Here you will find links to some of the most useful reference topics in the General LEGO Discussion forum. These include threads on collecting sets, part manufacturing, corporate history, photography and more. Please have a look here before creating a new topic as your question may have been answered before or could belong to an existing thread.
Please also use this thread to suggest topics that you feel should be included in this index and that we may have missed. Relevant topics in other forums may also be considered. The rule of thumb is that only topics that will remain of interest over time will be indexed – for instance set news items do not generally fall within this category.
Questions about buying or selling LEGO, current prices and sales, Bricklink, LEGO Store inventory, and similar topics belong in the Buy, Sell, Trade and Finds forum.
This is a short index of the most sought-after reference topics in the General LEGO Discussion forum. Click here to access the Full Index (or scroll down to the next post).
The LEGO Group
Design and production
* Which set should I buy? - ask here and only here!
* Pick-a-Brick cups - how to pack them full!
* Storage and sorting - all your questions are answered here!
* Part identification help thread - all your questions are answered here!
* Index of LEGO Historian's articles and discussions - the reference for fans of LEGO history
MOC techniques and photography
Photography and photoediting
General discussion & loose parts
Edited by Fugazi, 20 June 2014 - 05:49 PM.