Jump to content


Heroica RPG - Quest#33: WANTED! Violetta the Cat Burglar


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
278 replies to this topic

#1 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 9682
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:55 PM

Posted Image


Three accomplished heroes went to the Town Watch Barracks to help the watchmen catch the notorious Wolfgang burglar Violetta. Those three were:

Posted ImageAlexis Fenral (played by Masked Builder) *Party Leader*
Level 19 Evoker *Hastened*
Power: 29 (21 for Flute)
Defense: 0
Health: 25/25
Ether: 20/20
Gold: 102
Inventory: Mockthril Longbow (WP:10, ranged), Quickdraw Quiver (permanent hastened-effect), Flute of the Magi (WP:3, Fast Asleep -effect), Opal (Ice), Topaz (Lightning), Ruby (Fire), Aquamarine (Water), Smoke Bomb, Potion, 2 Meads, Tonic, Grand Tonic, Venom, Lightning Bomb, Pickaxe, Shovel,  Bedroll, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, Bone
Spirits: Ocven the Ice Dragon (Opal), Shalma the Thunderbird (Topaz), Sarp Zarra (Aquamarine)
Posted ImageAlthior Emorith (played by K-Nut)
Level 17½ Sage
Power: 22
Defense: 4
Health: 27/27
Ether: 23/23
Gold: 90
Inventory: Dragoro (WP:8), Robe of the Elven Necromancer (SP:4), Diamond (Light), Topaz (Lightning), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire), Sapphire (Wind), Garnet (Earth), Opal (Ice), Aquamarine (Water), Emerald (Wood), Skeleton Decoy x2, Potion x2, Tonic, Shovel, Bedroll, Remedy, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb
Posted ImageBenji Carvenhall (played by Flare)
Level 16 Warden
Power: 26
Defense: 0
Health: 31/31
Gold: 54
Inventory: Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP:10, ranged, darkness-elemental, ice-elemental), Armor of the Draugr (max health +2), Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel, 2 Grand Potions, 6 Potions, 3 Venoms, 2 Remedies, 2 Meads, Smelling Salts, 2 Smoke Bombs, Jo-no Tree Seed


Inside the barracks the three heroes encountered the current head of the Town Watch, Captain Patricia Cousland, with two watchmen.

Posted Image

"Ah, there you are, 'champions of justice'", said the captain dryly. "I wouldn't have to turn to you if I wasn't surrounded by such a ragtag bunch of incompetent, illiterate and probably illegitimate imbecils!"

Captain Patricia glared at the two watchmen standing next to her. Both men winced.

"The Wolfgang is pissing off the houses in power again, and of course the high and mighty ones channel their frustration to me. The recent ploy of the Wolgang has been to send Violetta, the notorious cat burglar, to break into the mansions of the powerful families and steal their most valuable heirlooms. That wretched woman has already stolen the Medal of Valour from the Bonapartes and the Libra Signet from the Shadeaux, and just now these dimwits brought the message that last night Violetta broke into the Invision Guildhouse and stole their coveted Moebius Ring. These are no trinkets, I tell you. Rumours say that these items are the very reason why the specific houses are so powerful in the first place."

"I'll leave it up to you three to help my men clean up this mess, catch the meowing thief, and restore the lost artefacts."

The captain then shows the heroes a poster with Violetta's image on it.

Posted Image


"That's the one you're after. But we haven't been entirely helpless. The mole we've got inside the Wolfgang has told us that the plan is to steal the heirlooms of all six houses in power. That would really drive them over the edge, so you better make sure it doesn't happen. I've put patrols to guard the Ji Pei Palace, the Hinckwell Villa and the Ziegfried Manor day and night. Our mole tells us that Violetta is going to strike again tonight, but she didn't know where. Well, I'll let you ask her yourself. Constable Llowlyfe, bring in Kayla!"

"Right away, ma'am!" said the dwarven watchman, and soon returned with a timid rogue girl wearing the Wolfgang symbol.

Posted Image


"Go ahead, ask anything from either me or Kayla here", Captain Patricia urged.

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#2 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

  • Hoping to get it up tonight


    Posts: 7904
    Joined: 16-April 10
    Member: 10293
    Country: New York, USA

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:02 PM

Alexis watches and listens carefully as the woman speaks.

"Alright, that sounds good.  I've heard of Donny Dozen-hands, he was able to change his appearance, is Violetta able to do that to?"

OoC: My stats look right, going to change her outfit soon though.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 43.8 In Heroica RPG, On Quest #102
Flickr, Bricklink Store, The Review Spot, Facebook

#3 K-Nut

K-Nut

    Posts: 3911
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19691
    Country: USA

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

Althior walks into the Barracks and listens to Patricia carefully, hoping not to need anything repeated. He then begins to speak. "So how many guards are in each patrol, may I ask? Probably not enough to stop the thief."

"I want to know how you're so tall!" Finnegan stares in awe at the tall guard.

OOC: My stats look good.
My Collection

Posted Image
Althior Emorith (And Finnegan) Level 40.4 Necromancer
Inventory


#4 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 9682
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:32 PM

View PostMasked Builder, on 15 May 2012 - 09:02 PM, said:

"Alright, that sounds good.  I've heard of Donny Dozen-hands, he was able to change his appearance, is Violetta able to do that to?"

"If you mean Donny's disguises, then no, Violetta has no need to pose as different identities", Captain Patricia answers. "She just hides behind that cat mask of hers."


View PostK-Nut, on 15 May 2012 - 09:10 PM, said:

"I want to know how you're so tall!" Finnegan stares in awe at the tall guard.

The tall guard looks down at the spectral butler. "I ate my porridge when I was a kid. Simple as that."

"That's what he wants to tell you", the dwarven watchman laughs. "But in reality Constable Longjon just doesn't want to admit that his father shagged a giant!"

"Shut your trap, midget!" the tall watchman shouts and smacks the dwarf on the head with the blunt end of his spear.

"Get out, you two!" Captain Patricia shrieks. "This is intolerable behaviour! I did not sign up to be a nanny!"

The captain was fuming. The Wolfgang girl looked to be searching for an escape route with her eyes.

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#5 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

  • Hoping to get it up tonight


    Posts: 7904
    Joined: 16-April 10
    Member: 10293
    Country: New York, USA

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:34 AM

View PostSandy, on 15 May 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

"If you mean Donny's disguises, then no, Violetta has no need to pose as different identities", Captain Patricia answers. "She just hides behind that cat mask of hers."

The captain is fuming. The Wolfgang girl looks to be searching for an escape route with her eyes.
"Alright good.  Do you have any idea which she'll try to steal next?"

She turns to the girl.

"What's wrong with you?"  She says with a concerned face.  "Are you afraid of being found out?"

OoC: Here's the new avatar Sandy.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 43.8 In Heroica RPG, On Quest #102
Flickr, Bricklink Store, The Review Spot, Facebook

#6 K-Nut

K-Nut

    Posts: 3911
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19691
    Country: USA

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

Althior turned to Kayla. "Do you know when she is going to strike the three remaining houses? Say, in the the nest three nights, perhaps?"

He turned back to Alexis, "I believe she said that she had no idea which one Violetta was after next."
My Collection

Posted Image
Althior Emorith (And Finnegan) Level 40.4 Necromancer
Inventory


#7 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 9682
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:01 PM

View PostMasked Builder, on 16 May 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

"Alright good.  Do you have any idea which she'll try to steal next?"

Posted Image
"Like I said, we don't know where Violetta will strike next. It's one of the three remaining houses she has not broken into yet, that much we know."

View PostMasked Builder, on 16 May 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

"What's wrong with you?"  She says with a concerned face.  "Are you afraid of being found out?"

Posted Image
"O-of course I'm afraid! Do you think I would go against the gang by choice? No, these sadists caught me and gave me a choice of either ratting out what I know or hanging from the gallows. I just don't want to die... But you three are fools if you think you can go against Violetta. She's Ulric's pet and one of our leaders. You don't get into such a position within the Wolfgang if you're weak. Violetta successfully broke into Fort Bonaparte of all the places, can you imagine that?! It's the most heavily guarded place in this whole city, and it's surrounded by water. Only a handful of burglars have managed to do that before her, but none of them got out to tell the tale. Do you really think you three can catch her?"

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#8 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

  • Hoping to get it up tonight


    Posts: 7904
    Joined: 16-April 10
    Member: 10293
    Country: New York, USA

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

View PostK-Nut, on 16 May 2012 - 12:52 PM, said:

He turned back to Alexis, "I believe she said that she had no idea which one Violetta was after next."
"Oh, my mistake."

View PostSandy, on 16 May 2012 - 01:01 PM, said:

*snip*
"Like I said, we don't know where Violetta will strike next. It's one of the three remaining houses she has not broken into yet, that much we know."

*snip*
"O-of course I'm afraid! Do you think I would go against the gang by choice? No, these sadists caught me and gave me a choice of either ratting out what I know or hanging from the gallows. I just don't want to die... But you three are fools if you think you can go against Violetta. She's Ulric's pet and one of our leaders. You don't get into such a position within the Wolfgang if you're weak. Violetta successfully broke into Fort Bonaparte of all the places, can you imagine that?! It's the most heavily guarded place in this whole city, and it's surrounded by water. Only a handful of burglars have managed to do that before her, but none of them got out to tell the tale. Do you really think you three can catch her?"
"Hm...Will we have access to the places where the items are stored?"

"Why yes I do believe we'll be able to take her.  What's makes you think we couldn't?"
Posted ImagePosted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 43.8 In Heroica RPG, On Quest #102
Flickr, Bricklink Store, The Review Spot, Facebook

#9 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 9682
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:08 PM

View PostK-Nut, on 16 May 2012 - 12:52 PM, said:

Althior turned to Kayla. "Do you know when she is going to strike the three remaining houses? Say, in the the nest three nights, perhaps?"

Posted Image
"When I left the Wolf's Den, she was preparing to go out tonight. You just have to make a lucky guess where she'll hit next."

View PostMasked Builder, on 16 May 2012 - 01:05 PM, said:

"Hm...Will we have access to the places where the items are stored?"

"Why yes I do believe we'll be able to take her.  What's makes you think we couldn't?"

Posted Image
"You will have to negotiate that with the families themselves. These are their most prices possessions we're talking about, they might not want any strangers near them."

Posted Image
"I just said why. She's one of our leaders, she has powers beyond your imaginations."

Kayla glares at the heroes, showing the courage of a rat chased into a corner.

What place will the party go first? The Ji Pei Palace, the Hinckwell Villa or the Ziegfried Manor?

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#10 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

  • Hoping to get it up tonight


    Posts: 7904
    Joined: 16-April 10
    Member: 10293
    Country: New York, USA

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

View PostSandy, on 16 May 2012 - 01:08 PM, said:

*snip*
"When I left the Wolf's Den, she was preparing to go out tonight. You just have to make a lucky guess where she'll hit next."

*snip*
"You will have to negotiate that with the families themselves. These are their most prices possessions we're talking about, they might not want any strangers near them."

*snip*
"I just said why. She's one of our leaders, she has powers beyond your imaginations."

What place will the party go first? The Ji Pei Palace, the Hinckwell Villa or the Ziegfried Manor?
"Alright."  She turns to her quest-mates.  "Where do you guys want to go, I'm all for going to the Hinckwells tonight."

She turnes to the girl.  "Do you know anything about said powers?"
Posted ImagePosted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 43.8 In Heroica RPG, On Quest #102
Flickr, Bricklink Store, The Review Spot, Facebook

#11 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 9682
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:21 PM

View PostMasked Builder, on 16 May 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

She turnes to the girl.  "Do you know anything about said powers?"

Kayla stays silent.

Posted Image
"Answer them, dammit! Ah, I should've had you hanged in the first place, useless wench..."

Posted Image
"A-alright, I'll talk! I don't know much, but Ulric, the big boss at the Den, you know, gave the other leaders these powers. They're faster, stronger, more agile... You'll know what I'm talking about if you ever face one of them in a battle. Y-you better hope you don't..."

Posted Image
"Ha! Your precious leaders are as good as dead! Serves them right for messing with higher powers and making my daily life that much more difficult..."

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#12 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

  • Hoping to get it up tonight


    Posts: 7904
    Joined: 16-April 10
    Member: 10293
    Country: New York, USA

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:23 PM

"Most interesting...I'm sure we'll be able to take care of them."
Posted ImagePosted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 43.8 In Heroica RPG, On Quest #102
Flickr, Bricklink Store, The Review Spot, Facebook

#13 Flare

Flare

  • A phonemonanl speller


    Posts: 4926
    Joined: 01-July 10
    Member: 11759
    Country: Israel

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:04 PM

Listening quietly from the side, Benji absorbs all that happens and all that is said. Contemplating the quest, he turns to ask the Captain a question:
"If this is such a clever burglar, then why did you ask for only three of us? If she is so difficult to catch perhaps more of us would have made it easier."

And turning to Kayla, he says:
"Don't worry, girl, it isn't just any reason that we were picked for this mission - we're smarter and tougher than we look, and we have experience. But I have a question for you: If you were Violetta then which place would you choose to burgle (?) tonight? Have you noticed any pattern of thievery in the last three places that might help us to find out where she is going to hit tonight?"

I use my skill of diplomacy while speaking to Kayla.

Posted Image Benji Carvenhall in Heroica RPG          Posted Image


#14 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 9682
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

View PostFlare, on 16 May 2012 - 02:04 PM, said:

"If this is such a clever burglar, then why did you ask for only three of us? If she is so difficult to catch perhaps more of us would have made it easier."

Posted Image
"Hmpf! If I had unlimited resources I would turn this city around stone by stone until every criminal was hanging from their neck at the city walls, but unfortunately I just have to make due with what I'm given. I'm sending my own men to the two places where you don't go, anyway. Remember that almost all of the families have their own personal guards as well, but somehow Violetta has managed to elude them all so far."


Quote

"Don't worry, girl, it isn't just any reason that we were picked for this mission - we're smarter and tougher than we look, and we have experience. But I have a question for you: If you were Violetta then which place would you choose to burgle (?) tonight? Have you noticed any pattern of thievery in the last three places that might help us to find out where she is going to hit tonight?"

I use my skill of diplomacy while speaking to Kayla.


Posted Image
"I can't get inside Violetta's head, but to me it seems she took care of the more difficult places first to benefit from the element of surprise. The remaining houses all know that's she's coming for them, so they will do whatever they can to stop her. No matter where she strikes next, she'll be up against a whole lot of resistance. I still don't think you three make much of a difference, though."

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#15 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

  • Hoping to get it up tonight


    Posts: 7904
    Joined: 16-April 10
    Member: 10293
    Country: New York, USA

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

"Good work Benji,"  Alexis whispers.  "I saw we go to either the Hinckwells or the Ziegfrieds.  That is if you're done talking to her."
Posted ImagePosted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 43.8 In Heroica RPG, On Quest #102
Flickr, Bricklink Store, The Review Spot, Facebook

#16 Flare

Flare

  • A phonemonanl speller


    Posts: 4926
    Joined: 01-July 10
    Member: 11759
    Country: Israel

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

"Thank you Cap'n, and Kayla."

Turning to the elf, he responds:

"Lets go to the Hinckwell Villa."

Posted Image Benji Carvenhall in Heroica RPG          Posted Image


#17 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

  • Hoping to get it up tonight


    Posts: 7904
    Joined: 16-April 10
    Member: 10293
    Country: New York, USA

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:28 PM

"Alright, to the Hinkwell villa we go."
Posted ImagePosted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 43.8 In Heroica RPG, On Quest #102
Flickr, Bricklink Store, The Review Spot, Facebook

#18 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 9682
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

The party decided to watch Hinckwell Villa first, so Captain Patricia sent them on their way with an encouraging "don't screw up".

The mansion of the Hinckwells, acclaimedly the wealthiest family in Eubric, lies on a restricted area on top of Sungold Hill. With a note from the Town Watch, the heroes were permitted to enter, and soon they were greeted by the head of the family, Heinrich Hinckwell, himself, alongside his wife Laureline. The pair took the heroes upstairs to their personal quarters, where their most valuable treasure was placed on a pedestal.

Posted Image


"This is the Cornucopia, passed down along the family line for generations", Heinrich explained. "The Cornucopia was brought into our family by my great-great-greatgrandmother, who you might know under the monicker of Lady Luck. And if you don't know, she was one of the original founders of your noble organization."

"I don't really see why the burglar would want that dusty old horn", Laureline mused. "We've kept it out in the open in this anteroom the whole time and nobody has even attempted to take it before this."

"But you don't understand it's true value, my jewel", Heinrich said, stroking the horn gently. "When my father passed this 'dusty old horn' to me, he revealed that it is the source of the entire Hinckwell fortune. He believed it brought luck and prosperity to our family, and so do I. If the Wolfgang are only after one heirloom in this whole house, this would be the one."

"If you say so, dear..." Laureline said, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, you are welcome to stay in this room tonight to keep an eye on it. Just avoid causing a ruckus, I sleep lightly."

Does the party wish to ask something of the Hinckwell couple before they settle down for the night?

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#19 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

  • Hoping to get it up tonight


    Posts: 7904
    Joined: 16-April 10
    Member: 10293
    Country: New York, USA

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:55 PM

"Are there other possible heriloom's that she might be after?  Or are you sure it's this one."
Posted ImagePosted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 43.8 In Heroica RPG, On Quest #102
Flickr, Bricklink Store, The Review Spot, Facebook

#20 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 9682
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:48 AM

View PostMasked Builder, on 16 May 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

"Are there other possible heriloom's that she might be after?  Or are you sure it's this one."

Posted Image
"This is the one, I'm sure of it. We've certainly got our share of gold, jewels and ancient artefacts, but from what I've heard the Wolfgang bitch is striking where it hurts the most. Losing the Cornucopia would be a major setback to our family's future, I believe."

Posted Image
"Oh darling, you and your superstitions..."

Posted Image
"This is the best opportunity to catch that thieving wench, in any case. I'm willing to let the Cornucopia to be used as a bait for tonight, but if this Violetta makes no appearance, I will put it away in our most secure vault. Do not let me down."

The party decides to watch over the Cornucopia for the night.

The night falls upon the city, and the three heroes crouch down into the shadows of the anteroom, keeping their eyes on the doors and the windows. Hours pass, but then a shadow appears behind the window. The dark figure silently pries open the shutters, and in a flash of red jumps inside.

Posted Image

The heroes surround the red-clad figure, but even in the dimness they can see that it is not Violetta, but a male elf.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting company. Step aside, or you'll fall to the blade of the Crimson Reaper", the elf boasts. When the heroes point their weapons at him, he loses some of his poise. "Uh, I have no qualms for you. I just have a job to do. Let me pass, and I will not bother you any more than this."

Will the party let the flamboyant elf pass, or face him in battle?

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#21 K-Nut

K-Nut

    Posts: 3911
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19691
    Country: USA

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:42 PM

Althior opens one eye, for he has fallen asleep against the chest. Hours of working weren't restoring any of his energy. He saw the red figure, and shot up like an arrow, pointing his wand. "Now, 'Crimson Reaper', what exactly is this job your performing? And do you have an association with Violetta, the Cat Burglar of Walfgang? Tell us, and we may let you leave with a warning,"
My Collection

Posted Image
Althior Emorith (And Finnegan) Level 40.4 Necromancer
Inventory


#22 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

  • Hoping to get it up tonight


    Posts: 7904
    Joined: 16-April 10
    Member: 10293
    Country: New York, USA

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:50 PM

"Yes, I'll echo what Althior said, what do you want?"
Posted ImagePosted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 43.8 In Heroica RPG, On Quest #102
Flickr, Bricklink Store, The Review Spot, Facebook

#23 Flare

Flare

  • A phonemonanl speller


    Posts: 4926
    Joined: 01-July 10
    Member: 11759
    Country: Israel

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

Not knowing what else to say, Benji keeps quiet and prepares his crossbow.

Suddenly, Benji turns to ask the flamboyant elf a question:
"How the heck did you get in here!?"

Edited by Flare, 17 May 2012 - 01:51 PM.

Posted Image Benji Carvenhall in Heroica RPG          Posted Image


#24 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 9682
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostK-Nut, on 17 May 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

Althior opens one eye, for he has fallen asleep against the chest. Hours of working weren't restoring any of his energy. He saw the red figure, and shot up like an arrow, pointing his wand. "Now, 'Crimson Reaper', what exactly is this job your performing? And do you have an association with Violetta, the Cat Burglar of Walfgang? Tell us, and we may let you leave with a warning,"

View PostMasked Builder, on 17 May 2012 - 12:50 PM, said:

"Yes, I'll echo what Althior said, what do you want?"

Posted Image
"Why, I am here to assassinate Lord Hinckwell, of course. I am a professional killer of the highest standards, I do not deal with scoundrels like the Wolfgang."

View PostFlare, on 17 May 2012 - 01:42 PM, said:

Suddenly, Benji turns to ask the flamboyant elf a question:
"How the heck did you get in here!?"

Posted Image
"I scaled up the wall, naturally. The guards below were easily distracted. Honestly put, I expected that this would be a more challenging mission."

The Crimson Reaper threw back his cape dramatically.

"Now, will you let me pass, or shall we cross blades?"

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#25 K-Nut

K-Nut

    Posts: 3911
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19691
    Country: USA

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:11 PM

View PostSandy, on 17 May 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

Posted Image
"Why, I am here to assassinate Lord Hinckwell, of course. I am a professional killer of the highest standards, I do not deal with scoundrels like the Wolfgang."

"Now, will you let me pass, or shall we cross blades?"
"Sure! Third door on the right." :sweet:

Althior smacks Finnegan on the back of the head, un-amused. "No, in fact, we won't just stand by while you kill the head of one of the six most important families in Eubric." He raises his wand, glaring at the assassin.
My Collection

Posted Image
Althior Emorith (And Finnegan) Level 40.4 Necromancer
Inventory





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users