Jedi Temple Mafia - Day Four
Murder In The Dark
Saesee and Quinlan are having a chat in Saesee's room.
When two dark figures enter with guns.
"Oh crap." They say.
Neither of the figures answer. They just blow holes in their heads.
Yoda enters the room to give his daily report.
"Unable I was, to find out the droids affiliation." Someone in the crowd gasps.
"And found two dead Jedi we have, Quinlan Vos and Saesee Tiin, both we loyal Jedi."
Yoda and Commander Gree (NPCs) - Played By Masked Builder And K-Nut
R2-D2 - fhomess
Coryn Kelens - Tamamono
Ithra Srryn - Macoco
Ili Seosty - Sisco
Foul Moudama - Kadabra
Euna Iladru - Jedi master Brick
Voolvif Monn - JackJonespaw
Barriss Offee - Scorpiox
Plo Koon - TheBoyWonder
Kit Fisto - ADHO15
Shaak Ti - Flare
Luminara Unduli - Peanuts
Ahsoka Tano - MacK
Aayla Secura - Darth Nihilus
Ki-Adi Mundi - Dannylonglegs
Nahdar Vebb - Scubacarrot
Obi-Wan Kenobi - Palathadric
Mace Windu (Nightshroud99) - Lynched Day 1 Sith
Eeth Koth (Alex the Great) - Killed Night 1 Jedi
Hugar Ssiht (badboytje88) Lynched Day 2 Sith
Roron Corobb (Flipz) - Killed Night 2 Jedi
Anakin Skywalker (Swils) - Killed Night 2 Jedi
C-3PO (Brickdoctor) - Lynched Day 2 Unknown
Saesee Tiin (Zakura) - Killed Night 3 Jedi
Quinlan Vos (VolanicPanik) - Killed Night 3 Jedi
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Jedi or the Sith. To win the game, the Jedi must kill off all the Sith, while the Sith need to outnumber the Jedi. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles. Proxy votes are allowed if done in this format: Proxy: Character (Player).
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). You don't get to unvote your vote, you only get one shot. No other format will be accepted. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.
3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense.
Voting will begin in 24 hours.