Additional Health: +9
Weapons: Winged Warriors generally used ranged weapons such as bows, crossbows and throwing weapons, but can also use daggers, longswords, and spears.
Job Traits: Keen Eye: Allows the Winged Warrior to see far without a telescope. Natural Respite: see Barbarian. Flying - Winged Warrior can flap their wings to get to higher point, fly over obstacles, etc.
Battle Style: Aerial - Winged Warriors fight while in flight, and prefer swift, aerial assaults. They can soar higher to gain the upper hand in battle.
1. SHIELD: Take to the Skies - The Winged Warrior flaps its mighty wings, causing gusts of wind that stun all enemies for the current round, while making themselves invulnerable for the next round. In addition, wind-elemental damage equal to the Winged Warrior's level is dealt to all enemies.
2. CRITICAL HIT/FLY EVEN HIGHER - Deals damage equal to 2x WP added to level. Optionally, any attempt to fly will result in the next successful attack dealing 4x damage.
3. HIT/FLY HIGHER - Deals damage equal to WP added to level. Optionally, any attempt to fly will result in the next successful attack dealing 3x damage.
4. LINED-UP SHOT/FLY: The Winged Warrior takes a turn to line up an accurate shot on their opponent. The following turn they will deal 2x WP + Level, plus inflict the Fragile effect on the opponent. If their target is defeated before then, they will instead fire on the next available enemy. Optionally, any attempt to fly will result in the next successful attack dealing 2x damage.
5. DAMAGE/NO FLYING - Receives damage equal to the level of the enemy. Any attempt at flying fails.
6. SPECIAL DODGE/NO FLYING - Has a 50/50 chance of dodging the enemy's special so that it hits the next ally in the battle order, unless the special affects everyone. Any attempt at flying fails.
I'm most curious about how you will explain the heroes suddenly sprouting wings. I take this job class is related to the Rito Clan, right?
The choices for weapons and the job traits seem fine to me. The Shield-skill is good too, although it could use some rewording to make the effects clearer.
The flying skill seems excellent, but in my opinion rolling 1, 5 or 6 on the next turn should negate it. The point of the skill is that the W.W. flies up and plummets down upon the enemy, right? So if on the next turn the enemy gets to attack the W.W., by all logic the warrior isn't flying anymore. Do you understand what I mean with this?
I'm also confused about the lined-up shot. It seems out of place, especially since the class doesn't even specialize in ranged weapons. It's also very powerful for a fourth tier skill. Maybe "AIM" would suffice instead?
That's about it. If you can answer these questions, we can start negotiating about getting the class to an approvable stage.