• Ferrari Finish Line - 8672
    • Tow Truck - 8285
    • Tuner Garage - 8681
    • Viking Double Catapult versus the Armored Ofnir Dragon - 7021
    • Mythical Creatures - 4894
    • Roaring Roadsters - 4896
    • Shark Attack - 7882

Best Set of 2006 Wildcard

As you may have seen, there is polls on what set should be the best set of 2006, but as some of you have noted, some themes are missing.. No longer, some of them got a chance here in the Wildcard poll.

But wich one is the best?

Overhead in a poll, there is 8 sets from 2006 from different themes

Choose one....

Two winners from the Wildcard Rounds will go on to final in a head to head competion, where the best set of 2006 will be selected....

In the Final it will be the best set of: Exoforce, Knights Kingdom ,Bionicle, City, Batman and Star Wars against the two Wildcard winners

Please also Vote in the second Semifinal Here

There could be individual favorits there for somereson is not here, but the Nomenees had to be at 5. And there is no small sets. There are some left out, sorry if its the one you wanted

OMG. I can see 4 sets here which are better than anything in the other two "semi finals".

Anway, since I can only vote for one, I chose the Ferrari Spider.

It is a fun build, feels solid as hell, looks great (even better without most of the stickers), and has a million useful parts.

It's now the second time the Ferrari line had the best set of the year (IMHO) - last time being the Scudaria Truck.

And I don't even like cars!!

8-|

Roaring Roadsters - 4896

The car looks great!

And I bought Ferrari F430 Spider from Walmart a few weeks back for only $20US, half the normal price. Well I didn't really buy it, it's a gift.

Well, check out the 430 Spider part inventory on peeron.

http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/...-1?withpics=yes

Tons of basic bricks, plates, curved top bricks, little ones, big ones.

This is a brick built car, but it's almost SNOT. No technic pieces (almost), almost no useless crap that goes into the parts bin. And it can be bought for 20-30$ on sale!

The same cannot be said for the Onfir Dragon (IMHO).

I voted for the Roaring Roadsters. This car has a very good look (I've got it, and it has nice details). It remind me of some model team, but cheaper. I think it has a better look than the ferrari, no crappy sticker to have a real look. And my second choice would have been the vikings catapult, because it's a minifig sets, and I really like them :-D

Got to go with mythical creatures... all that green... *drool* and I love that light up brick.

Steve

I too voted for the Ferrari finish line. All of these sets are great, but I ultimately voted for that one. I'm really impressed with the System Ferrari sets, so this one steals my heart and gets the vote! My second option would have been the Armoured dragon though. :-)

Again Heads up.. Time to vote.... *sweet*

This might be a wild card round... but its just as importent.. and its a close finish...

I thought 7882 Shark Attack was Aqua Raiders in which case it shouldn't be there but then I find it's DUPLO?!?! Why is that there?

I love the viking line but the Viking Army is better than that one up there, too much bioncle not enough minifigs. I can't decide between the two Ferrari sets. Both are well designed sets* although I personally would buy the Finish Line as I have the Enzo.

*Excluding the combination of yellow and flesh tone minifig heads in one set.