Additional Health: +12
Additional Ether: +3 (+1 for each Level in non-Ether users)
Weapons: Anything suitable for a Rogue, Ranger, or Mage - as long as it has been imbued with the Darkness element.
Dark Spirit: Bounty Hunters may cast spells, but only of the Darkness element; in addition, they may not wield any weapon that is not Darkness-imbued (dual-imbued weapons are allowed, so long as one of the elements is Darkness). Bounty Hunters are immune to Darkness damage but take double damage from Light. Bounty Hunters cannot use Holy Bombs.
Grift/Threaten (see Black Knight)
Spell Casting (See Mage)
Track Down (see Ranger)
Battle Style: Badass - Just keep reading and you will see.
1. SHIELD: One of 3 Shield effects is chosen at random, via a dice roll.
2. CRITICAL HIT/SPELL: The Bounty Hunter Attacks its target with the strength of its WP x2 (x4 for spells) / cost 1 Ether for spells.
3. HIT/SPELL: The Bounty Hunter attacks the target with the strength of its WP + its Level (Level x2 for spells) / cost 1 Ether for spells.
4. DECOY - The Bounty Hunter hides behind an ally next to them in the party Battle Order. Next Round, any damage or effect (positive or negative) that is dealt to the Bounty Hunter affects the ally instead.
5. DAMAGE/DEFLECTION: The Bounty Hunter has a 50/50 chance of A. Deflecting its target's Damage to another (randomly-chosen) participant in the Battle (can be friend or foe), or B. Being struck by its opponent's damage.
6. SPECIAL DAMAGE: The Bounty Hunter is struck by its opponent's special skill.
1-2. Bait and Switch - The Bounty Hunter switches a (randomly-generated 3-6) Shield effect with a (randomly-chosen) Party member who has also rolled a Shield.
3-4. Lethal Mug - The Bounty Hunter instantly kills its target, and steals an amount of Gold equal to the target's Level. In the case of a target's being immune to instant kill, the Bounty Hunter only steals the Gold.
5-6. Dark Blast - The Bounty Hunter unleashes a blast of Darkness-Elemental energy equal to its WP x2 on all enemies, and steals Gold from each target equal to each target's respective Level / costs no Ether.
Eligibility for Bounty Hunter:
Anyone who is over Level 30, and who has completed at least three assassination-and-or-infiltration Quests.
Shortly put, there's some problems I have with your class. I find it odd and a bit childish that a common bounty hunter would be so overwhelmed by inner darkness that he couldn't even touch Holy Bombs (which are a common item). With such a close connection to the element of darkness, this class should be called Demonic Hunter or something like that.
Also, there's one too many job traits ("spellcasting" is pointless for this class), and the Shield-skill is needlessly complicated without really bringing anything new to the table. Basically I feel this class is a combination of Assassin and Black Knight, as opposed to something unique that the expert job classes are.
None of this matters, though, because you haven't even hosted a single quest yet. Please have patience, and don't rush things. If you get a chance to host quests, you'll understand better what works in the context of this game and what doesn't.