LUMS LAAT/i (Republic Gunship)

2 replies to this topic

#1 The Legonater

The Legonater

• Can NOT Ctrl + Alt + Delete the Past

Member: 8515

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

Posted Image

The backbone of the Grand Army of the Republic's fleet. Used from everywhere from space combat to secret reconnaissence, the Low Altitude Assault Transport/infantry, better known as the Republic Gunship, is one of the most famous vessels of the Prequel Trilogy. Both beautifully unique in look and sound, capturing the image of the craft is no simple challenge. After a month and a half of hard planning and building, I present to you the following:

Posted Image

The first ship built without the precise guidance of Fallenangle's measurements, I was left to estimate the scale on my own and- for my first time, I think I've done a fairly good job. The cannon's are slightly discoloured due to a lack of pieces, and the left wing is missing so that I could position it properly. Please, feel free to comment!

Memory is the Key

A Christian and not ashamed.

Posted Image
Dyric Rone, Assassin of the Light

Level 20 1/3 Assassin

Theodor Legion, 73 year old ex-Bonaparte in Cruel Angel's Thesis

#2 JackJonespaw

JackJonespaw

• Help Me Build Hogwarts!

Member: 18405

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:32 AM

Nice simple build. I would like to see you add some more details and/or greebles. The overall shape and size looks nice, though.

#3 Mr Man

Mr Man

Member: 13561

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

The turret method is great, it really works, it's also good you went for the closed door option rather than trying to make them open (a stupid move in the films, just add one sniper).
'For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic.'
Posted Image Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users