These hulking tanks hold rein over the battlefield.
Additional health: +14
Weapons: Juggernauts can use Axes, Halberds, Great Swords, Long Swords, Spears, and Shields.
Job Traits: Intimidate: see Black Knight. Full Respite: Juggernauts recieve full health after every battle. Combat Evaluation: The Juggernaut can evaluate the battlefield, stunning him for that round but also gets either Encouraged, Hastened, or Lucky next round. The Juggernaut will have to specify which effect they want if they decide to evaluate.
Battle Style: Crushing: The Juggernaut seeks to plow through it's foes, but will also protect it's allies when the need arises.
1. Shield: Stand your Ground: The Juggernaut goes into a sentinel position, defending the entire party from physical harm next round. While in this stance, the Juggernaut and everyone under his protection is Counterstriking.
2. Massive Strike: The Juggernaut attacks the enemy full-force, doing damage equal to their level times 3 plus their level. (15x3=45+30=75 damage) and also makes their opponent Weak next round.
3. Hit: The Juggernaut attacks with strength equal to their Weapon power added to their level. (15+30=45 damage)
4. Rally Cry: The Juggernaut makes a short yet touching rallying speech. All heroes have a 1 in 3 chance of being Encouraged next round.
5. Damage: The Juggernaut is struck by the enemy's attack. the power of their shield weakens the blow. (60 damage - 20 SP = 40 damage)
6. Special Damage: The Juggernaut is struck by the opponent's special attack.
I just realized Posion ivy had also made a Juggernuat class back on page 1...
Edited by Endgame, 26 September 2012 - 12:24 PM.