Legonardo

Flickr

Facebook

#52 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

• Mitgardia's moccing machine

Member: 20775

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:33 PM

The Commerce Challenge in now closed, results will be posted soon.
Thanks to all who entered, there were 20 entries in total :excited:
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentleman, Farmer, Watchman, Protector, Frost Berserker, Manager, Gatekeeper, and Strategic Heavy Weight in the Guilds of Historica
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image
John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Posted Image

#53 mephistopheles

mephistopheles

Member: 24623

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:22 PM

This is really cool. I mean 20 entries on a small challenge made by a regular forum member is really awesome on its own. Looking at the overall quality of these entries I am really proud to be a member on GoH! I have seen many really isnpiring ideas in these entries. I think you will have a really hard time to choose a winner. There are som many entires that each would deserve to win.  :excited:
My Flickr

All hail Avalonia!
Lord of Woodward, Champion of Avalonia, Lord High Executioner, Prince of the Forest, Siege Expert
Woodward on Wikipedia

#54 Kai NRG

Kai NRG

• Propping up Historica's freedom

Member: 27955

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:15 PM

View Postmephistopheles, on 02 August 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

This is really cool. I mean 20 entries on a small challenge made by a regular forum member is really awesome on its own. Looking at the overall quality of these entries I am really proud to be a member on GoH! I have seen many really isnpiring ideas in these entries. I think you will have a really hard time to choose a winner. There are som many entires that each would deserve to win.  :excited:
Yeah, 20 entires is really good - it's probably more than the number of Catagory one Modular madness entires!  I'm sure alowing multiple entires helped, but I think there were probably around 15 entrants  :thumbup:

Ageven Deraim, Lord of Auner, Representative of Qarkyr, High Lord of Kaliphlin, Graduated Doctor of Petraea University, Vice Admiral of Kaliphlin Fleet, Exalted Third Centurion of Ulandus

Guy K. Wynd, Pilot, Octan Corporation

Guy Wyndzon, MCTC Leader, Secretary of State, Member of Eslandola's High Council

Posted Image____Posted Image____Posted Image

--Check out the Guilds of Historica!--Join Eslandola!--gid617--Flickr--The Brick Blogger--

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved, and your house."

#55 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

View Postmephistopheles, on 02 August 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

It's definitely a lot of entries, I'm having my brother help judge so it will be more objective.
I will probably host another contest in the future, maybe with a bigger prize too  :classic:
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentleman, Farmer, Watchman, Protector, Frost Berserker, Manager, Gatekeeper, and Strategic Heavy Weight in the Guilds of Historica
John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Posted Image

#56 Jareth

Jareth

Member: 15964

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:15 AM

View PostLegonardo Davidy, on 02 August 2012 - 05:26 AM, said:

L@go's Modular madness is your entry?
Whoops!  

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=72589

I don't know how that happened.
Build with what you have, not with what you want.

#57 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:45 AM

It shouldn't be more than 2 days before the results are posted so stay tuned  :classic:
Posted Image

#58 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

It was great to receive so many excellent entries and it wasn't easy to decide the winner...

Which is MikeyB's Docks of Cartoth!

Honorable mentions to: Ecclesiastes, mephistopheles, and robuko  :thumbup:
Thanks to all of you that entered! I will probably do another contest in the future  :classic:
Posted Image

#59 mephistopheles

mephistopheles

Member: 24623

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

Congrats MikeyB!  :thumbup:

Thanks soccerkid6 for the challenge, it was really fun. I hope you will make another one!  :classic:
My Flickr

All hail Avalonia!
Lord of Woodward, Champion of Avalonia, Lord High Executioner, Prince of the Forest, Siege Expert
Woodward on Wikipedia

#60 robuko

robuko

• Robuko Innovation Kaliphlin

Member: 4643

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

Many congratulations MikeyB!  A great entry and a fun contest, well done to all who entered and thanks to soccerkid for hosting.  An unenviable task for the judge, as always!

:classic:
Rasputin Jones is restoring the King of Kaliphlin in Guilds of Historica

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#61 MikeyB

MikeyB

• Closet Nocturnus Fan

Member: 4147

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

Wow thanks Soccerkid for running the contest.  My first Lego win!  there were some great entries and I didn't think I had much of a shot but happy to have one.

Thanks for the congratulation from everyone too.   The whole of the Guilds of Historica project has really improved my building and couldn't had done it with out everyone here.

MikeyB

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Lord Arlindus, Captain of Circardia and the Phoenix Guard, Avalonia Guildsman

#62 Kai NRG

Kai NRG

• Propping up Historica's freedom

Member: 27955

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

Congratulations!  Thanks for the challange, it was a lot of fun!  :thumbup:

Ageven Deraim, Lord of Auner, Representative of Qarkyr, High Lord of Kaliphlin, Graduated Doctor of Petraea University, Vice Admiral of Kaliphlin Fleet, Exalted Third Centurion of Ulandus

Guy K. Wynd, Pilot, Octan Corporation

Guy Wyndzon, MCTC Leader, Secretary of State, Member of Eslandola's High Council

Posted Image____Posted Image____Posted Image

--Check out the Guilds of Historica!--Join Eslandola!--gid617--Flickr--The Brick Blogger--

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved, and your house."

#63 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

View Postmephistopheles, on 07 August 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

Congrats MikeyB!  :thumbup:

Thanks soccerkid6 for the challenge, it was really fun. I hope you will make another one!  :classic:
I'm sure I will  :wink:

View Postrobuko, on 07 August 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

Many congratulations MikeyB!  A great entry and a fun contest, well done to all who entered and thanks to soccerkid for hosting.  An unenviable task for the judge, as always!

:classic:
Thanks for entering robuko  :classic:

View PostMikeyB, on 07 August 2012 - 03:22 PM, said:

Wow thanks Soccerkid for running the contest.  My first Lego win!  there were some great entries and I didn't think I had much of a shot but happy to have one.

Thanks for the congratulation from everyone too.   The whole of the Guilds of Historica project has really improved my building and couldn't had done it with out everyone here.

MikeyB

Congratulations on your first win, I'm sure it won't be your last!

View PostKai NRG, on 07 August 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:

Congratulations!  Thanks for the challange, it was a lot of fun!  :thumbup:
Glad you enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun hosting it, now I just have to think of another idea for the next one  :classic:
Posted Image

#64 Niku

Niku

• Wants two initials

Member: 14912

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

Congratulations to MikeyB, more victories to Avalonia :dsweet:
And thanks to soccerkid6 for hosting.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#65 Ecclesiastes

Ecclesiastes

• Master of "da hood"

Member: 17645

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

Congrats Mikey, well deserved! :thumbup:

Got Questions? Need help? New member?
Read the site guidelines | Index of helpful tutorials | Eurobricks FAQ

Posted Image
There's a time for tearing down and a time for building. - Ecclesiastes

My Flickr