• Bridge Walker and White Lightning - 7713
  3. 3. Best set of Knights Kingdom:

• Battle at the Pass - 8813
    • Rogue Knight Battleship - 8821
    • Gargoyle Bridge - 8822
    • Mistlands Tower - 8823
    • Classic Castle - K10176

Best Set of 2006 Semi 2

Its soon December and its time for the second Semi Final..

Overhead in a poll, there is 5 sets from 2006 from 3 of the themes that had new sets this year. In this Semifinal it will be: Exoforce, Knights Kingdom and Bionicle

Choose one in each theme....

Each winner from the different Themes will go on to final in a head to head competion, where the best set of 2006 will be selected....

In the last Semi Final it was: City, Batman and Star Wars.

The Winners of the first Semi Was: Building Crane (7905), Arkham Asylum

YES! you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. ;-) For Bionicle I voted the Lava Chamber Gate, because that is the only one I have. As for Exo-Force I have all of them but I decided to vote for BW VS WL. And for KK, I voted for the King's Castle.

Bionicle I just picked the first one.

Exo-Force Sets are all great except the Supernoav, I just don't like that set. I voted for..... Bridge Walker and White Lightning

And the Castle set the wall which I hope is called Battle of the Pass.

For Bionicle, since Axonn is mysteriously missing from this ballot, |-/ I chose Lava Chamber Gate. It has a nice selection of system and Bionicle parts and the minifigs are really great. *y*

Unlike bdd, I just love the Super Nova, I think it's really the best official Exo-Force mecha design thus far.

Battle At the Pass seems pretty good with all the figs and such.

I voted for

Irnakk: Very cool bad guy, and I really don't like the Bionicle mini-figs.

Bridge Walker vs. White Lightning

King's Castle

I was really torn when it came to Exo-Force.

The Supernova is the greatest single mecha, but the Bridgewalker is truely awesome (size, guns, eye-lights) and I really like the WL too.

I've not voted for any. I don't own any of the sets in the first two categories and don't like those themes. And I've not been impressed enough with any of the KK2v3 offerings to warrant my vote. It's too much like voting for the least crappy (close call between Battle at the Pass and Kings Castle), rather than the best.

Steve

I've not voted for any. I don't own any of the sets in the first two categories and don't like those themes. And I've not been impressed enough with any of the KK2v3 offerings to warrant my vote. It's too much like voting for the least crappy (close call between Battle at the Pass and Kings Castle), rather than the best.

Steve

I have to second that *vader*

I'm like Athos, I don't like so much those themes/sets. but I voted, just for the general look of the sets and not for what they are in term of playability and constrution, because I don't have any of them (exept the KK boat). And I don't remember for which sets I voted! I just know that I don't voted for the "classic castle"!

For Bionicle and Exo-force I really have no idea, so I voted for the ones with the least votes (not to influence the vote to much).

For castle, there is only one set that I would buy from the list: Classic Castle - 10176.

Lego did a rather bad job with castle this year :-(

Toa Jaller, Striking Venom, and Kings Castle.

Toa Jaller, because he has some great parts and looks good to me, plus I don't like the playsets as much as the full sized figures, and Irnakk is just a combiner set with a few extra parts.

Striking Venom, because it is just so impressive, and because it has such a great design, parts, and minifigs (7 robots! 8-

Ugh...as soon as I looked at this poll I knew the answer for the last KK, King's Castle, and after a while I just picked SV for Exo-Force. But I have absolutley no idea what so ever for the bionicle catagory as I know nothing about any of those and I don't like them, so I can't vote at all.