Sign in to follow this  
Jason C. Hand

LDD MOC - Lucrehulk v5

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Here's a preview of my latest re-working of the Lucrehulk Core Ship.

7201215554_ddbaf68890.jpg

Gonna add a few more "details" to this, than upload the model for your enjoyment. Hope you all will enjoy!

Edited by Jason C. Hand

Here's a preview of my latest re-working of the Lucrehulk Core Ship.

Gonna add a few more "details" to this, than upload the model for your enjoyment. Hope you all will enjoy!

Edited by Jason C. Hand
Please don't quote multiple images from a recent post. Thanks.

The body looks pretty nice, but the legs need to be slightly thicker. They don't look like they could realistically hold up the ship.

I googled the ship and the real one has much more detailing. Aside formt he strength of the legs, your's don't match the ship. Kepp at it though, a properly done version could look really cool. And you've taken care of the tedious part.

I googled the ship and the real one has much more detailing. Aside formt he strength of the legs, your's don't match the ship. Kepp at it though, a properly done version could look really cool. And you've taken care of the tedious part.

Thanks, friend, will do. Oh yeah, trying to build the different levels of the dome shape was a lil tedious. But I also have a completed dome with different-colored tiers. I may upload that sometime so that anybody that's looking for a big dome will be able to D/L it without having to go all over the Web. :classic:

New update!

Now that's looking a LOT better :thumbup:. Maybe some arial peices on the top.

UPDATE:

Added a new aerial piece to the taller tower, a couple of 1x1 ball plates to the shorter one and two new radar dishes/sensors. Other than that, I really don't dare do much more with it, lest I ruin it :sceptic:

So, here is the .lxf file for download. Please feel free to use/edit/redesign as you see fit. Hope you enjoy.

Edited by Jason C. Hand