Jedi Temple Mafia: Day Seven
Death looms over the Temple
Ki-Adi-Mundi and Barris Offee meet up in the hallway. They start talking, obviously too stupid to realize this means that they're dead.
Two killers both approach the couple. They snicker. They still don't know they're dead.
Well, now they do.
Ithra follows a mysterious figure throughout the night. He suddenly turns around, a strange look in his eyes.
"Wow, this has been a lot of Night Kills tonight!" Are the last words Ithra can say before being shot down.
"Too lazy, you are. You do no help, and therefore, killed, you must be."
"Is this because I forgot to vote? Oh megabloks. I should actually try to play before signing up."
*thump* *thump* *thump*
"Four dead last night, there were."
Ithra Srryn was Jedi
Barriss Offee was Jedi
Ki-Adi Mundi was Jedi
Plo Koon was Sith
Shaak Ti was Jedi
"Do better today, you must."
Yoda and Commander Gree (NPCs) - Played By Masked Builder And K-Nut
Coryn Kelens - Tamamono
Ili Seosty - Sisco
Foul Moudama - Kadabra
Kit Fisto - ADHO15
Ahsoka Tano - MacK
Aayla Secura - PirateDave84
Mace Windu (Nightshroud99) - Lynched Day 1 Sith
Eeth Koth (Alex the Great) - Killed Night 1 Jedi
Hugar Ssiht (badboytje88) Lynched Day 2 Sith
Roron Corobb (Flipz) - Killed Night 2 Jedi
Anakin Skywalker (Swils) - Killed Night 2 Jedi
C-3PO (Brickdoctor) - Lynched Day 2 Unknown
Saesee Tiin (Zakura) - Killed Night 3 Jedi
Quinlan Vos (VolanicPanik) - Killed Night 3 Jedi
Euna Iladru (Jedi master Brick) - Lynched Day 4 Jedi
Luminara Unduli (Peanuts) - Killed Night 4 Jedi
R2-D2 (fhomess) - Killed Night 4 Jedi
Voolvif Monn (JackJonespaw) - Unknown
Nahdar Vebb (Scubacarrot) - Jedi
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Palathadric) - Jedi
Shaak Ti (Flare) - Jedi
Barriss Offee (Scorpiox) - Jedi
Ki-Adi Mundi (Dannylonglegs) - Jedi
Ithra Srryn (Macoco) - Jedi
Plo Koon (TheBoyWonder) - Sith
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Jedi or the Sith. To win the game, the Jedi must kill off all the Sith, while the Sith need to outnumber the Jedi. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles. Proxy votes are allowed if done in this format: Proxy: Character (Player).
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). You don't get to unvote your vote, you only get one shot. No other format will be accepted. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.
3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense.
Voting will begin in 24 hours.