Rogue (controlled by Kadabra)
Level 16 Rogue
Power: 26 (+10 damage w/ melee attacks)
Health: 30/30
Inventory: Twin Daggers (WP: 10), Fighter’s Boots(+10 damage to melee attacks), Throwing knives x7 (WP: 8), Venom x3, Trickster's Mask of the Elf
Roll of Critical Hit: Rogue strikes with x2 her power.
Roll of Shield: Mug ‘Em - Vanishes from the field of battle for the next round. Returns the following round dealing x3 her power to each enemy and gaining an amount of gold equal to each strike.

Posted Image Maa'ri Ranger (controlled by Kadabra)
Level 16 Ranger
Power: 30 (+10 damage vs elves)
Health: 35/35
Inventory: Elven Longbow (WP: 12), Elf Ear Necklace(Scary Effect for the first round only), Trickster's Mask of the Human
Roll of Critical Hit: Ranger strikes with x2 his power.
Roll of Shield: Hawkeye - Takes time to aim perfectly. Is "stunned" the next round while waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Deals x4 power in damage to target the following round.

Posted Image Maa'ri Hound (controlled by Kadabra)
Level 15 Mutt
Type: Beast
Power: 21
Health: 40/40
Inventory: Fangs & Claws (WP: 6)
Roll of Critical Hit: Hound strikes with x2 his power.
Roll of Shield: Loyalty - Protects the orcs from damage for the next round. Receives damage the orcs would have taken.

Our heroes wisely choose the unguarded sewer entrance as their point of entry. As they get closer they see a tall and lanky lad of eleven seasons playing by a stream of odorless sewage that appears to be clean as water.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The boy watched carefully as a handful of elves, a couple humans, a dwarf and a dog came before him. Behind the boy the party recognized the sewer gate they would soon enter through. Before they could get to it, the boy stood in their way.

Posted Image
"Hello there! I, I didn't think anyone ever came over here, especially with the wedding of our leader, He Who is Closest to Akkaba to his soon-to-be bride going on." He poorly stifled a laugh but couldn't contain a ginormous grin as he watched Thormanil's perky bosom bounce as he walked. "My apologies ma'am *cough*. We wear a bit more clothing around here. Hm, you all must be new. Are you recruits recently enlightened by the word of Akkaba?"

How will the party respond?
CAUTION: The Party has a 2/6 chance with diplomacy and a 1/6 chance without of boy accepting party's answer so you could pretty much say whatever you want!

#47 swils

swils

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

ThormanilThormana clears hisher throat, then to hisher surprise, speaks in a rough, but clearly feminine voice,

"Ehehe, my apologies young sir!  Our hound here decided it would be funny if he stole my top away while I was washing.  It hadn't much bothered me til now, but you're quite right--it would be most inappropriate of me to waltz into the city clothed as indecently as I stand before you now!  Might I have your tunic, so as to cover myself?  I'll buy it off you for a few gold coins... or, perhaps a young man such as yourself would be more interested in touchin' a perfect pair like these, hmmm...?"

(S)he grins slyly as he puffs his chest out, and awaits the boy's answer.

OoC: For italicized writing(character-actions), I'll just be referring to Thormanil as a he.  Keep it gender-appropriate in anything else, though.

#48 Kadabra

Kadabra

• Honcks at Hinck

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:57 PM

View PostJebediahs, on 13 June 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

CAUTION: The Party has a 2/6 chance with diplomacy and a 1/6 chance without of boy accepting party's answer so you could pretty much say whatever you want!

OOC: Well OK then. IC: We are flying bunny rabbits from the moon who have been cursed by an evil witch to become people and roam the land until we find the magic Cube of Rubix to return to our true forms so we can activate the Rainbow Scepter and use it to defeat the evil Moon Armadillo who has captured our queen and is oppressing the moon-bunnies."

IC: "We are followers of Akkaba on pilgrimage, looking for a place to spend the night. As Akkaba's worshipers, we were directed to your city to meet with our brethren and secure a place to spend the night."

#49 Jebediahs

Jebediahs

• Eurobricks' house-Orc

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:01 PM

OoC: You guys are funny!
QM Note: Encounter /roll result: FAIL!
Posted Image
The lad begins to stiffen as he raises his hands towards the bared goods. Suddenly, he awakens from his haze. "Hey! Are you trying to mind control me? You are no pilgrams, you are heretics! I'm going to get the guards!" The boy attempts to run towards the Main Gate but slips and falls.

What will the party do?
Posted Image "GRAB HIM!"

#50 swils

swils

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:17 PM

"Things just cant ever be easy... "
Letting out a heavy sigh, Thormanil lifts his staff and swings it at the boy, aiming to knock him senseless with the blunt side of the weapon.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users