Sign in to follow this  
chuckie8646

Buying Marvel Superhero Sets and Monster Fighters with paypal

HI

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can pay paypal for Marvel superhero and Monster fighter sets. I know I can on Brick link but Im looking to buy a few and the sellers who have several of what I'm poking for have marked them up quiet a bit. Also I need to pay in US dollars but live in the UK. (just moved here and have paypal money left form US)

Any suggestions would be great

Thank you

Charlie

You can try Ebay. just go to the search options and look for "buy now" of the items your looking for. Just about all the items except Paypal.

Hope this helps

Chuckie - you and I have done business before. I can buy the sets you want from S@H and ship them to you. I'd just charge you my cost (so, S@H price, plus my sales tax (7.375 %), plus shipping to you, plus paypal 3% (unless you send payment via gift, then no 3%)). At least I'd get VIP points + a mini sopwith camel out of it - and help you out. Let me know if you're interested.

But you could change the currency in the paypal account,couldn't you? I could buy you all you need, but it would also be a bit expensive because of postage from Germany to Uk and the paypal fee. If this is ok, let me know.

Not sure how things are in the UK. I sometimes find myself looking for ways to spend PayPal money on Lego. I've used Paypal to buy things at TRU, Target, and Walmart websites. What I like the most is when I can pay for something at TRU.com with Paypal and arrange to pick it up later that same day at my local TRU if they have it in stock.

I wish Amazon.com would take Paypal payments, but they don't.

Edit: I think Barnes and Noble takes paypal on their website as well.

Edited by sharky

Sign in to follow this